India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

My take on the finale promo...

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Before I start... For those of you who haven't seen the episode yet... There may be spoilers... So... I'd say don't read until you've watched the episode LOL...

So moving on...

The DE scene… ("I'm Sorry Elena"… "I made the wrong choice…")… I'm thinking two things…

1) Damon's apologising for Jenna's death & Elena's (maybe) saying she made the wrong choice… She should have compelled Jenna to forget then maybe she would've been safe from Klaus?

2) Damon's apologising for Jenna's death & Elena's saying she made the wrong choice… She should've turned vamp. after the sacrifice instead of finding a way to save her humanity… Maybe this way Jenna wouldn't have gotten killed trying to save her?

3) Further on in the promo we see Sherriff Forbes (in the Salvatore house?) maybe she's there to kill Damon (now that she knows he's a vampire)? Elena sees her… So she gets in front of the Sherriff… the Sherriff who thinks it's Katherine (Depending on whether Caroline told Matt about her as well) shoots Elena too… Elena dies & goes into transition becauase she still has Damon's blood in her system… That's why Damon's saying sorry to Elena, because she died trying to save him & Elena's like "I made the wrong choice"… If the spoiler about Elena losing fans because of a choice she makes is true then this makes sense to me…

Wait that's three LOL…

Anyway…

Then later… I think its Katherine breaking the window? Maybe she found a way around Klaus' compulsion? Or maybe because he's now left town/is transitioning into a werewolf all his previous compulsions as just a vampire are not valid any more?

If it is Elena… It's most likely that… Damon escapes the basement and locks Elena in the house (including locking all windows) so Elena breaks the window to escape & find Damon before he hurts someone or himself?

Bonnie's saying something like "Please tell me"… So maybe she's asking Emily to help Damon?

There may not be a cure… But I think there'll be a way around it… Maybe Stefan asks Emily & she tells him that he could swap places with Damon? His life for Damon's? Something like what John did for Elena? So… The werewolf bite "transfers" to Stefan instead (that'd be his "personal sacrifice" that is talked about in the finale summary)… But instead of dying Stefan turns into a WereVamp too? (Because Tyler wasn't fully transformed plus remember Katherine says Klaus said Damon's blood was impure now that he'd been bitten off Tyler?)Becoming the only person or thing able to stop Klaus … That'd explain why Klaus is gonna take a special interest in Stefan next Season too…

Elena's "No stop" at the end of the promo… I don't think he's trying to kiss her because if he was (and she knows about his werewolf bite now) she wouldn't stop him because she knows he's not well (and she trusts him)… Maybe he thinks she's Katherine so he's trying to hurt her? Or maybe he's trying to turn her?

Any thoughts?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816Anhdara13Barbie3143Leenasmgaa123.80-SilverAngel-safeplacetolandnotfadedawayJennyPenny

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
^ or she could mean that she made the wrong choice in trusting him. I mean, Damon..during this entire werewolf bite process, is imagining all of the bad things about him and Elena. He wants her forgiveness, which he thinks he will never get..so the bite might exemplify(?) those feelings of his..result being the hallucinations.

The person breaking the window seems to be Katherine. Like you said, she's probably escaping. Plus, the window seems to be on a second story and if Elena jumps out.. she'll die.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Nayab-notfadedaway

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
The sorry scene just does not make sense. It's Elena telling him you made the wrong choice and I am assuming it could be two things:

1) Because he gave blood to her, turning her into a vamp

2) He tries to kill himself, so she's like you made the wrong choice.

The window breaker is def Elena. Damon def did escape since they show her pulling him out of the fire, so and even in the scene where she is running, it's the same girl. Me thinks Katherine will onluy be part of the flashbacks, hopefully.

The dying sucks, he is in arm of a girl. It's either Elena or Katherine. and he is in pain a lot. maybe after the fire, since he is kind of sweaty. 

Bonnie telling something about Damon but Bonnie is not crying due to the whole Damon thing. I think Sheriff might have gunned down Jermey and she's asking for help regarding that.

The whole stop thing makes no sense. They keep saying she gives in to the kiss. Is she thinking he's gonna kill her or something?

Then again, the girl could be Katherine too. It's really hard cause they are dressed in the same damn way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-AnnaJaaynotfadedaway

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I kind of like the Stefan theory you've come up with Nayu! Maybe that happens...

As for Bonnie, I thought she was saying "Please help me" Confused
That was Elena trying to escape cause I think the effects of the bite are showing up on Damon and he's getting violent like Rose did. So I guess she's breaking the window to run...

And the last "Stop!".. Just before that they showed the Kath-Damon flashback, so I'm guessing Damon's hallucinating Elena to be Katherine. And that's why she says stop.
If you remember all these things happened with Rose too. She also mistook Elena to be Katherine due to the hallucinations.

That's what I think...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i like the thoey about stefan too! it may happens!

as far as the last stop, i think Damon thinks its Kath n trying to kill her but its Elena!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top