Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Great Ep/Powerful ViSu/Pia-'I am sure upset' (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz

Jedi of CC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Aw-Kay, so as I mentioned last night - you've written this nicely. Approve

You know, AP were enough of a highlight last night yet Sid took the cake, like he always manages, uh! Like, first he drinks four bottles of a most rare and delicious blood and he narrates stories to Pia, and he gets manipulative with his Papa when he gets conscious a bit and turns photographer for his extended family. How can I forget, eesh - he thinks he could be a politician as well, I agree, he can!  Siddhant is going to go places, he's one hell of a remarkable artist. Cool 

Misha-Pia patch up was unexpected to me as well. Of course, I knew it was coming but I dint know it could be flat and flat so much. Sigh, maybe the scene did not have much in the episode, hence it wasn't done crisply like the other scenes. Though, it was a track of relevance and as they ended it, I realized that PW's talent has once again not been utilized. But she's another star over here, ain't she?

Else, you've said it all. Coolness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UpintheBlue. Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dana-

Originally posted by Icecreamx

yes, the portrayal was amazing from both sides! hats off. Piyas breakdown was needed, for  their relation to build up on truth pillars this time. i agree she tried to put out the frustration in words that would hurt, as Abhay used to, even he used words he thaught would hurt her the most. its their weak weapon towards pushing away eachother when their connection insists on not.
as for the rest i agree with you. it should logicaly be misha to come with a apology even if Piya wouldnt even need it or want it. dot lazy to care abt it. glad its over. and Piya accepted her with open arms.
@Sid, hehe, haseena and chand will make salad out of him,lol
hope they dunt drag on the 'finding out abt Sid track for Piyas doubt!
true, their realtion should build up with Abhays honesty and his awareing of the dark world to Piya.
yep, its fine that they are over with it:)
salad it is:)
hope so too
indeed, i do hope when Piya is ready to listen after the chock, Abhay tries to inform her abt everyting she needs to know. Abhay dude! she's been tooo involved to be kept in the safe ooops 'dark'.lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index