Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's favourite flavour & his character... - Page 4

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

See Ritzie..just like Archi has assumed role of sid's wife..i have assumed role of haseena...i am haseena of pkyek forum...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

AB- as in the blood group not the actor...πŸ˜†

So when i realised ki sid hamesha archi ka ho chuka hai..i knew only one way out to get loved by sid anyway: uski maa banne ka nirnay...🀣 πŸ€£

Megz. πŸ˜‰ (please indigoblues mat bulaao. πŸ˜†)

Now I get it.🀣

@red Smart thinkingπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Didn't see sid drinking blood yesterday ...now i saw on net . Oops ..the way he moves , expression ...is awesome ..so everyone is fida on sid ..i am sure there will be big queue for giving blood ...but in that few will be lucky with ab- blood🀣

Dont want sid to change positive right now..even grey ...he can me most evil with black character . He is only one who plan things around him for next track.

Sid ke craze itna hey ke koi biwi , maa , aur behna ban gaya hey ...🀣

@red🀣🀣

@blue - I am just realising it now - after making this post.🀣🀣 

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rumi005

Can't wait now to know Sid's past story. There must be some strong reason why he is such evil. Don't know if he'll be positive any day or not.

I know Rumi, even I am dying to know that. But sometimes. I do have a feeling that he was always evil - even as a human. Remember how he said that he was a shoulder to cry on, even for Maithili. I have a feeling that he wasn't a genuine at that time also, he was just entrapping Maithili.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

I know Rumi, even I am dying to know that. But sometimes. I do have a feeling that he was always evil - even as a human. Remember how he said that he was a shoulder to cry on, even for Maithili. I have a feeling that he wasn't a genuine at that time also, he was just entrapping Maithili.

I am also thinking the same...I had a feeling that he has some positivity but after watching yesterday's episode I've started thinking that he was never a good human too...thats why eagerly waiting to know their past story. In most of the family younger child are being more pampered than elder one. May be that had happened with them too...I think Sid never loved Maithli..he was only J of Abhay and wanted to snatch his love.  

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually..i am quite suspicious of maithili...πŸ˜† because when abhay saw her with sid, and she looked at him..she looked pretty well..guilty...πŸ˜† as if she was as shocked as abhay that woh sid ke saath flirt kar rahi thi..i think agar usne sid ko ek jhaapad maara hota...to sab kuch theek hota...πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually..i am quite suspicious of maithili...πŸ˜† because when abhay saw her with sid, and she looked at him..she looked pretty well..guilty...πŸ˜† as if she was as shocked as abhay that woh sid ke saath flirt kar rahi thi..i think agar usne sid ko ek jhaapad maara hota...to sab kuch theek hota...πŸ˜†

haa ek jhaapad martha tho sid ke memory se mathili chali jathe ...aur yeh 200 saal thak uske pyaar mene itna khun tho nahe peetha ...waise kya patha mathili bhe 😳😳 sid ke pyaar mene ...
IndigoBlues thumbnail

haa ek jhaapad martha tho sid ke memory se mathili chali jathe ...aur yeh 200 saal thak uske pyaar mene itna khun tho nahe peetha ...waise kya patha mathili bhe 😳😳 sid ke pyaar mene ...

OH NO..dekho na..i made archi my bahu..then someone tells me that sid is marrying anu...and he's a two-timer..aur ab yeh maithili..kya meri teen bahuein hogi..i'll go mad trying to do buraai-bhalaai of all of them...🀣 but i'm still not leaving my position as haseena...it comes with great benefits. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
-rupa- thumbnail

OH NO..dekho na..i made archi my bahu..then someone tells me that sid is marrying anu...and he's a two-timer..aur ab yeh maithili..kya meri teen bahuein hogi..i'll go mad trying to do buraai-bhalaai of all of them...🀣 but i'm still not leaving my position as haseena...it comes with great benefits. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Phale archi aur ab anu ...😲😲 😲...Mathili ke tarah sid bhe two timer ..actually wo thos countless timer ..na jane kitne ke sathha 🀣🀣🀣
Waise tho saas ho tho bara bhala kaha tho haq bantha hey ...aur ghar bhe baath tumse he tho patha  chaltha ...dekho mujhe patha chala anu bhe hey 🀣🀣🀣🀣

IndigoBlues thumbnail

Phale archi aur ab anu ...😲😲 😲...Mathili ke tarah sid bhe two timer ..actually wo thos countless timer ..na jane kitne ke sathha 🀣🀣🀣
Waise tho saas ho tho bara bhala kaha tho haq bantha hey ...aur ghar bhe baath tumse he tho patha  chaltha ...dekho mujhe patha chala anu bhe hey 🀣

I am feeling so angry at Sid..kitna sharmnaak hota hai jab bahu ki aane ki khush khabri kisi baaharwaale se pata chalti hai...🀣 
-rupa- thumbnail

I am feeling so angry at Sid..kitna sharmnaak hota hai jab bahu ki aane ki khush khabri kisi baaharwaale se pata chalti hai...🀣 

baaharwaale😲😲😲...se . Yeh sab ghar ke baath tho tumse he patha chala hey πŸ˜†
Waise beta pe nazar tho rakh he sakthe ho

PS: ritze will say whats going on my postπŸ˜• ...yeh pe bhe suru hogaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†