Lux Dance ke Superstars

NOT RIGHT! - Page 2

Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
im not sayin mayu didnt deserve it im sayin the judges shud make the decision the 1st tym and not change it again on the next show,mayu wud hav been happy if he gt it da1st tym,bt he didnt hav dat joy wen shiamak changed it as i think it was 2 late,mayu was hurt in the begining and punit was hurt nw and it wasnt either of thems fault,being a judge doesnt give da right 2 put down contestants,also remo and shiamak gav the scores 2gether so wen did this sudden enlightenment occur 2 shiamak?was it perhaps wen DID1 possibly complained afterwards 😕 i dnt knw it jus didnt seem right 2me.MY POV.Edited by Katz21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think he did the right decision. it takes guts for a judge to admit their mistake and it was really good from shiamaks side to admit his mistake. i am so happy that mayuresh got the points that he deserved if not in the episode but a week later. because at that time everyone knew that mayuresh was better and its better for the judges to realize their mistake late than never. i have no regrets for him changing the decision. other judges on reality shows would never admit that they judged wrong..
this is just my opinion, please no bashing.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even if it was supposed to be the correct decision, it was just simply unprofessional and awkward for the performers. Yes, they all respect him even more and all of that, but OBVIOUSLY Punit is not going to show what he feels.. Think about it..he was relaxing in the episode since he wasn't performing anything but the group dance and all of a sudden he gets this shocker saying that you deserve less.. It was the SAME Shiamak who was praising Punit by leaps and bounds..then how can he say that today? :S He was totally contradicting himself..LOL and just for the sake of saying, I am NOT a Punit fan.. I barely watched any of his DID performances either.

EDIT: I really love Shiamak, but I was disappointed that he contradicted himself in such a manner.. I mean I don't know if the previous week's scores were scripted if this is what he suddenly feels.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I can see this going both ways. Yes, what Shiamak did might be kind of unprofessional and awkward, but at the same time, it takes a lot of guts to come out and admit your mistake on national television. He even I think started to cry or something because after Punit said to give hand for the judges he was wiping his eyes. I think it really was not sitting well with him. 

I feel good for Mayuresh that he got the points he deserved, but I feel bad for Punit because now he much be confused about whether his performance was good or not anymore.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think changing marks after giving them is not only unprofessional but extremely rude, it's like giving a gift to someone and then taking it back.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think it was unprofessional, you could say it was unfair and scores should not be changed, but it was not unprofessional. Shiamak is a renowned figure, if he made a mistake he should acknowledge it on national television - more than Mayuresh's talent, Shiamak's own credibility was at stake here!
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree it was unprofessiona. Then change the marks that rajeev gave jai (10) and give him a nine , that is what he deserved