Kesar all the way!!! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

after watching today epi may i take my words back  πŸ˜‰ and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesar😳

btw thats 100 th post  

LOL me ready for the big fight..btw Aarti you did not tell me what why when who and howπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Srushti-

LOL me ready for the big fight..btw Aarti you did not tell me what why when who and howπŸ˜†

oh !  some ardent followers of  "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"  .showed their  immense lobe for  supporting a innocent guy in a carpfest serial  ! but now its  over and me safe and happy πŸ˜ƒ

u know guys before april our gulaal was like that...gulaal without KESAR and we were subjected to a random useless  tracks glad our kesar came  and so is the life of this show
dnt u talk like dat...😑 grrr😑
i loved gulaal-vasant...❀️ n they were the life of this show till vasant died...

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

i hav seen this serial at all times... whether i was at high or at low... 

rahil looks like a man...😳 whereas neil looks baby face... πŸ˜†

its another thing dat i hav accepted neil as kesar n kesar-gulaal jodi too...

Originally posted by sv003

i loved gulaal-vasant...❀️ n they were the life of this show till vasant died...

i think u hated this serial at dat time na...? den y suddenly come back for this serial...?

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago

Oye -Hoye now  it  started here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw i m talking about the period after vasant died ...there was nothing  left in the show they were just arranging rewa marriage raman second marriage entering talli all random stuff...and i never HATED  i sort of liked it  now i m loving it ..how come i dont like rahil he is our hatim we all love him and baby face ...sound sooo familiar next time  bring something newπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

LOL Arti..you are one easy targetπŸ˜†
And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...πŸ˜†
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..πŸ˜†
Hope that resolves it...πŸ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
shruti i shouldnt have replied your question wen how what ..?????...now u can see repeat telecastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and me out of the post bye guys nice talking to u !Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago

how dare u...😑
neil looks like a boy...😑
u need to a check to knw who looks better...

aftr all neil looks like a kid in front of mansi n other heroine of karol baug...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And Swetu...she didnot mean the time when Vasant was there...it was the period in between Vasant died and Kesar grew up...so calm down...πŸ˜†
We were just comparing the current LTL where the lead is no more on screen and the period which was same like that in Gulaal..πŸ˜†

nvr... πŸ˜‘
hate the fact that she told somethin bad abt the show...😑🀒
such dis-loyal ppl... 🀒 

after watching today epi may i take my words back  πŸ˜‰ and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesar😳

btw thats 100 th post  

OMG. DHOKHAAA!!! SRUSHTI!!! ISNE MUJHE DHOKHA DIYAAA!!! 
ARTI, AB NEIL TUJHE NAHIN CHODEGA. YOU DHOKA-FIED ME!!! HE'LL BASH YOU UP NOW! BE READY TO BOOK A ROOM IN THE HOSPITAL!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by sv003

[/QUOTE]
nvr... πŸ˜‘
hate the fact that she told somethin bad abt the show...😑🀒
such dis-loyal ppl... 🀒 

whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dont understand what i mean thats not my problem ! and i never claimed i have any loyalty with the show plz watch yourself wen talking in the forum and wen i didnt said anything to u !
 and by the way i can dare anything i wish noone is there to stop unless i badmouth anyone and or pass any rude comment ...i m sorry but now u r rude

anyways shrusti me out of this post
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago