Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's favourite flavour & his character...

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
We have our favourite flavours of ice-creams, foods and chocolates. Vampires have their favourite blood groups. Sid's favourite flavour of blood is rare exotic type, AB-. And guess what, both Pia and Arnab have that blood group. And as Abhay said that Pia will be pure human blood after two days. That means that after two days, Sid can enjoy any of the two in Ruh - Afzah glasses or direct from the containers (err human bodies?) yuks!!! sounds so gross, doesn't it? 

But that's what Sid is all about - No guilt, no goodness, no feelings (not even for his mother?). Then what was that he felt when Haseena told him that he didn't belong to them?

Siddhant says that he is loving the journey of Sid's character. It is certainly a character with so many layers. When you think he may have some good in him, he proves he is pure evil. And when you are convinced that he is pure evil, he shows those glimpses of human emotions. May be just jealousy but the emotions seem to exist.

Siddhant, we are following Sid on his journey too and hopefully, we will see some hope of light for him that he doesn't ignore.

Edited by Ritzie - 07 May 2011 at 10:26am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..Nikhi.minahil1997abhina_roksPari-GuptaJin.-rupa-roseflower_07IndigoBluesDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTICanshrathegameison--sunshine---Rumi-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Sid does shows the glimpse of human emotion only with haseena  otherwise his has no feeling on anyone . Even he shows the that feeling for haseena he overcome and ready to destroy once again

Sid will turn into good but not very soon ...there will be time when he will be tired of his planning ...frustration to see everything going against him ..he might give up . But until then what ever we see human emotion for haseena .might overcome with his evilness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksIndigoBlues

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Sid does shows the glimpse of human emotion only with haseena  otherwise his has no feeling on anyone . Even he shows the that feeling for haseena he overcome and ready to destroy once again

Sid will turn into good but not very soon ...there will be time when he will be tired of his planning ...frustration to see everything going against him ..he might give up . But until then what ever we see human emotion for haseena .might overcome with his evilness

I think you are right, Rupa - he shows that glimpse with Haseena only and that too sometimes feel like he is trying to crush his feelings himself. He showed that glimpses, initially, for Abhay too but after Pia has come, the evil in him seems to be much stronger than the brother hiding in him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-rupa-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

ommmggg 

i just luved sid today

from his drinking the blood

to telling piya indirectly its abhay who bit her

i cracked up when he said "i shud join politics"...lolzzz

and then the KODAK MOMENT wala scene was THE BEST

SCENE of today

and i just LUV it when SID asks his dad NOT TO BRING haseena in

i just luv it when the harsh words cum from haseena it affects him

and

when he said

its them who made sid what he is today

its them who kicked him out of the house

so what do raichands really expect from him now

i again felt something for him

and i really hope writers do an amazing job in showing what made sid evil

and the shocking part was when he revealed to piya that he knows abt raichand's truth

piya was shocked and so was me

i really didnt expect that scene to happen

andi i Again cracked up when he said to mr dobrial that main panchi ko kabi nahin chodunga...lolz...and the smirk on his face when madhu tked abt the engagement

lolz

MAAZA AA GAYA

Siddhant adds fun to Sid' character and we all love his evilry, hai na? In fact, he did a lot today. He also has an amazing dialog writer in the combo. I think only, sometimes, they share the dialog writer with Abhay. LOL 

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
OoPps ! Sid was terrific while drinkin'  Blood ... Might be he would shape up , and come Out from his evil desires .. but i Guess its gonna take long traCk  to acceptin' it .. Cause he doesn't feel any emotions and feelings , neither fo' his Parents nor for Abhay .. He just wants Blood and Blood .. Sid itna Blood drink karoge tou aik din mouth se blood nikalne na lag jaye if stomaC full hogaya tou LOL( But I Guess he has too vast stomach to digest cause he's a Extra Ordinay Blood Vampire )  ROFL

Ritzie

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
ritzie u thought of direct human container
u sound like expert
ROFLROFLROFL
he felt now where he will practise his nautanki classes now
ROFLROFL

And seriously my sid bhaiya is doin great job
and on serious note he is moving from damon to klause now

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

OoPps ! Sid was terrific while drinkin'  Blood ... Might be he would shape up , and come Out from his evil desires .. but i Guess its gonna take long traCk  to acceptin' it .. Cause he doesn't feel any emotions and feelings , neither fo' his Parents nor for Abhay .. He just wants Blood and Blood .. Sid itna Blood drink karoge tou aik din mouth se blood nikalne na lag jaye if stomaC full hogaya tou LOL( But I Guess he has too vast stomach to digest cause he's a Extra Ordinay Blood Vampire )  ROFL

It is very hard to understand Sid - for me sometimes he is purest form of evil but a rarest of times he does show a glimpse of human emotions - which I think even he doesn't understand or may be is trying to ignore.  

@his stomach capacityROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index