Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Song Dedictaed To Abhay And Only Abhay's Pain (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..MAGES it was so so so sad yaar ..yes ..awesoem epi but..GREAT POWERFUL ACTING YAAR..!!ClapSUPER DUPER..!!

i haven't seen the episode...but yes going to catch it by tomorrow...but i am sure ViSu rock it with their intense electrifying magnetic chemistry...its 10000000 current volts of intensity...passion and chemistry...no doubt on that...after reading it i am having tears for abhay and anger on piya...what if i seen it...its going to break my heart into pieces...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Awww..MAGES it was so so so sad yaar ..yes ..awesoem epi but..GREAT POWERFUL ACTING YAAR..!!ClapSUPER DUPER..!!

i haven't seen the episode...but yes going to catch it by tomorrow...but i am sure ViSu rock it with their intense electrifying magnetic chemistry...its 10000000 current volts of intensity...passion and chemistry...no doubt on that...after reading it i am having tears for abhay and anger on piya...what if i seen it...its going to break my heart into pieces...

OH YEAH word to word agree with you.Hug.THE INETNSITY IS AT ITS PEAK..VISU were..BOMBASTIC yaar..yes ..IT WAS A MAHAAN EPSIDOE..! !WORTH EVERY HYPE IT HAD CREATED..!!ClapClapClap
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Milke bhi hum na mile tum se na jane kyun
miloke hai fasle tumse na jane kyun
Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe yara bata na paye
Bate dilo ki jo dekho baki ankhen tujhe samjhaye
Tu jane na

One more 

Hum bewafa hargiz na the 
par hum bafa kar na sake
Humko mili uski saza
Hum jo gila kar na sake

wonderful songs...my favs too...especially tu jaane na

but the second one reminds me of kavya-anjali...it always play for them

Oh really I dont know. Actually I hate all the ekta's show. PKYEK was diff. from other shows that's why I watched it. Hope it willn't go like all other ekta's show. Otherwise I have to leave it.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Aww Poor Abhay. Yeah That Part Was Very Sad. Nice Song Mages.
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
ohhh soo touching and sad song...i had tears in my eyes when i waz seeing abhay
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

OH YEAH word to word agree with you.Hug.THE INETNSITY IS AT ITS PEAK..VISU were..BOMBASTIC yaar..yes ..IT WAS A MAHAAN EPSIDOE..! !WORTH EVERY HYPE IT HAD CREATED..!!ClapClapClap

for the first time in the history of maha episode...a fantastic episode is created just like they have shown in the promos...i am glad that PKYEK set the trend the first...other maha episode are so boring...they do the opposite of the promos...

i am proud to be a PKYEK fan...and glad that ekta set the trend first on vampires...and the love story between a vampire and human...i am sure other prouduction house will be copying it soon...just like they did with KZK...KSBKBT...KGGK...KTH...now PKYEK will be joining in the list

till now no other proudctions could create a chemistry like

Anurag-Prerna
Rishabh-Prerna
Prem-Mukhti

of KZK...

neither

Om-Parvati
Krishna-Gunn
Aditya-Maithilli

of KGGK

nor

Mihir-Tulsi
Karan-Nandini
Laksh-KT

of KSBKBT

nor

Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish

of KTH

and now noone can create another Abhay-Piya or Siddharth-Panchi...and Misha from PKYEK
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Milke bhi hum na mile tum se na jane kyun
miloke hai fasle tumse na jane kyun
Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe yara bata na paye
Bate dilo ki jo dekho baki ankhen tujhe samjhaye
Tu jane na

One more 

Hum bewafa hargiz na the 
par hum bafa kar na sake
Humko mili uski saza
Hum jo gila kar na sake

wonderful songs...my favs too...especially tu jaane na

but the second one reminds me of kavya-anjali...it always play for them

Oh really I dont know. Actually I hate all the ekta's show. PKYEK was diff. from other shows that's why I watched it. Hope it willn't go like all other ekta's show. Otherwise I have to leave it.

all her other shows are good...but then recycle with the stories she already created in the past...but then the chemistry of the couples...is just wow...eternal chemistry...Kavya-Anjali was one of them...they were popular at their times...sizzling passionate chemistry...

and yes PKYEK is different...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index