Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A MAHA EPISODE.!! BRILLIANT (Page 6)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
The episode was awesome as well as your post. You wrote everything so fantastically that i dnt hav words 2 praise u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

The episode was awesome as well as your post. You wrote everything so fantastically that i dnt hav words 2 praise u.

Aw..that was so nice of you t say my dear friend..Thank you so much..Its mean so much to me..!!EmbarrassedHugPKYEK & ABHIYA ROCKKS...always..!!And thats why maybe my post looks good..!!Tongue
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Your analysis always really reaches the depth of each scene, character n every moment EmbarrassedClap

Nice song bt saddy one Ouch Luvd the way u ended it Embarrassed

It was a very heart breakin eps for me Ouch but the performances from the actors/characters were superb Clap

I hope this dard-e-judaai track ends soon... n even while this dard-e-judai track is gng on hope to get Abhiya passionate scenes... After all, Abhiya love each other n thats above all misunderstandings etc !!!!!! Embarrassed

Lovely post, Hema..!!! Embarrassed

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 08 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

aww Hema ur post seems like a dream always...always explaining the moments beautifully...u knw i cld nt watch maha episode properly since i had a paper on 8th and i knew i would b unable to take in Abhiya pain n fight, misunderstanding so i had to skip most of it. Cry  odrwise i wld hv bn unable to concentrate on paper. but i cn watch some of it now, after reading ur post. Big smile

awww...Charu Hugwas eagerly waiting fo ryour opinion sweet heart..Aw..you had exams is it so sad.Embarrassed.anyways watch it now & let me know..I AM SURE LIKE ME you will surely enjoy that ABHIYA confrontation..like all of us here..!!Day Dreaming

Big smile  ok sweetie..i ll catch it up at d first instance, whenever i can...it seems it was not that bad as that promo made it look like it to be! i did watch fewseconds...but then decided to skip! Cry im sure i will also adore ViSu's n esply Vivian's performances like everyone else. Big smile

Edited by chahat4u - 08 May 2011 at 1:14pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Your analysis always really reaches the depth of each scene, character n every moment EmbarrassedClap

Nice song bt saddy one Ouch Luvd the way u ended it Embarrassed

It was a very heart breakin eps for me Ouch but the performances from the actors/characters were superb Clap

I hope this dard-e-judaai track ends soon... n even while this dard-e-judai track is gng on hope to get Abhiya passionate scenes... After all, Abhiya love each other n thats above all misunderstandings etc !!!!!! Embarrassed

Lovely post, Hema..!!! Embarrassed

Aw..you never miss a opportunity to make feel so special Dear..Thank you so much..will eb too less a word..HugYES dear judai with SPICE moments are FOR SURE..I am DEAD SURE ON THAT..and that look of yearning in their eyes..will be SOOO YUMMY TO WATCH..I tell ya..dont worry ..yeh waqt bhi guzar jaayega..phir koi naya pyaara sa mod aayega..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uMs.Goodypyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

aww Hema ur post seems like a dream always...always explaining the moments beautifully...u knw i cld nt watch maha episode properly since i had a paper on 8th and i knew i would b unable to take in Abhiya pain n fight, misunderstanding so i had to skip most of it. Cry  odrwise i wld hv bn unable to concentrate on paper. but i cn watch some of it now, after reading ur post. Big smile

awww...Charu Hugwas eagerly waiting fo ryour opinion sweet heart..Aw..you had exams is it so sad.Embarrassed.anyways watch it now & let me know..I AM SURE LIKE ME you will surely enjoy that ABHIYA confrontation..like all of us here..!!Day Dreaming

Big smile  ok sweetie..i ll catch it up at d first instance, whenever i can...it seems it was not that bad as that promo made it look like it to be! i did watch fewseconds...but then decided to skip! Cry im sure i will alsoa dore CiSu's n esply Vivian's performances like everyone else. Big smile
YUP that is the spirit dear..we should be with ABHIYA in every flavour of love they share..now its JUDAI time..but that sparks will always Fly..so lets not miss it..just look at that spark in that confrontation scene..& you will know what i am saying..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upyar-ishk

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Aw..you never miss a opportunity to make feel so special Dear..Thank you so much..will eb too less a word..HugYES dear judai with SPICE moments are FOR SURE..I am DEAD SURE ON THAT..and that look of yearning in their eyes..will be SOOO YUMMY TO WATCH..I tell ya..dont worry ..yeh waqt bhi jaldi se guzar jaayega..phir koi naya pyaara sa mod aayega..!!
NoThank u at all yaar... n if have to say Thank u then Thanks to u for takin time n postin these analysis... Hug
Yea, tht yearning look.. will be really sweetly painful to see Embarrassed
As u knw EK shows are known for strechin their dard-e-judai track Ouch But hopefullly as u say, yeh waqt bhi jaldi guzar jayenga...phir koi naya pyaar ka mod aayenga Embarrassed

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 08 May 2011 at 1:18pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Aw..you never miss a opportunity to make feel so special Dear..Thank you so much..will eb too less a word..HugYES dear judai with SPICE moments are FOR SURE..I am DEAD SURE ON THAT..and that look of yearning in their eyes..will be SOOO YUMMY TO WATCH..I tell ya..dont worry ..yeh waqt bhi jaldi se guzar jaayega..phir koi naya pyaara sa mod aayega..!!
NoThank u at all yaar... n if have to say Thank u then Thanks to u for takin time n postin these analysis... Hug
Yea, tht yearning look.. will be really sweetly painful to see Embarrassed
As u knw EK shows are known for strechin their dard-e-judai track Ouch But hopefullly as u say, yeh waqt bhi jaldi guzar jayenga...phir koi naya pyaar ka mod aayenga Embarrassed

Oh yeah..but EK is also a PHD IN SHOWING that PASSIONATE LOVE & YEARNINGS..I so love her for making TV industry into a love story industry..specially STAR ONE ALSO to have understood what actually Youth or say any age group..Boys & girls in particular wants to see..

Ms.Goody

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index