Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini92

YAARA DIL DAARA! 😳
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! 😆

hahaha ... I have this habit of saying yaara yaara...beats dear and sweetheart na😆...but am so glad you found the rhyming word😳O you are inviting everybody...poor Kesar...stampede mein bechara injured na ho jaye😆
By the way ...was just wondering you know... I would personally like to see Kesar's exasperation and frustration when Gulaal tries match making with Talli...I would love to see his attempts to make Gulaal understand that is her and only her for Kesar and not Talli, Kalli palli etc etc 😆

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

thu agyi or me nahi aongi, esa thoa ho hi saktha?😉
yes watch the maha epi n iloved it!!
now me too gonna con. wating it😳
yet to catch the 28-29th though😆

Watch it on Star tv player .excellent quality
http://www.startv.in/shows.asp?serialid=148&channel_id=1
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

yeah...forgive even yr husband's killer...that's gulaal for u...like kesar it beats me though, for i can accept with great difficulty her forgiving him but to live under the same roof and be nice to him...is beyond me...😕...surely a strong contender for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!

OMG i can't believe that i was also hooked on to GHSP in the beginning and was like Maaahiii the whole day...and then it got ridiculous to the point that i ran straight out of the show and fell into the arms of ...u know who...D😳
But a certain piggu has now made me run from there too and don't look shocked, not run into anybody else's arms😆😆but just randomly looking up kesar, chander and even Adi from Maryadaa...quite a nice serial too.
But yrs is dhokha as u have to wait agar sacha pyar hai to😆😆😆and not find reasons... that he left you😡...u definitley deserve savitha thai now for this dhoka😆😆😆

You are right...the strength is Gulaal..Kesar will not understand but he will love her more for that nevertheless...😳 and Viji that was my story that you wrote of  the journey from GHSP to LTL and now herer...and why do  I deserve a savitha thai😲...one Shaitangel is kaafi na😆
[/QUOTE]
srush finally saw the repeat relecast of "kesar"...oops "gulal"...that is the impact kesar had...really strong performance...getting under the skin of his character and capturing even the small nuances of a man who feels so strongly about a woman albeit older and to convince the audience that there is  nothing wrong in his affections needs great skill...thank heavens they got a guy like Niel for the role...kudos to the casting team..👏⭐️...we know only too well what happens when the wrong person is cast for a role of substance😭...do i even need to go thereOuch
So, u don't need savitha thaiyee when u have a shaitangel...not bad re learning fast from yr jiji😆😆😆good one.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

srush finally saw the repeat relecast of "kesar"...oops "gulal"...that is the impact kesar had...really strong performance...getting under the skin of his character and capturing even the small nuances of a man who feels so strongly about a woman albeit older and to convince the audience that there is  nothing wrong in his affections needs great skill...thank heavens they got a guy like Niel for the role...kudos to the casting team..👏⭐️...we know only too well what happens when the wrong person is cast for a role of substance😭...do i even need to go there
So, u don't need savitha thaiyee when u have a shaitangel...not bad re learning fast from yr jiji😆😆😆good one.

Hmmm...Maine la diya na apne fav spammers ko yaha...Good Love story, what Say jiji???...am really wanting those days back when we used to discuss the EPIs for hours and hours instead of saying 'What crap what Crap'😆
Yup..now that you have watched we can discuss😛
you are right...yesterday it could have been a Maha Episode of 'Kesar'...from the start till the end it was all Kesar...actually Lennie ..you might have seen her post...puts caps of the epis regularly so you can have a better feel...
Just view those caps Jiji..excellent emo by Kesar...
The way he just walks in Gulaal's room and tells her for not being ashamed of crying...as if she has a right to cry..the way he starts putting his hand on her shoulders, put pulls it back and the way he turns away but couldnot walk away, hearing her sobs...brilliant brilliant...
And the way he barges in between the woman and tells Gulaal to get ready and how he modulates his voice to say that she really looks good and not to worry about her clothes...*sigh* what to say...
His apology in the car...the way he cuts Gulaal in midsentence preempting her thoughts and gives explanation before she could say anythign reminded me of someone Jiji in the JMM1 scene😭
And his violence posessiveness, defiance and standing tall even after all this ...*sigh**sigh* and *double sigh*
and I dont need anyone when I have my Jiji😳...Azy dont start crying ...you are not anyone😆
chithoo thumbnail

YAARA DIL DAARA! 😳
OKAY, I HAVE DECIDED, LETS GO MARRY KESAR-LIKE PEOPLE AND HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING! EVERYBODY ON INDIA FORUMS FOR GULAAL IS INVITED! 😆
[/QUOTE]
hi shalini...i am viji...u r the second shalini i am meeting in IF.
Like yr sense of humour and just came to warn you about my dear friend srush...she is known for doing a Julia Roberts from "Runaway bride" 😆😆only this one runs from forum to forum finding new guys to wed🤣
so forget about the double whammy and search for your "kesar-like" person and i will come and give my blessings😃 coz by the time you finish your first phera srush would have fallen in love with someone else😆😆😆

srush...mission accomplished😈
-Srushti- thumbnail

Like yr sense of humour and just came to warn you about my dear friend srush...she is known for doing a Julia Roberts from "Runaway bride" 😆😆only this one runs from forum to forum finding new guys to wed🤣
so forget about the double whammy and search for your "kesar-like" person and i will come and give my blessings😃 coz by the time you finish your first phera srush would have fallen in love with someone else😆😆😆

Kya bigaada tha maine tera Shaitangel😡...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big time😛
Shalini...this is my Jiji called Viji...😆...and she gets this tamasic Anand making people run away from each other😆
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune Shaitangel😆wahhh!!!!😭😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

Kya bigaada tha maine tera Shaitangel😡...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big time😛
Shalini...this is my Jiji called Viji...😆...and she gets this tamasic Anand making people run away from each other😆
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune Shaitangel😆wahhh!!!!😭😆

😃😃😃😃just remaining true to the name u have given me srush...
call me only pari and i will fix all the damage done thus far...otherwise be ready to face even moreTongue
tujhe nakku samjhi mein!...na re nakku ki paas wajah hai woh to pagal ho gaayi hai...tu to sane hai na...phir kyun mandrathi ho idhar udhar...ok this was yr first show for writing update...toh comment karti raho na...kis ne rokha...shaadi kyun karne chali aayee

shalini😊...don't mind...hum aise hi hai...now u know why i warned u about srush😆😆😆

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hahaha ... I have this habit of saying yaara yaara...beats dear and sweetheart na😆...but am so glad you found the rhyming word😳O you are inviting everybody...poor Kesar...stampede mein bechara injured na ho jaye😆
By the way ...was just wondering you know... I would personally like to see Kesar's exasperation and frustration when Gulaal tries match making with Talli...I would love to see his attempts to make Gulaal understand that is her and only her for Kesar and not Talli, Kalli palli etc etc 😆

YAARA IS THE COOLER AND MORE INDIAN VERSION OF DEAR / SWEETHEART OR ANY OTHER SAPPY VERSION OF ANY ENDEARMENTS! LOL! DON'T WORY, I'LL BE HIS BODY GUARD! 
OH YEA, I'LL WANT TO SEE THAT TOO! THE WAY GULAAL WILL GET SHOCKED, TALLI WILL FEEL HURT, AND KESAR IS ALL EXASPERATED!!! AHAHAHAH!!! EPIC SCENE!!!!
sharneil92 thumbnail

YAARA DIL DAARA! 😳

HELLO!!! can i call you VJ? that's like... super cool! 😃 thank you and thank god my fan club who appreciate my pathetic attempt humour is still on the rise! 😆 and i am NOT looking for kesar-like people... i'm gonna marry neil bhatt ONLY. 😃 haha, in that case even i tend to be like JUlia Roberts! 😆 yay srush! hi5!!!!!
sharneil92 thumbnail

Kya bigaada tha maine tera Shaitangel😡...Ek dost bani iss forum pe and tune meri image bigaad di... no worries... i'm like that too! see, great minds think alike! 😳...Mujhe kya Nakku samjha hai...tht I move forum to forum,,,.LOL this is my second forum and the first where I started to do update ...but had to leave it since LTL took a lot of my time because of some people spamming my thread big time😛
And mere double wedding ki vaat laga di tune Shaitangel😆wahhh!!!!😭😆 THE DOUBLE WEDDING IS STILL ON YAARA! :D