The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosharneil92-Srushti-

AnveshaAT Groupbie
AnveshaAT
AnveshaAT

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shalini ...LOL...you know when I came here...I saw all serious posts..and that is what I told my friend Sweta that my sense of humour has no place over here ...as people might get offended and so I dragged Jiji over here to add some spice...
Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOLLOLLOLLOL
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL
srush...correction...u not in yr white gown...but black gown...girls if u r all wondering why...she is a LAWYERROFL...now u know how she has a way with words and gets away with even murder...LOL
Wow one more to feel great about yourself.
Miss Lawyer wanting to wear white/black for the wedding...Neil is a lawyer too.

Edited by AnveshaAT - 09 May 2011 at 6:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosharneil92-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by shalini92

YAARA DIL DAARA! Embarrassed
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar Embarrassed

You are right Arti...but this is fantasyLOL...we all lvoe to see the passionate lovers na..the flawed heroes...and would like them in our life...it is difficult to handle them I agree...but then good goody boys dont make a good fan followingLOL

100% agree as i was attacked spammed and recieved lowe mssg for supporting a good guy in the crap serial...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! LOL
hi shalini...i am viji...u r the second shalini i am meeting in IF.
Like yr sense of humour and just came to warn you about my dear friend srush...she is known for doing a Julia Roberts from "Runaway bride" LOLLOLonly this one runs from forum to forum finding new guys to wedROFL
so forget about the double whammy and search for your "kesar-like" person and i will come and give my blessingsBig smile coz by the time you finish your first phera srush would have fallen in love with someone elseLOLLOLLOL

srush...mission accomplishedEvil Smile

Kya bigaada tha maine tera ShaitangelAngry...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di... no worries... i'm like that too! see, great minds think alike! Embarrassed...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big timeTongue
Shalini...this is my Jiji called Viji...LOL...and she gets this tamasic Anand making people run away from each otherLOL
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune ShaitangelLOLwahhh!!!!CryLOL THE DOUBLE WEDDING IS STILL ON YAARA! :D
shalini...sorry dear...great minds think alike and also FOOLS SELDOM DIFFERROFLROFLROFL
so u still want the wedding and that too with neil himself and alongwith srush...this is going to be one chaotic event...will be there when it happens and that's a "wada"
jokes apart...thanks shalini for the buddy invite...have added.Big smile

that means, you srush and i are fools? ROFL

chithoo-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Shalini ...LOL...you know when I came here...I saw all serious posts..and that is what I told my friend Sweta that my sense of humour has no place over here ...as people might get offended and so I dragged Jiji over here to add some spice...
Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOL no worries! we're friends forever!!!! LOL so even VJ can't steal me! Wink
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL oh mannn! i'm so not the ghoonghat types! i'm the one who'll appear in a red gown that has a slit all the way from my thighs till the bottom. i'm (aspiring) fashion designer babies!!! Embarrassed

chithoo-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i am totally lost in this post!!Wacko
who's wedding n y srush the runaway bride!!!Ermm

chithooIncense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

may i differ !!! i will rather marry a dumb muted typical indian man of tv serial and let kesar like ppl remain in dreams !!!!!!!!! u need lots of insanity  to handle kesar like ...probably i will go mad handling kesar Embarrassed

ooohhh... arti arti arti... you should knowww, that i am one hell of an insane girl (and that's already an understatement!) duh, i'd love to have kesar, the insane yet awesome guy as my hubby dovey! Embarrassed

-Srushti-Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnveshaAT

Did not know I would find one good humoured friend...LOL..and someone is stealing themAngryAngry *looks at Viji*LOL
Gosh ..so good to have you over here...and yes..we are gonna scare people or make them laugh with her antics..me with my white gown from *runaway bride* and running ..tripping all over the place LOL and you ready all ban sanvar ke and putting ghoonghat on placeLOL
srush...correction...u not in yr white gown...but black gown...girls if u r all wondering why...she is a LAWYERROFL...now u know how she has a way with words and gets away with even murder...LOL
Wow one more to feel great about yourself.
Miss Lawyer wanting to wear white/black for the wedding...Neil is a lawyer too.

Owww,,,Anvesh that is the best news ...me all dancing wancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosharneil92-Azy--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index