Kesar all the way!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

πŸ˜ƒjust remaining true to the name u have given me srush...
call me only pari and i will fix all the damage done thus far...otherwise be ready to face even moreπŸ˜›
tujhe nakku samjhi mein!...na re nakku ki paas wajah hai woh to pagal ho gaayi hai...tu to sane hai na...phir kyun mandrathi ho idhar udhar...ok this was yr first show for writing update...toh comment karti raho na...kis ne rokha...shaadi kyun karne chali aayee

shalini😊...don't mind...hum aise hi hai...now u know why i warned u about srushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ooohhh... this means i'm like you guys too!!! 
[GROUP HUGSSS πŸ€—]

Neil's style and acting has this effect on people. I have crossed this level last year and I am better now. Enjoying seeing the same effect he has made on you guys.
Was that you Shalini92 saying I will marry him one day. Love your confidence dear.
Kesar se pyaar karte kate, uske recent article pe bhi comment kar lo na...It helps improve his ranking on IFEdited by AnveshaAT - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AnveshaAT

Neil's style and acting has this effect on people. I have crossed this level last year and I am better now. Enjoying seeing the same effect he has made on you guys.
Was that you Shalini92 saying I will marry him one day. Love your confidence dear.

yess!!! you found me!!! i was the one who said that.. trust me, i have a plan to lure the lion into this lioness' den! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shalini92

yess!!! you found me!!! i was the one who said that.. trust me, i have a plan to lure the lion into this lioness' den! πŸ˜‰
Wah ji, all the best.
Kesar se pyaar karte kate, uske recent article pe bhi comment kar lo na...It helps improve his ranking on IF

Wah ji, all the best.
Kesar se pyaar karte kate, uske recent article pe bhi comment kar lo na...It helps improve his ranking on IF

kar chuki!!!! πŸ˜† hey, i think i should answer the same questions as honestly as possible and then you tell me if we both are compatible or not.. okay? πŸ˜³

hi anvesha this is viji..."waves"😊

u must be reeling from the 12/24 karol bagh wala abhi from last year...and u have got over it...and now watching these poor things go ga ga over kesar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

girls a piece of advice for you two (srush and shalini) he seems to have this thingy for older women in both shows so if u are born before 1987 (just checked his biography for u) u stand a good chance..🀣🀣🀣...ALL THE BEST
THE ANSWERS ARE MINE PEOPLE! PLEASE DO TELL IF NEIL AND I ARE COMPATIBLE OKAY?!😳

If given a chance what recipe would you like to learn? 
italian! love the pasta, pizza, the cream, the cheese, the wine... mama mia!

The teacher you were always scared of?
no body. πŸ˜•

Your favourite actress? 
katrina, PRIYANKA CHOPRAAA!!!

What would you like to ask if you meet her?
CAN WE ALL GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE TOGETHER!!!😳

What happened the first time you got drunk? 
CHEEE... I SPIT IT OUT! i'm never gonna consume a drop of alcohol!

What was your favourite TV show when you were growing up? 
haha! all cartoon, and a lot of hollywood sitcoms, AND GULAAAL!!

What's the most expensive gift you've ever given someone? 
a 50 singapore dollar valentine's gift pack! πŸ˜³

Has a song ever made you cry? 
yea... i'm a bit too emotional for my own good... LOL. the recent of i can remember is "lovestory" by taylor swift! awww...

What was your favourite book as a child? 
to kill a mockingbird by harper lee.

What games do you play nowadays? 
bleh! does billiards count?

Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? 
Super intelligence

One thing you are proud of? 
i am very loyal to everybody and everything i attach myself to.

Who influences you more now? 
i'm very hard to be influenced. i am kinda opinionated who bloody head-strong... so its kinda hard to bend around my principles, opinions... πŸ˜ƒ

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? 
no one. i don't believe in troubling others with my woes...

The last time you lost your temper?  
i forgot when. i happens far too many times to account for it!
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

hi anvesha this is viji..."waves"😊

u must be reeling from the 12/24 karol bagh wala abhi from last year...and u have got over it...and now watching these poor things go ga ga over kesar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

girls a piece of advice for you two (srush and shalini) he seems to have this thingy for older women in both shows so if u are born before 1987 (just checked his biography for u) u stand a good chance..🀣🀣🀣...ALL THE BEST

no.. in real life he prefers girls his age or younger... i'm 1992!!!! πŸ˜³

So you were a fan of him in 12/24 karol baug..sad I never saw that one...
you on a higher up level..we still on our four hindsπŸ˜†
Loved to have you on the thread..and yes ..you must have met my Jiji..called VijiπŸ˜†
@srushti: i think the both of us are either scaring other people away or making them laugh at us with the amount of love we are showering for neil! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!