India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

dissapointed of Karan& Kritika (Page 2)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
they arent telling it on their own but when we asked they never hid it  :) Even if they wudnt be telling it, then they wud have their reasons and restrictions na.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistLightingHopeAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
are u sure that karan confirmed it? cause i just checked his latest posts and couldnt find the one kmhfan4erver posted?!?!?!?!

I know that both of them arent to blame of anything..i just wantet a clear statement, and thats not happening..and what about the statement angels made and afterwards removed it?? dont u think there is still hope?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LightingHope

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Actors  cannot make  direct statement  about this .  They can only speak when the channel confirms. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistchanni_starLightingHopeAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

-Srujana- Newbie
-Srujana-
-Srujana-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hopefully they can give us a clear statement soon, like monday or something because the possiblity that they might actually remove the show has left me very restless... =/
I can deal with dissappointment but i just don't like this in the middle stuff...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005channi_starLightingHope

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@Micha1005

Ya we all read the news of kmh ending..and every one is in Bad mood as you..but i didn't get your point of being sad at Karan and Kritika..they are actors and they are not leaving the show or is it not about anything related to the show...the news is that imagine want to end this show not kmh people..what can Karan and Angels do on that...if imagine doesn't confirm abt the news, how can actors do that.. they may have their constrains abt that.
But when we asked Karan about anything, they never miss guided us..They always care about fans and  also give attention..
As Komal stated in the post check that update and see the post..its not deleted..

Ya its unfair of imagine for kmh but not by Karan or Kritika

I understand ur in a bad mood so didnt catch the Karan's updates...we need to act on Unimagine channel but not on actors.

Micha1005LightingHope-TeekhiMishti-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
nahin yaar..its not like that KK love kmh which is why thy came back to do it.. they have no say in what to do.. im sure they feel bad but koi kya kar sakta hai.. hamesha isn't a word taht exists in the telly world..maybe they'll comeback w/ something better

piamist-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
guysss its impossible a jab soche to we cant believe kuch din pehle hi itni masti or do din se sab anssou ey badal gaya i cant imagine KING or QUEEN ki feeling just tell chaahe kuch bhi hojaaye hum apke saath hey or jee jaan se lage heyn ye boura sapna tal jaaye  crossed fingers an praying a lottt...God  plzzz listen us plzzz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-TeekhiMishti-

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I love this show.Y the channel always end my favourite show.It seems that all channel has some kind of enmity with ekta.This is a great show whichmake you luagh and cry at the same time.lovely couple and lovly show.

Micha1005piamist-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index