Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chithoo

that is exactly what i told and ran out of this forum azy on day one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
srush...stop the dance...that is bad news for u...u will never make it with neil now...coz

U WILL BOTH ARGUE FOREVER...🀣🀣🀣

so my vote is for Shalini...u got neil when u wore the red dress with a slit upto your noseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...srush u stand no chance (against an aspiring fashion designer) in that black robe with white ribbon around yr neck, works only with "yr honour"🀣🀣 in court...but the way u are mandroing in every forum i wonder if u even know how the court looks likeLaughing 1

azy...de taaliπŸ˜†

Viji you witchy witch...had stayed at the office for drafting and you guys got me into this forum running...and I dont mind Shalini taking Neil..as long as I can have Kesar so dont think you can make me and Shalini fightπŸ˜›
Bechari Shalini ka gown ko phad dala...Viji tu kab sudhregi🀣 Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

thum kabse neil pe fidha hogya ahhh!!!  DOHKA!!!

oye azy...u changed colors...what on earth... u crossed the 3000 posts and now what do i call u...dazzler...

CONGRATS    Dancing
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@ Arti...Gulaal cast needs to be recasted with the third angle🀣
@ Shalini...LOL you dont know our Smiley penchant...I will show you how bad we can use it

@ Azy...you started on this Dhoka too...D ditched us and me doing dhokaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

that is one AWESOME emoticon!!!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

that is exactly what i told and ran out of this forum azy on day one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
srush...stop the dance...that is bad news for u...u will never make it with neil now...coz

U WILL BOTH ARGUE FOREVER...🀣🀣🀣

so my vote is for Shalini...u got neil when u wore the red dress with a slit upto your noseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...srush u stand no chance (against an aspiring fashion designer) in that black robe with white ribbon around yr neck, works only with "yr honour"🀣🀣🀣 in court...but the way u are mandroing in every forum i wonder if u even know how the court looks likeLaughing 1

azy...de taaliπŸ˜†

hey! what upto my nose??? its the thighs... man, srushti you gotta teach the basics of human anatomy man!!! πŸ˜†

btw, i love that last emoticon! πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini πŸ˜† (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! πŸ₯±
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

hey! what upto my nose??? its the thighs... man, srushti you gotta teach the basics of human anatomy man!!! πŸ˜†

btw, i love that last emoticon! πŸ˜†

yup shalini...i did read as slit up to the thigh...but u know i had to make srush understand that she had no chance so i had to stretch it till the nose...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...if u want to see emoticons of such kind u shld come visit the ltl forum...the serial is no good now and so we enjoy using all these emotions as there is nothing to discussπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

what's ltl?πŸ˜•

Laagi tujhse Lagan...whose lead actor has been told good bye and we are subjected to a horrendous track
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Laagi tujhse Lagan...whose lead actor has been told good bye and we are subjected to a horrendous track

ah. nope. not interested to see that forum. πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ah. nope. not interested to see that forum. πŸ˜†

u know guys before april our gulaal was like that...gulaal without KESAR and we were subjected to a random useless  tracks glad our kesar came  and so is the life of this show
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

okay.. so far i have votes from these many people...

1. anvesha
2. arti
3. srushti
4. VJ
5. shalini πŸ˜† (i'm a person, so my vote counts okay!)
6. WHO IS IT? BE THE FIRST ONE TO FILL THIS SPOT TO WIN ATTRACTIVE PRIZES! 

damn, i sound like an ad. pamphlet! πŸ₯±

after watching today epi may i take my words back  πŸ˜‰ and ofcourse i m taking kesar  back shailini... i think me too falling in love  with kesar😳

btw thats 100 th post  
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago