Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A MAHA EPISODE.!! BRILLIANT (Page 2)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by kisivaj

OH I LOVED UR ANALYSIS TODAY...
THANK GOD you didnt react to piya's words and you had a balanced analysis...i liked the way you took everything positively...and piya's temper like misha's temper and all that...
and this is so true...MAHA EPISODE was really worth being a MAHA EPISODE Clap...i think you expressed this point brilliantly...nothing more to say abt this...

i so liked every paragraph of urs and especially ur last paragraph abt abhay being mama's boy and telling haseena abt piya's anger...and now i like the way how haseena trusts piya (her bahu) a lot...she has gratitude towards her which led her support abhay when he needed to stay for piya...

Awww..I take a Bow..to you..getting a Pat from you has not been easy..& I am delighted I could achieve it today...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart..it means a lot to me..Hug

oh dear dont make me feel so great...im nothing when compared to a sweet person like you...but thank you for making my comment feel imp to you...im just flattered...Hug
im just happy to see your post that you are taking their break up positive though it is kind of sad...
but dont worry, as you said piya can never stay away from him...from the bottom of her heart she still loves abhay...right now she is just angry and frustrated...
she needs some time just like misha and once she comes to know abt the truth or discovers the truth on her own abt sid, she will soon come back...
and yes in today's maha episode, though it was heart break between them, but it was apowerful performance which made this maha episode special in a way...

Edited by kisivaj - 07 May 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am shockedShockedShockedi have never seen such an awesome special episode,power packed , episode never got bored, it looked like a movie

this one was perfect, no unnecessary dragging , some very nice twists
and hema i like ur analogy of abhay being caught in a lie by her teacher, yes piya is the bossy teacher who dearly loves her student but she is angry at him 4 lyingLOL
and yes abhay is not a coward, he never ran way, he took the pain , the humiliationCry, i feel so sad 4 him , and i am not bashing piya, what she did was normal, ok maybe she could have toned downher language
but yes this spped breaker is needed in their relationship, it will give them time to think, introspect abt themselves,

judaai ke baad milann, haha kyaa mast feeling hogi sochoBig smile

Awww..YES ANMOL..Hugexactly my feelings too..Judai ke baad wala MILAN will be AWESOME.Day Dreaming.Embarrassedand this time..it will be all crystal clear..and I SO WANT PIYA TO MAKE A MOVE ..towards it..lest see..it will eb very inetersting this ANGRY period because I always see that anger alway sbrings lots more love you share with the person you love..!!Adn MAHA EPISODE was MAHAAN EPISODE na..super duper..!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@kisviij..ofcourse you are a awesome writer & your comment is very imp for me..and yes..Piya needs time..& this time..THE MILAN WILL BE A COMPLETE MILAN..lie pocz says..IN REAL SENSE..!!Day Dreaming

abhina_roks

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Awesome post Hema

The Total Romantic really shined through your post which kept your analysis well balance and not judging. Piya was in shock and upset and felt voilated by the man she love. Let me say Piya was no lamb today but a tigress ready to attack and poor Abhay looked he just swallow a chicken from the way Piya confronted him. LOL So what she called him a janwar and that he is but Abhay is the janwar she'll love to her last breath. Piya never told Abhay she hate him and you see how she saved their life by stealing the report. Piya said she was mad at Abhay and there fight was  between them and not his parents of course that's the excuse she give for helping her in-laws but we all know different. LOL

Sid is setting himself and the sad thing is he think's he winning. Piya can be mad at Abhay and call him name's but don't like anybody talking bad him. Did you notice the tigress in her eyes when Sid was trying to implied stuff and insult Abhay and her in-laws.

The whole PKYEK cast rocked today and I loved it. ClapClapClap

Edited by pyar-ishk - 07 May 2011 at 6:52pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Loved it..fab descriptions of Visu's acting...LOL You explained the whole situation without criticising any of them and feeling sympathy for both Abhay and piya..wonderful job! Clap Yes..this is something I forgot to include in my maha-episode top 10..ki kaise piya ne misha ke gusse ko sambhaalne ki koshish ki lekin khud apna gussa sambhaal na saki...Ouch LOL Oh ho hema, you are best abhiya analyst. LOL Big smile

And i must say..we certainly have some passionate moments in store..because hate fuels love..yes you must be thinking..how can hate fuel love...but maine bahut baar kaha he aur karoongi...sometimes, the person you hate the most is the person you love the most...Day Dreaming LOL There, I got carried away again. LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

MAHA EPI WAS COMPLETE PAISA VASOOL

TODAYS MAHA EPI LIVED UP TO THE

HYPE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO IT

EACH ND EVERY SCENE WAS EPIC

MAZZA AA GAYA

AWESOME JOB PKYEK TEAM

U GUYS DESERVE TO B THE NO1 SHOW IN STR1

Awww..THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU DEAR.Hug..I am so happy that you agree with me..YES..PKYEK DESERVES TO BE NO.1..always..!!ClapThumbs Up
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hema it was mindblowing maha episode..and so far as abhaya r concerned they will surely b together nxt week..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index