Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesomeee
at last yash is dead
maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

geet pov

i was sooo worried about maan i was holding  his hand sitting in ambulance i was just requesting him to get up to open his eyes but he wasnt responding after 10 mins we reach to hospital i was shouting on everyone

geet:plzzz jaldi karo agar meer maan ko kuch hua to mein kisi ko nhi choroin gi ill shut this hospital

the doctor came out to see who was shouting he came to mee

doctor:dekhiye madam hum apni pori koshish karen ge ap shant ho jaiye

this bloody doctor was asking me to be relax my maan was fighting for his life and he is saying relax i sat on the chair then i felt a hand on my shoulder i saw dadimaa arjun and rahul standing.i stood and hugged dadimaa and start crying like a child.

geet:dadimaa plzz mere maan ko bacha lo un ko bolo us ko sahi kar de.kiya me itni buri hu dadimaa ke mjh ko maan nhi milsakta

dadimaa:shhh geet beta chup hojaiye maan bete ko kuch nhi hoga 

i was crying on dadis shoulder.rahul came from back and start running his hhand on my hairs to assure me he will befine

rahul:didi agar abhi maan bhai hote he would hate to see u in tears aur app yaha ro rhi ho

arjun:ha geet maan ke liye apne app ko sambhalo me us ke ghar walo ko phone kar ke ata hu

i was crying like a small baby whoso toy has been taken away.i was standing there with rahul dadi arjun and maans family except dev he was out of country his chachiji was consoling me everyone there were crying and assuring each other after 10 mins doctor came out i went to him

geet:doctor maan theek to ha na

doctor dekhiye un ka waise hi buhat blood lose ho chuka ha aur un ko bullet chest par lagi he thankgod un ka heart bach gaya lekin aik prob ha 

chachaji:kiya

doctor:humein un ka opreation karne ho ga

dadimaa:to?

doctor:dekhiye hum ye operation kar rhe hein lekin is me in ke survive karne ke chances sirf 40% hein aur agar nhi karte to phr un ko bachanre buhat mushkil ha

geet:to phr ab hum kiya karen dekheiye plzz ap meer maan ko bacha lejiye plzz

doctor:hum in ka opreation he kar sakte he there is no second option

i came forward my whole body was numb i dont know what to do i was sooo scraed what if my life went away no maan can go away he loves me alot and i think i lovehim no i love him me mar jao gi us ke bhager

geet:doctor ap opreation ki tyari karen

rahul came forward and said

rahul:di par maan bhai is se mar

i slapped rahul before he can complete the word how dare he said something like this

geet:dont u dare say anything wo mera maan he wo mjh kokabhi nhi chor skata

i saw everyone they were shocked and no one said abything i saw maan and then went to mandir i took off my shoes and entered i the famos geet handa never use to believe on such things but aj me ai hu for my maan.i came and sat on the floor crying praying to my god

geet:bhagwan me ne sameera aur muskan ke baad kabhi ap par yaqen nhui kiya kabhi kuch nhi manga lekin aj me mangne ai hu ap se apni maan ki zindagi mein maan ke bhagar zinda nhi reh sakte plzz mjh ko mere maan luta do plzzz

after praying she went to hospital i was afraid what has happened i saw the doctor came out and said something i ran there

geet:kiya hau maan theeto ha na 

doctor:well congratexx opreation went successful and maan is saved.lekina bhi unconscious hein wo kisi geet ka naam le rhe hein

i stood teher listening how much maan loves me my tears were flowing uncontrollably i told everyone to go to home an i ll stay here after alot of forcing they went 

precap:

geet taking care of maan  

maan13579 thumbnail
maan13579 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update

thanxxx
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

maan13579 thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

ur welcome
maan13579 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Great part...

thanxxx
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part..Maan is nw out of danger..precap looks interesting..
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da updatw
do continue
it was amazing
im so glad  maan is saved