Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Should there be ny re-test for AIEEE?? (Page 2)

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

My bro gave the test. I took him to the exam hall. After sitting him when I was returning he told me that the exam will be 3 hrs late. AIEEE was seriously like a joke this year. But my bro doesn't want a retest.

LOLLOL mee too dun want ny re-test as my AIEEE went pretty good...but majority of
them wants a re-test. And on the top of it we are having other xams too. well, he may
be having WB-JEE also, na?

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Nice topic soma and I think their shud be a re test so many students who are capable of this test were nt able to give it and it affects their life big time...their future is at stake and we dnt hve any right to play with it...a re test shud be done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me which exams papers in India are not leaked or were never leaked !!!? I think we need a national security press for conducting such important examinationsSmile

.FunLuvingGirl.

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Nice topic soma and I think their shud be a re test so many students who are capable of this test were nt able to give it and it affects their life big time...their future is at stake and we dnt hve any right to play with it...a re test shud be done

Yeh I agree wid you.

But I think if they take retest then they should like choose best of the two xams..
thn it will be fair for all.. Approve
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Can anyone tell me which exams papers in India are not leaked or were never leaked !!!? I think we need a national security press for conducting such important examinationsSmile

You r rite..it has been leaking almost every year..the thing is that this time
it has been caught.. LOLLOL
And CBSE could not manage to held the xam properly..could have taken the test
next day for all by not taking on dat day..then there would have been no problem..

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
back in 2008...i gave aieee...let me tell u guys that its not a new thing this time...atleast not for me...even we were made to sit in the examination hall for around 2 hrs before giving the exam...they claimed that the question papers were not made available to them at that time...my center was hardly 20 minutes away from mnnit,allahabad...nobody believed their damn excuse...but that was not all...to add it to the misery ,our answer sheets were taken 15 minutes earlier...i still can't forget the howling and crying students who literally begged the teachers to give them extra 2 mins...because they had kept last 15 mins for bubbling the omr sheets...after getting out of the center we all came to know that a few other centers also made the students wait.
aieee had been a joke for me ever since that time !!!

.FunLuvingGirl.

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinyTV...SUKI

back in 2008...i gave aieee...let me tell u guys that its not a new thing this time...atleast not for me...even we were made to sit in the examination hall for around 2 hrs before giving the exam...they claimed that the question papers were not made available to them at that time...my center was hardly 20 minutes away from mnnit,allahabad...nobody believed their damn excuse...but that was not all...to add it to the misery ,our answer sheets were taken 15 minutes earlier...i still can't forget the howling and crying students who literally begged the teachers to give them extra 2 mins...because they had kept last 15 mins for bubbling the omr sheets...after getting out of the center we all came to know that a few other centers also made the students wait.
aieee had been a joke for me ever since that time !!!

ya I remember dat they were not allowed to even bubble out their answers.
This CBSE ppl cannot do ny thing rite at ny year AngryAngry
Have done unfair all the time..Ouch

HelloHunnyBunny

.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimmy1072

its was ver nice
lakin mujhe kuch mujh nahi
je hai kya

LOL LOL its okay dear if you dun know nything..

Go to top