dance ki takkar2 amrita and bhavna (Page 2)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

u  r right, both got 9, and somewhere it felt injustice to amrita, she deserved atleast 1 mark more than bhavna, that would have been win win, josh would have won as it was supposed to happen, amrita would  have received  the  marks she deserved, coz over all ammu i felt was way better tha bhavna, bhavna has amazing streches, but thats about it

I felt other way around. I thought Bhavana deserves at least one make more than amritha.. Amritha has repeated few steps she did in lil masters, and couldn't complete the act very nicely , And bhavan has the hieght and whatever she does it looks more attractive than amritha's

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index