Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Unreleased Pic of Sonam and Abhay! (Page 4)

Yahoo2 IF-Dazzler
Yahoo2
Yahoo2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sonam looks hot

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notabasicbitch

Originally posted by sweet coco

He's an awesome actor and she's not...they may look together, but she brought down his talent in Aisha!!! I think he needs to still far away from her post-Aisha fiasco!!!

But those off-screen interviews were so cute, if only Sonam hadn't brought up the whole up-bringing thing!

I'd like to think that she is still growing as an actress. Have you seen Saawariya or Delhi-6? She has this natural screen presence that needs to be translated somehow. She is like a diamond in the rough. I agree that Abhay is a great actor, or rather that he is relatively good one because Bollywood seems to be full of overactors so he looks like a virtual Marlon Brando in comparison! I hope that she matures in both her personal and professional life and that he lightens up a little. That is why I loved their jodi- complete opposites. 
I agree...she's def has a natural aura about her when she plays her character...and nicely put...a rough diamond...awesome metaphor! She needs the RIGHT director and character to polish up and shine!!! I can of wish her protrayal of Aisha was less self-centered and a bit more flawed and empathetic...cuz she played Emma completely wrong..and I blame the writers too b/c their wrote Emma/Aisha completely wrong! As the audience we're suppose to love Emma/Aisha despite her flaws and that didn't happen for me until the last 5 minutes!!

I agree with the rest too!! Abhay is unconventional...and so glad he didn't do those dishum-dishum characters that actors normally do at the start of their careers!

Both are opposites, but at the same time both are a little immaturity when it comes to OFF screen...she can be a bit snobby/bratty and he can be quite the brat too!! No wonder they got off so well...seriosuly I loved their Off-screen chemistry...and I hope when Sonam said both are still friends...she meant it...b/c both can make magic together if the right opportunity presents itself!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterruky786

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Dev D

It has Reality ROFL

1. Pehle GF ke Saath Affair karo... Sab kuch karo, phir GF pe SHAQUE karo... jab uski shaadi kisi aur ke saath ho rahi ho... den go hve 1 night bang bang wid unknown gal ROFL

2. Phir Daaru / Smoking / Drugs / shuro kar daalo, phir Prostitutes ke paas jaana shuro kar do ROFL

What a Amazing REAL LIFE Things shown in movies... if we ve broken heart we shud opt for DEV D style ROFL

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 07 May 2011 at 12:36pm
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Well Sameer you think that's the case but I think differently but you know what mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere saath ladne ki and whatever you say doesn't affect me at all. I can take things whereas you end up arguing with members
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

DEV D

Some BRILLIANT SCENES

---- KHet mein... both abhay and mahi gill lying... awaaj aati hai "HAATH HATA WAHAN SE" ROFL

___________ love 2 see how u can watch dis scene while parents are around ROFL_______

DPS SCandal ============== The Pathetic comment ever could b used in a movie.. . wen kalki said that line 2 her father wen he said he has watched da video Angry ... i am dead sure THE ORIGINAL GIRL OF that scandal would never ever have used it for her father Angry

=========== i wanna know the BRILLIANCE in those scenes___________ 

Selling the real life story of a victimized gal Angry

Errmm, can I know how you assumed that I watched the movie with my parents?

People have sex, nothing new about it. Yeah, I liked the movie because it shows how imperfect people are, we say things that shouldnt say, we do things that we shouldnt do. Truth hurts and the truth is the harshest reality of life which is what the movie portrayed. Movies always cant show unrealistic perfect characters living in la la land singing songs in the rain.

I agree!! Well put!!

The whole "imperfect" part I agree with b/c as humans we're all dark and twisty and flawed and a bit broken and Hindi films do a bad job of portraying this!! We all suffer the Cinderella sydrome...expecting un-realistically handsome and perfect Prince AKA RAJ coming along and taking us away to dance around in some remote, gorgeous Swiss location!!!

The unrealistic portrayals were dead on...and I felt sympathetic for each character even though they aren't ideal role models or perfect in any sense!!

And totally agree about the sexuality thing...I have no shame watching a good film with my parents if there are sex scenes...there's a button on the remote with a forward arrow...quite useful in situations like these! Plus, I guess some ppl are more open about the idea of sex than others...sex as taboo topic is way too over-reated for this day in age...get over it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserbamboocopterruky786

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Well Sameer you think that's the case but I think differently but you know what mere paas faltu waqt nahin tere saath ladne ki and whatever you say doesn't affect me at all. I can take things whereas you end up arguing with members

RukhSaar

Did i ever Address any msg 2 u ?? Did i ever Said ke Plz reply 2 my comment ??? 

Comeon Gal... y u after my life... everytime i comment ??? wht shud i do is my prob nt urs ??

If i Abuse u... or Say bad 2 u... den u can Comment on me... but plz baar baar mujh par na comment kiya karo... yahaan bahut saare members hai... see wht dey also comment :)
notabasicbitch Groupbie
notabasicbitch
notabasicbitch

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by ruky786

RukhSaar

Did i ever Address any msg 2 u ?? Did i ever Said ke Plz reply 2 my comment ??? 

Comeon Gal... y u after my life... everytime i comment ??? wht shud i do is my prob nt urs ??

If i Abuse u... or Say bad 2 u... den u can Comment on me... but plz baar baar mujh par na comment kiya karo... yahaan bahut saare members hai... see wht dey also comment :)

Ok guys! No need to get personal. We are ALL entitled to our own opinions. It's just Bollywood we are taking about, not war and peace. Peace and Love to you both!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserbamboocopterruky786

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
at the end of the day Aisha is one of Abhay's biggest hits... he knew what he was getting into (a chick flick) and shouldnt have lashed out at sonam/anil for no reason! what he said to Anil was pretty disrespectful...

Go to top