Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

i have started to accept ranchod-abha (Page 2)

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I agree on some points there
like Ranchod believes Abha stands up for her
But karan did stood up for her many times
we can't just say that just cause of one Situation where Ranchod believed her, he is going to believe her for every situation. We saw many Situations with Karan-Abha and some he believed her and some he didn't 

But yaar at the end i just want Abha and karan
Ranchod is a good friend for Abha and thats all i want

The relationship Abha and Ranchod share is friendship, nothing else
Karan and Abha share a connection, They are soulmates. I mean every couple has their ups and downs and friends(Like ranchod) are there for them.

But Karan Grover is such a talented actor. He plays karan and Ranchod role very well and i love both of the characters he play. Hes the only reason i love this show

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 08 May 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-sahil70aarcha

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I get where you're coming from. I don't mind watching Ranchod-Abha til Karan comes back. Just going with the flow. I guess what makes it possible is because it's the same actor playing both Karan and Ranchod.

I think any relationship will have its ups and downs. We've seen it with Karan-Abha, but they always managed to fight against it.

Right now we see Ranchod supporting Abha. They might have the ups and downs, but somehow I'm able to say that Ranchod will always be supportive of Abha. He'll be that true friend of hers.

I enjoy Abha-Ranchod scenes these days. It's nice to see them work together without it being a romantic relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarcha

fparwana Newbie
fparwana
fparwana

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I dont think Ranchod's character will be killed off. That would be so stupid and pointless. After him starting to get accepted into the family, they are going to get rid of him? I dont think so. Karan and Ranchod need to start knowing each other. After all, Ranchod put his life on the line for Karan, Karan owes him that much.
Karan better not doubt Aabha and Ranchod because of how Shelly might poison his mind BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN, remember, Shelly tortured Karan in the Doctor A. house remember that episode? all that stuff she said to him how she will kill him before he even enters that house again? He would never listen to her EVER. He will make sure to show her true colors to the family and tell Vimal that his wife is a horrible evil person. But, he has to trust Aabha. This time he has too. If he doesn't he should die then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarchasahil70

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fparwana

I dont think Ranchod's character will be killed off. That would be so stupid and pointless. After him starting to get accepted into the family, they are going to get rid of him? I dont think so. Karan and Ranchod need to start knowing each other. After all, Ranchod put his life on the line for Karan, Karan owes him that much.
Karan better not doubt Aabha and Ranchod because of how Shelly might poison his mind BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN, remember, Shelly tortured Karan in the Doctor A. house remember that episode? all that stuff she said to him how she will kill him before he even enters that house again? He would never listen to her EVER. He will make sure to show her true colors to the family and tell Vimal that his wife is a horrible evil person. But, he has to trust Aabha. This time he has too. If he doesn't he should die then

Xactly...there is no need 2 kill ranchod's character after karan's arrival...he can pursue with his acting career ...let him b a superstar who hardly get time 2 visit SB Wink...he gave up his career for karan & abha...so let it like that...i don't think karan'll listen 2 shelly this time after that torturous xperience in the doc's hse...instead he'll xpose the true colours of his BHABHI...& still he disbelieves abha, if that happens, then def i'll start hating karan...but am sure karan'll trust his jaan abha ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil70

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i too love the scens of ranchod and abha...but iam unable to accept that abha can belong to anyone otherthan karan...it makes me feel sad...i love abharan
-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Karan and Abha are meant to be together forever and ever,I can't see Ranchod with Abha...If Karan had died it would have been a completely different story although reluctantly,we all would have had to accept Abha and Ranchod as a pair,but the thing is,KARAN DIDN'T DIE,HE IS ALIVE AND BREATHING FOR HIS ABHA,and after coming this far CVS gotta be really dumb to kill Karan at this point,I just hope that something never happens like  in the movie Deewana (1992) where Kajol and Ravi like each other and then Ravi was supposibly dead,then Kaajal wants to live as Ravi's widow but then is compelled to marry Raja,whom she falls in love with and then when Ravi returns alive,he sees that Raja and Kaajal are happy and decides to let them be together and then sacrifices his life to save them to continue their love.This can never happen in our Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli because  Abha is pregnant with Karan's child so this changes the entire Scenario...so they have to reunite sooner or later any how anyone takes it

karth Groupbie
karth
karth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
please forgive me.but i love abha ranchod

Go to top