Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's favourite flavour & his character... (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ritzie u thought of direct human container
u sound like expert
ROFLROFLROFL
he felt now where he will practise his nautanki classes now
ROFLROFL

And seriously my sid bhaiya is doin great job
and on serious note he is moving from damon to klause now

ROFLThanks. I guess, Sid is very mysterious himself. Most of the times he is just evil - a darinda. But I am finding it very interesting everytime they show a very small glimpse of emotion or goodness that he immediately suppresses.

Sid ki behna, Sid se bachke rehna,LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Being Sid's mom (Yes, this has confused a lot of ppl LOL) I must say he is a very good boy..takes good care of Archi...is so handsome and all the girls like him..amir bhi hai..bas he hates abhay. is abhay-chaand ke chakkar mein main bhi pas gayi. LOL I kicked chaand out of the house though. He was getting too boring, and he wasn't even practicing his neck movements. Angry ROFL

On a serious note, I agree his favourite flavour seems to be AB-...he likes his steaks 'rare'. LOL

Do do rooh-aafza...four bottles ke baad...LOL

For one moment I thought ki woh panchi se sachmuch pyaar karega, lekin yeh bhi gaya paani mein...Ouch LOL

Ritzie

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Sid s s just awesum..watevr he does, he does wd class, evn drinkng blood...lol..

Ritzie

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

OoPps ! Sid was terrific while drinkin'  Blood ... Might be he would shape up , and come Out from his evil desires .. but i Guess its gonna take long traCk  to acceptin' it .. Cause he doesn't feel any emotions and feelings , neither fo' his Parents nor for Abhay .. He just wants Blood and Blood .. Sid itna Blood drink karoge tou aik din mouth se blood nikalne na lag jaye if stomaC full hogaya tou LOL( But I Guess he has too vast stomach to digest cause he's a Extra Ordinay Blood Vampire )  ROFL

It is very hard to understand Sid - for me sometimes he is purest form of evil but a rarest of times he does show a glimpse of human emotions - which I think even he doesn't understand or may be is trying to ignore.  

@his stomach capacityROFLROFL

To Understand Sid is just like to pull your head On the Wall .. he's just unpredictable .. LOL He's too much jealous from his lil bro and Parents .. Don't believe on his emotions he shed crocodile tears LOLLOL

Ritzie

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. LOL
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesRitzie

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. LOL
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. ROFL

I had always told him in childhood: Leave behind a little blood for the humans lekin woh meri sunta kaha hai...LOL
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I had always told him in childhood: Leave behind a little blood for the humans lekin woh meri sunta kaha hai...LOL

Voh tou apne aapki nahin sunta yaar .. Jahan Blood dekha drink karna start ..
Ohh tabhe I Guess , Sid ka cOmplexion itna fair kaise hogaya .. LOL he's slowly becomin' a tomato by drinkin' Bloooddd LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesRitzie

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index