ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^At least you liked Abhay!πŸ˜†
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzelll

her pose, dress, makeup everything is horrible. NOt happening πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Wow, what a positive energy that you radiate! πŸ˜† I agree that this is not her best look but when she always looks so fabulous in all her photo shoots, the standards are just too high!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
confusing pic, sonam trying hard to give sensuous look which is squared by Abhay's cuddling-a-child look
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

confusing pic, sonam trying hard to give sensuous look which is squared by Abhay's cuddling-a-child look

They tend to have that energy and I find it quite endearing and old-school. She is so innocent that he treats her like a child sometimes. If you saw their On the Couch with Koel interview, he says that he wish he could imbibe her innocent quality at 7:00:

Mistyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

^At least you liked Abhay!πŸ˜†

well she is looking so bad that Abhay is looking good by defaultπŸ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzelll

well she is looking so bad that Abhay is looking good by defaultπŸ˜‰

arey yaar...kuch toh psand karo...what about the lighting...?!πŸ˜†
Gemsta thumbnail
Both of them look good together onscreen, and I loved the chemistry they shared together in Aisha. Hopefully they will work again!

Doesn't Sonam wear that dress in the scene when her (as Aisha) and Shefali go out for drinks with Dhruv, and Shefali gets drunk and throws up?

The picture looks more like a test shot to me...probably taken before they started filming, so could be the reason for the ill fitting dress and slightly messy hair? (I don't think Aisha approved of messy hair like that lol.)
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gemsta

Both of them look good together onscreen, and I loved the chemistry they shared together in Aisha. Hopefully they will work again!

Doesn't Sonam wear that dress in the scene when her (as Aisha) and Shefali go out for drinks with Dhruv, and Shefali gets drunk and throws up?

The picture looks more like a test shot to me...probably taken before they started filming, so could be the reason for the ill fitting dress and slightly messy hair? (I don't think Aisha approved of messy hair like that lol.)

You're absolutely right! I think she still looks great regardless. I love the scene when Arjun is so passionate and knocks out Dhruv. πŸ˜
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

You're absolutely right! I think she still looks great regardless. I love the scene when Arjun is so passionate and knocks out Dhruv. πŸ˜

That's my fav scene and the one where she's at the wedding and pours out her heart and the outcome was hilarious!

The ending scene..I wish it were less cheesy, but still so cute!!

Shefali-Arjun scenes were the best...especially: Tum to meri hero ho!πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Sonam's body looks gorgeous and real. She is hot and sexy.