Gulaal

India-Forums

   
Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar all the way!!! (Page 15)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 52221

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by sv003

dnt u talk like dat...Angry grrrAngry
i loved gulaal-vasant...Heart n they were the life of this show till vasant died...Ouch

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

i hav seen this serial at all times... whether i was at high or at low... 

rahil looks like a man...Embarrassed whereas neil looks baby face... LOL

its another thing dat i hav accepted neil as kesar n kesar-gulaal jodi too...

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here LOLLOLLOL...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newLOLLOL 

LOL Arti..you are one easy targetLOL
And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...LOL
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..LOL
Hope that resolves it...LOL
 
 

nvr... Angry
hate the fact that she told somethin bad abt the show...AngryDead
such dis-loyal ppl... Dead 

 
 
whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont understand what i mean thats not my problem ! and i never claimed i have any loyalty with the show plz watch yourself wen talking in the forum and wen i didnt said anything to u !
 and by the way i can dare anything i wish noone is there to stop unless i badmouth anyone and or pass any rude comment ...i m sorry but now u r rude
 
 
 
anyways shrusti me out of this post
[/QUOTE]
i talked bad abt rahil... callin him as a fantasy character...Angry
dats y i was angry...
sry i if was rude... 

but i hate it if anyone says like dat abt rahil...

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 14997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy
 
 
after watching today epi may i take my words back  Wink and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesarEmbarrassed
 
 
 
 
btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN HOSTIPITAL!!!Wink
 
yaar he is so cute ...now i m in love ...everything is fair in love and war ...so lets begin :duel::duel::duel::duel:  who is the judge ????
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Joined: 10 April 2011
Posts: 3157

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

i talked bad abt rahil... callin him as a fantasy character...Angry
dats y i was angry...
sry i if was rude... 

but i hate it if anyone says like dat abt rahil...

ahem. actually, correct me anyone, if i am wrong, but "fantasy character" is very much a compliment rather than an insult... right?Wacko
or did i learn the wrong form of english?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaAT-Srushti-Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 14997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by sv003

dnt u talk like dat...Angry grrrAngry
i loved gulaal-vasant...Heart n they were the life of this show till vasant died...Ouch

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

i hav seen this serial at all times... whether i was at high or at low... 

rahil looks like a man...Embarrassed whereas neil looks baby face... LOL

its another thing dat i hav accepted neil as kesar n kesar-gulaal jodi too...

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here LOLLOLLOL...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newLOLLOL 

LOL Arti..you are one easy targetLOL
And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...LOL
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..LOL
Hope that resolves it...LOL
 
 

nvr... Angry
hate the fact that she told somethin bad abt the show...AngryDead
such dis-loyal ppl... Dead 

 
 
whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont understand what i mean thats not my problem ! and i never claimed i have any loyalty with the show plz watch yourself wen talking in the forum and wen i didnt said anything to u !
 and by the way i can dare anything i wish noone is there to stop unless i badmouth anyone and or pass any rude comment ...i m sorry but now u r rude
 
 
 
anyways shrusti me out of this post
i talked bad abt rahil... callin him as a fantasy character...Angry
dats y i was angry...
sry i if was rude... 

but i hate it if anyone says like dat abt rahil...
[/QUOTE]
 
 
chill gal ! i know u love the magical word "oye hoye gusse mein aur bhi pyaari lagti hai " :puchhi:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--Swetha-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Joined: 10 April 2011
Posts: 3157

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy
 
 
after watching today epi may i take my words back  Wink and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesarEmbarrassed
 
 
 
 
btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN HOSTIPITAL!!!Wink
 
yaar he is so cute ...now i m in love ...everything is fair in love and war ...so lets begin :duel::duel::duel::duel:  who is the judge ????
 
 

how about this, you go for kesar, i'll go for neil... okay? Embarrassed

then you and srushti can have ur fight whereas VJ and I will take the backseat, have some popcorns and some drinks and enjoy the show?Wink

btw, ANOTHER CUTE EMOTICON!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT?????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 14997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy
 
 
after watching today epi may i take my words back  Wink and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesarEmbarrassed
 
 
 
 
btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN HOSTIPITAL!!!Wink
 
yaar he is so cute ...now i m in love ...everything is fair in love and war ...so lets begin :duel::duel::duel::duel:  who is the judge ????
 
 

how about this, you go for kesar, i'll go for neil... okay? Embarrassed

then you and srushti can have ur fight whereas VJ and I will take the backseat, have some popcorns and some drinks and enjoy the show?Wink

btw, ANOTHER CUTE EMOTICON!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT?????????
 
 
oh wht ????? wait  now  me confused whom am i  fighting for neil or kesar ?????:ghost2: :ghost2:hey bhaggu i even dont know whose my saccha pyaar :stars::stars::stars:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 18321

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini LOL (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! Sleepy
 
 
after watching today epi may i take my words back  Wink and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesarEmbarrassed
 
 
 
 
btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN HOSTIPITAL!!!Wink
 
yaar he is so cute ...now i m in love ...everything is fair in love and war ...so lets begin :duel::duel::duel::duel:  who is the judge ????
 
 

how about this, you go for kesar, i'll go for neil... okay? Embarrassed

then you and srushti can have ur fight whereas VJ and I will take the backseat, have some popcorns and some drinks and enjoy the show?Wink

btw, ANOTHER CUTE EMOTICON!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT?????????

Ok me here...Arti I just loved the emoticon..Shalini...that is bad...you now reneging me...You and Arti go for Neil...me satisfied with Kesar...
you want a judge Aarti...LOL..the judge hi iss lawyer par fida ho jayegiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 52221

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by sv003

i talked bad abt rahil... callin him as a fantasy character...Angry
dats y i was angry...
sry i if was rude... 

but i hate it if anyone says like dat abt rahil...

ahem. actually, correct me anyone, if i am wrong, but "fantasy character" is very much a compliment rather than an insult... right?Wacko
or did i learn the wrong form of english?Confused
no way... i found it as an insult...
n btw... my talk is with that girl...
u need not butt in... n preach me...


Edited by sv003 - 09 May 2011 at 11:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index