Gulaal

Kesar all the way!!! (Page 18)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by ankita1605

Hello everybody!!Smile seems like the battle is over nowTongue Nahiii...Srush! dekh na... I have missed all the funCry curse my net connAngry that tere invite babjud mein kal nehi aa payi...!! but im still happy that the thread is not closed n i can still postTonguearrey! arrey! maine apna intro toh diya hi nahiLOL guys...this is me, Anks...Srush's frndBig smile My big Hiii to allEmbarrassed and special jadoo ki jhappi for Arti n ShaliniHugand last but not the least...thnx Srush yaara...for directing me to a place to find some solaceWink from now on i'll be arround hereSmile

:aajanachle::aajanachle::aajanachle::aajanachle::aajanachle:welcome !Tongue

thnx yaarHugHugHug  and i loved ur emoticons...they are simply superbStar kaha se milta hain tumko yaarEmbarrassed

Edited by ankita1605 - 10 May 2011 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@swetha...Good na...now no need to do the WU..!! and even you are all free to quit the show also!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Incense-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Hello everybody!!Smile seems like the battle is over nowTongue Nahiii...Srush! dekh na... I have missed all the funCry curse my net connAngry that tere invite babjud mein kal nehi aa payi...!! but im still happy that the thread is not closed n i can still postTonguearrey! arrey! maine apna intro toh diya hi nahiLOL guys...this is me, Anks...Srush's frndBig smile My big Hiii to allEmbarrassed and special jadoo ki jhappi for Arti n ShaliniHugand last but not the least...thnx Srush yaara...for directing me to a place to find some solaceWink from now on i'll be arround hereSmile

Oh you are here...Welcome ji welcome!!HugHugHug
and dont thank me...i should be thanking for coming over here...was missing you guys...Gosh I am so lucky to have you guys,..you guys come for me whebever I need youEmbarrassed

-Anks-sharneil92-Swetha-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hello everybody!!Smile seems like the battle is over nowTongue Nahiii...Srush! dekh na... I have missed all the funCry curse my net connAngry that tere invite babjud mein kal nehi aa payi...!! but im still happy that the thread is not closed n i can still postTonguearrey! arrey! maine apna intro toh diya hi nahiLOL guys...this is me, Anks...Srush's frndBig smile My big Hiii to allEmbarrassed and special jadoo ki jhappi for Arti n ShaliniHugand last but not the least...thnx Srush yaara...for directing me to a place to find some solaceWink from now on i'll be arround hereSmile

and dont thank me...i should be thanking for coming over here...was missing you guys...Gosh I am so lucky to have you guys,..you guys come for me whebever I need youEmbarrassed

awww srush, you sappy emo lil' thing!Embarrassed

oh no wait, lil'? nahhh.. you're a lawyer for heaven's sake! LOL sorry ji sorry... OuchLOL

-Anks--Srushti-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

oh no wait, lil'? nahhh.. you're a lawyer for heaven's sake! LOL sorry ji sorry... OuchLOL

srush tellywood ke lawyers ki tarrha hain...usko oversentimental hone se le kar...melodrama tak...sab karna aata hainTongueLOL

sharneil92-Srushti--Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

And Lawyers are total unemotional beingsOuch
hehehe...but yes...I do get emotional when my friends do such sweet acts...
and you did not reply to the pmOuch

sharneil92-Swetha-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

srush tellywood ke lawyers ki tarrha hain...usko oversentimental hone se le kar...melodrama tak...sab karna aata hainTongueLOL
E lo, when was I overdramaticShockedLOL...and the reasons for calling you were totally selfish on my part, as you very well knowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

E lo, when was I overdramaticShockedLOL...and the reasons for calling you were totally selfish on my part, as you very well knowLOL

yea yea...i know how selfish both of us areTongueLOL  coz me coming here also a noble act of selfishness onlyWink and about being dramatic...tu hain nehi toh bann jaTongue kyon ke thoda drama toh hona hi chahiye life meinWink (here also me being selfish...coz tu drama kargei...toh hi na main usko aage badhaungiLOL...)

Edited by ankita1605 - 11 May 2011 at 1:24am

-Srushti--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index