Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Piya & Others : Its not over, really (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I'm copying this from the DOTW..it's my opinion only, don't worry. LOL For first time in months I've written something serious and I wanna share it with you. LOL

I think what you're trying to say is that when people think they have been betrayed in love, all that talk of 'i trust you' disappears right? LOL Sorry, I'm a bit dense nowadays. LOL

Okay, i can only answer this from my POV and what i have picked from life. It may not make any sense to you, but never mind. LOL...Love and Trust which further translate into worship and faith are emotions that are way above the fallacies of us human-beings. Its the needle-blood-oucch theory , so to simplify. If you are pricked , your blood will ooze out and scream. Reaction on impulse. Mind will settle but not before you have reacted like a normal human-being. 

I think that well, personal experience, when you love someone, and you have a very low self-worth of yourself...when that person betrays you you are ready to accept it because subconsciously that was what you were fearing all along and you were prepared for it. That 'jaanwar' wala dialogue was not something that just came out of pia's mouth, it was almost rehearsed.  When you're angry you let out incoherent rubbish at times, but not such a hard-hitting dialogue. LOL It was as if this is what her Fear (that part of her mind that makes her afraid of things) had perceived Abhay to be.  In fact it even shows that Piya had never accepted Abhay being a vampire fully...because she was disgusted at the thought of being a vampire-not horrified or confused, mind you,disgusted. 

When you love someone with the mindset that gives you low self-worth of yourself , it means that you see that loved as some kind of a heroic figure above you . Someone who cannot fail you , inspite of that little voice telling you to chill and give that person the mortal benefit. Piya truly has always seen Abhay as a hero but the voice inside has  always warned her of his vulnerability to his instincts- she didn't listen to them at that time.Now, when she is listening , that 'betrayed' voice is holding Abhay responsible ...Piya has known all along that Abhay can hurt her. Hasn't she? 

BUT, I don't blame Pia. When she came to Dehradun, she was this orphaned girl with no one of her own, and the one person who she thought had the potential of being someone like that-Abhay-kept on playing see-saw with her emotions. LOL Once he was a jerk, once he was sweet. Secondly, even when she was accepted, Misha was angry with her, and again Abhay provided her emotional comfort. Abhay is just like a teenage fantasy-mysterious dark young man with a past and who can be kind and loving when he wants to-and she felt him too good to be true, hence the complete loss of trust. Otherwise, if she did have an ounce of trust left, she would have listened to Abhay. LOL 

Isn't that the whole point? Loving a good-looking badass vampire who sweeps you off her feet is one thing. But loving , tackling and accepting the animal inside him who can hurt anyone is another ballgame altogether. Piya loves Abhay but as we have come to know, Abhay needs more than love, right? 

does it make sense? LOL 

Oh, you made perfect sense.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhaylove

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Yes...but as I said before..janwar dialogue was not said by pia..it was said by that subconscious mind...which was always thinking ki kab abhay mujhko chod ke jaayega aur saari duniya kaali pad jaayegi...LOL Abhay had broken her heart so many times that her mind has no trouble accepting another heartbreak now. LOL 

And most importantly-you may do a good deed by saving someone's life, but in the end they live it the way they want to, because it's THEIR life. If they die, you won't die. Maybe if you love that person, you will feel shattered, but you won't actually have your life taken away from you-your mind and heart will shut down. 

No offense..just wanted to give my views. Waah, from funny topic to serious topic! LOL

Just read megz ur post ..and i agree when we are in anger sometime we end up saying what is there in subconscious state . It meas she never accepted abhay being vampire but abhay .

Hmm u write serious topic too .Hidden talent is out today

IndigoBlues

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by abhaylove

Mahaepisode of makeup and breakup . Was happy to find misha accept her family and piya .Good that CV didn't drag further . All D family ended in good note. 

Yep. I don't think the reunion was done much nicely but just glad that Misha living in hurt and isolation is over. Big smile

Just wonder when madhu is ready to marry panchi with sid ..but sid has no fear against marriage ..but chandeena are . Are they responsible for all the deeds for there son ..poor chand. 

Sid just needs sermons from Superiors , i think. He is such a vagabond, ruining everything. He needs a taste of his own medicine now. Enough of his evil shenanigans all the time. Angry

I was wondering how would sid tell to piya about the blood but yeh he was so good at that ..piya might not get doubt on sid . Piya saving haseena was such good gesture and so the haseena who thought piya should not be left alone .

I like Piya's bond with Haseena. Especially when you know that Chaand will never support Abhay-Piya's union. Sid is SMART. Wink

Abhay could have explained earlier to piya ..but how when sid is around . Sid has already warned abhay that he would kill piya if she knows about vampire and more over he thought he could manage till next moon and see the destiny everything has to change jsut two days before piya could have become human.

Abhay needs to get his astro-chart checked. Nothing works in his favour, ever. Sometimes, even he himself doesn't work in his own favour. Gah! 

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Piya has to decide what she wants . Either accept and love Abhay with his darkness, deal with the animal in him or else just let him go and find solace in some nice boy next door. You cannot love and be disgusted Abhay at the same time. Simple. 

Abhay to protect piya again ...AHH break up well that will never happen ...breakup is better than making abhay to square one  ..with hate me piya dilouge ...they both need break with each other .

True. Piya needs to sort out her head and Abhay needs to sort out himself. 

-rupa-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

thanks poco, looks like a must watch episode, and yeah abhay is the dukhiyaari bahuu of the showLOLLOL, i feel so bad 4 him , i know abhay is wrong many times but still he is the character  i feel the most, so sympathy he always gets from meLOL

as 4 piya , well i do think she was harsh ,very harsh but still i know she will melt LOL
sometimes i feel piyas words affect abhay more than abhays words to piyaLOL , but i am ok with this change ,
this temporary separation might help abhay piya a lot,

TheBlackJaguar

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I'm waiting so eagerly for the time when pia will know sid's reality. 2day's episode was good but i hated pia for telling all that to abhay even if her anger is justified. Anyways awesome post as usual.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Well Sid is gettin' On my Nerves now .. I mean he's gettin' Chance and Chance And rulin' Over Everyone .. He drank all the Bloood i felt that he was very thirst since many years ..  But as we know if the suspense comes out .. then there's nothin' would be left in the Serial ..
Argument between Abhay and Priya has totally shattered me .. One more time Piya left Abhay alone .. As In all Serials of Ekta done that Hero merely flutters all the Life fo' his love .. Same situation we're seein' er .. Really Felt dreadful fo' Abhay when Piya thrown terrific words to Abhay and didn't listened his single word neither she wanna see him ...  His expressions of face was heart Breakin' .. My Heart was Cryin' ..  Why every Girl ran away without listenin' the whole story .. Ahh ! after all this is Ekta's show .. we've to make up Our mind fo' toleratin' this situation ..
I Hope atleast now Abhay doesn't sing a song of  "Protection"  Huhh .. Let Piya endure alone , and realize the worth of your Luv .. Let her flutter in your luv too ..  May this separation makes everythin'  translucent between Abhay and Piya and all the Glums , sorrows be revealed and they get restore again .. Maybe this Severance may not take a long time ... and PatCh up sOon ... Still Hopes runnin' in my Mind .. Ray Of Light is still On .. Piya Luvs Abhay immensely .. so how much she goes far away from Abhay .. One day she'll come to know about the truth .. and then she regret Obviously ..
Fingers Crossed

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Sid gets away with everything because the Raichands don't have a solution for him yet. If they unmask him, they have to unmask themselves. And once the mask is off, Sid will eat up everyone in Dehradun. I think Superiors need to come in and box his gorgeous ears now. 

As for Abhay-Piya, well, no virtue is a virtue until tested in fire. If Piya's love is real enough, she will go running back to Abhay. It is inevitable Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Pocakinz.. Lovely analysis..!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 
We have an unbreakable couple in here..
AbhIya r sooo Not gonna Break-Up..!! Never..!!
Pia has all set for the Click..n start her Search Engines..n besides this time hopefully we don't have Abhay to pull away the pug from the switch board..
Pia was always Abhay's  Pia..n that she'll prove soon to the Ab-ve Drinker.. 
Well Abhay was broken rather a dukhi atama/bahu as all states him to be..will do spying for few episodes..on Pia from far end..!!
 Sid n Kitchen Politics works..he can pull down all those previous Komolica's n Vampy is sooo gonna rock it baby..!!Arnav you poor chap always lands up in trouble..one after other..!!
Sid- Panchi engagement is also gonna break simply like DanChi..Pia is not alone n I smell help coming for her..Just like hw two very special frnds saved Birdy ..now two very found sisters r gonna help in searching the truth about Sid..though just a clicking thought..!!But,happy to see Misha-Pia sister bond..!! 
Abhay well he shuld have been more out spoken.. in terms with Pia..I do understand that she's his breath..n his only wish to stay alive, so why not have a courage to speak up ..I know she wuld have sensed your aura..n understood you..
I'm not blaming anyone..both AP had to suffer in this..situation 
Hassena was more trust -broken than Pia I felt so..
She believed in her son..Sid betrayal was unbearable..it was seen she culdn't gulp the vry fact that Sid his fav8 Son..whom she wuld have pampered..believed in him..gave her a back-stab..
Chaand was always here priority n when Pia gave those test papers n Abhay told her the secret has been revealed to her..
Haseena was overwhelm..She was showing a sign of gr8 emotion.. Chaand refusing Abhay to be a savior, Haseena did told that she owe's Pia..!! Now, that the Mommykin's has open her ears wide ..She's soo  gonna pull her Boy ears..! Punishment -Time..BIG Brother..!!   
Kabir-Misha..??
I wanna see there part of story to built-up.. 

True. Haseena's support to Abhay-Piya is important because otherwise , none of the supernaturals support this relationship. Chaand is practical and i don' t see him supporting this relationship in near future either. Pancchi doesn't deserve a second heartbreak , does she? Abhay-Piya will get fixed like they always do . But Sid needs some major fixing . He really does. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index