Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid s s just awesum..watevr he does, he does wd class, evn drinkng blood...lol..
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ritzie

It is very hard to understand Sid - for me sometimes he is purest form of evil but a rarest of times he does show a glimpse of human emotions - which I think even he doesn't understand or may be is trying to ignore.  

@his stomach capacity🀣🀣

To Understand Sid is just like to pull your head On the Wall .. he's just unpredictable .. πŸ˜† He's too much jealous from his lil bro and Parents .. Don't believe on his emotions he shed crocodile tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. πŸ˜†
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. 🀣

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. πŸ˜†
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. 🀣

I had always told him in childhood: Leave behind a little blood for the humans lekin woh meri sunta kaha hai...πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I had always told him in childhood: Leave behind a little blood for the humans lekin woh meri sunta kaha hai...πŸ˜†

Voh tou apne aapki nahin sunta yaar .. Jahan Blood dekha drink karna start ..
Ohh tabhe I Guess , Sid ka cOmplexion itna fair kaise hogaya .. πŸ˜† he's slowly becomin' a tomato by drinkin' Bloooddd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

more than calling abhay his bro and chaand his father 

i luv it when sid says to haseena MA

i dont know there is something between sid nd haseena which cant mk them hate each other

haseena knows sid is evil

she got tensed when she heard sid abhay r there in the same hospital

but still she just cant hate sid

and cuming to sid

he mks fun of chaand and abhay

but he can never mock haseena

if she is hurt it affects him

whereas abhay and channds words sid just laughs it away

though sid is using her to get tinto raichand house for the ring

but still there is an unknown bond between them which i find really beautiful

i dont know abt raichands accepting him

but i do want sid haseena and sid panchi bond to strengthen

coz these two women genuinely luv him

and i want sid to luv at least these 2 equally

and let him stay villain for others coz i DONT WANT HIM TO BCUM POSITIVE

his negativity i the spice of the show

tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whtever he be...i just luv the way he changes his expressions... i really enjoy his carefree and evil acting...seems natural...no effort ...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Sid s s just awesum..watevr he does, he does wd class, evn drinkng blood...lol..

He is very impressive, hai na? - atleast with his outer personality is just awesome. I wish I didn't know his evil side but wait a minute even that adds charm to him.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Being Sid's mom (Yes, this has confused a lot of ppl πŸ˜†) I must say he is a very good boy..takes good care of Archi...is so handsome and all the girls like him..amir bhi hai..bas he hates abhay. is abhay-chaand ke chakkar mein main bhi pas gayi. πŸ˜† I kicked chaand out of the house though. He was getting too boring, and he wasn't even practicing his neck movements. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£

On a serious note, I agree his favourite flavour seems to be AB-...he likes his steaks 'rare'. πŸ˜†

Do do rooh-aafza...four bottles ke baad...πŸ˜†

For one moment I thought ki woh panchi se sachmuch pyaar karega, lekin yeh bhi gaya paani mein... πŸ˜†

Sid's mom? Kicked Chand out of home?πŸ˜• Direct Haseena se competition?🀣 Superb girlie🀣🀣. Well, nobody can compete with Sid for his comic sense🀣🀣

AB - as in Amitabh Bachchan? 

I really doubt that Panchi has that capacity to bring out the love emotion in him. At times I thought that may be Pia can do that, sometimes in future. But he has 200 years of evil in him, can't say even if Pia can dig out the goodness burried under those 200 years. It's easy to bring out the goodness of a good Vampire i.e.Abhay because he is already good hiding behind a mask. But Sid? for me he compares to Lord Voldemort who knows no good.

Originally posted by: Ritzie

We have our favourite flavours of ice-creams, foods and chocolates. Vampires have their favourite blood groups. Sid's favourite flavour of blood is rare exotic type, AB-. And guess what, both Pia and Arnab have that blood group. And as Abhay said that Pia will be pure human blood after two days. That means that after two days, Sid can enjoy any of the two in Ruh - Afzah glasses or direct from the containers (err human bodies?) yuks!!! sounds so gross, doesn't it?
>> lol it sounds gross for us and yummy for our Sid 🀣...i wud prefer Sid going  for Ruh-Afzah from the containers directly , glasses is too boring πŸ˜‰

But that's what Sid is all about - No guilt, no goodness, no feelings (not even for his mother?). Then what was that he felt when Haseena told him that he didn't belong to them?
>>yaar dont confuse him now...everytime i hear this comment that "Sid felt something" but he never feels anything 🀣...kyo zabardasti usey feel karana chate ho? 🀣

Siddhant says that he is loving the journey of Sid's character. It is certainly a character with so many layers. When you think he may have some good in him, he proves he is pure evil. And when you are convinced that he is pure evil, he shows those glimpses of human emotions. May be just jealousy but the emotions seem to exist.

Siddhant, we are following Sid on his journey too and hopefully, we will see some hope of light for him that he doesn't ignore.
>> arey he is happy to b evil and heartless and we r happy to see him evil πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...aur kya chahiye? πŸ˜†...i dont make him postive, already too many postive characters in the show πŸ˜†
now u can say that why he cant b grey?...but if u know in Hindi serials characters r either Good or Bad basically, concept of grey characters only exists in American shows 🀣