India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

dissapointed of Karan& Kritika

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey ppl, since i have read the news of kmh to end i am in such a baaad mood.but what is making me much more sad is the fact that neither karan nor kritika are giving a direct comment to all this. i mean i love them both, especially karan, and thereby i think that they both owe us a serioulsy and honesty statement to all this. cause we are going crazy by singning up petitions and searching up each forums for latest news about this romours , and meanwhile wether karan nor his "angels" are ginving us attention. and this is very hurting and dissappointing. 
i thought that maybe this roumors are a way of ekta kapoor to improve the trps but because NOBODY significant is giving an answer to all this we all are just confused..andfor those,who are long-lasting fans of kmh and karan/ Kritika, its just beeing unfair..what do u all think?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asokansilverleavesxXxNoreen786xXx-sia-Khat2027ipkknd06ishakumar.vrshn.Simi1711cuttiee

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Well...just to let you know Karn did confirm that 'As far as he knows, the show is ending' under his staus on Fb...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistKudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69

silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Well...just to let you know Karn did confirm that 'As far as he knows, the show is ending' under his staus on Fb...

Under which status did he write this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005

Miiss_Urooj Senior Member
Miiss_Urooj
Miiss_Urooj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Angry Oh No ... I Hate Ratan Ka Swayamvar Isski Vaje Se KMH Khatam Ho Jaega Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005wida

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMHfan4ever

Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Under which status did he write this?

It was under "Good Morning People" 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAmnaIsh

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Dissapointed is not the word Stern Smile Karan and kritika love kmh alot they themselves must be pretty stressed by this and on top these details are not to be revealed officially until its all final and over...and on top of that karanika and angels dont want to see fans upset or sad and so they are trying to console us and hide everything under their joking and masti not their fault actually its a plus point on their part so next time before blaming try to think from others perspective...No offence meant just putting out my opinion *cheers*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nmd123piamistchanni_star..Ananya..AmnaIshAnupa28PraniiilovepyaarAnjalii...xXx

sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
it is not karan or kritikas fault...until yesterday it wasn't confirmed..and its nothing the actors can do anyway if the channel announces they want it to go off air. i do feel sorry for the director and creatives who now have to round off the drama in just 15 episodes. All we can do is hope for the best for both karan and kritika...remember after kmh1 they were in zara nachke dikha which was a fantastic dance reality show and then there was news of kmh2. Maybe we get to see them both in different avatars...

but i do hate imagine. They must be thick to axe the show completely.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asokanpiamistMicha1005channi_starAmnaIshipkknd06ishakumarlara3110-TeekhiMishti-ilovepyaarAnjalii...xXx

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
hyyy karan n kritika love kmh as much aas we do infact much much more than us!!!
they must b in the same condition as we are infact much worst condition after hearin the news!!

n they  knw their fans very very well...
they r nt spreadin it or givin comments on this coz they do not wnt 2 upset us coz they love us!!!

and angels r dealing with this matter very well n r tryin their best to cheer up us fans!!

so plzzz think frm their perspective too!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAmnaIshangel_prachilara3110-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index