Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DOTW: Love and Trust Issues

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I am a day late, people and pardon me for the inconvenience. I had actually missed yesterday's episode and was waiting for the one-hour thing of tonight for extracting some business out of it for the discussion. Approve

So, here it is. 

The Abhay-Pia revelation scene was powerful. This was innate to happen, Pia had to know, feel disgusted and Abhay had to showcase his antique of kneeling down and screaming. However, as a matter of fact - it brought me certain observations I wasn't expecting to draw over here. 

Pia asserted that the human can be trusted, not an animal who can't be tamed and can't fight his lusts back. Actually, human is a form of animal as well, in the indigenous institution of it. But, Pia did not take that into account. She was wrathful and she was in knee-deep betrayal blues. She trusted Abhay with her life, she owed it to him and he bit her. Now, the question arises - if you love somebody so freaking much that that you'd help them, regardless of their present exposure of betrayal to you, like when Pia stole Chad's blood-test result, it was basically for Abhay, of course - how could you possibly tell them you dun trust them?

One thing is you're angry, which Pia is. Other thing is that 'humane' string arouses, when you are enamored by them but the trust requirement is never fed. Pia knows Abhay would never hurt her on purpose, but she is but humane. And maybe, it is just that the latent distrust she harbors with respect to Abhay's existence makes her tell him actually, she does not trust him. She loves him, but maybe she doesn't trust him, she believes in his goodness but she's aware of the damage he can cause her. 

Henceforth, my question is pretty obvious. Do you think it is possible for us to fall in love, continue to love madly but never gain enough trust and always be vulnerable to betrayal, that may or may not have intentionally been caused? 

I'd say, yes. We do fall in love, and sometimes we can't propel ourselves to trust. It either happens or it never does. But that does not mean your feeling isn't enough righteous or that it is just cooked up. You love but you dun trust, which is why I say - love is precariously illogical. 

Participate, people! 

Period. 

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 07 May 2011 at 11:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugreepicheephreeyaaozzyieIndigoBlues--sunshine---Mema-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Reserved :)

-Edited-

Kanks, first of all, a good topic of discussion. You really didn't miss much yesterday and I'd say it's good you waited till today to open this discussion.
Love and trust go hand in hand. In any relationship, in fact, a certain level of trust is required. But then, trust is dependent on another factor as well: truth and it's communication. I never really followed KZK too closely but I remember catching this episode where Anurag and Prerna have an argument over what the basis of a relationship is: Truth or trust? I'd say the foundation of any relationship has to be trust but for that trust to be maintained, truth is essential.
Honestly, I am disappointed in Pia today not because she's angry at Abhay or because she said hurtful things to him but simply because she never gave Abhay a chance to explain himself. Her reaction is human, like you said. She's angry because she feels betrayed but more than that, I think she's angry at the fact that she can't help her father when he needs her. She blames Abhay for that because she needs someone to blame. Rani pointed this out in another thread that maybe what's frustrating her more than betrayal is helplessness. Can't say that for sure, though. 
Pia has been betrayed, there are no arguments there but what complicates the situation is that Abhay didn't really betray her. This is where truth as the root of trust comes in. Regardless of Sid and his threats, Abhay should've long back told Pia about Sid's reality and even the bite. Today, the truth came out for Pia in the wrong way. It shouldn't have been like this. Abhay would've been able to bring the truth out in the right way, thus, having a Pia who had the state of mind to understand what made him bite her instead of a Pia who is betrayed and so blinded with anger that she doesn't even want to listen to Abhay's side of the story. 
Pia, easily, said that she can't trust Abhay because 'animals' aren't suppose to be trusted. She does appear to be insecure regarding Abhay's identity. She does trust Abhay, even today, but what she doesn't trust is the harsh reality which comes with Abhay's identity. She needs to be more involved in Abhay's world to understand it. That is the only solution to her insecurities and the only person who can help her there is Abhay, himself. 

Coming to your question, I'd like to highlight the word 'enough' in it. 'Enough' trust. Some trust is required. If there is proper communication and openness, the 'enough' factor will automatically be attained and lack of communication will lead to betrayal, whether intentional or unintentional. But love will always be there. So I guess it's a YES from me as well.

A bit sorry for beating around the bush. I don't even know how much sense it made, anyway but I hope I managed to answer the question you were trying to ask :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 May 2011 at 11:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepleeseunggilovethegameison--sunshine--

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. Its possible to love someone with everything u have but yet not trust him completely. In real life it is especially true if a person has experienced betrayal earlier. So, a person may enter into a new relationship and love the person completely, but their past will always held them back from trusting the person completely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey kanky..Smile

I think what you're trying to say is that when people think they have been betrayed in love, all that talk of 'i trust you' disappears right? LOL Sorry, I'm a bit dense nowadays. LOL

I think that well, personal experience, when you love someone, and you have a very low self-worth of yourself...when that person betrays you you are ready to accept it because subconsciously that was what you were fearing all along and you were prepared for it. That 'jaanwar' wala dialogue was not something that just came out of pia's mouth, it was almost rehearsed.  When you're angry you let out incoherent rubbish at times, but not such a hard-hitting dialogue. LOL It was as if this is what her Fear (that part of her mind that makes her afraid of things) had perceived Abhay to be.  In fact it even shows that Piya had never accepted Abhay being a vampire fully...because she was disgusted at the thought of being a vampire-not horrified or confused, mind you, disgusted.

BUT, I don't blame Pia. When she came to Dehradun, she was this orphaned girl with no one of her own, and the one person who she thought had the potential of being someone like that-Abhay-kept on playing see-saw with her emotions. LOL Once he was a jerk, once he was sweet. Secondly, even when she was accepted, Misha was angry with her, and again Abhay provided her emotional comfort. Abhay is just like a teenage fantasy-mysterious dark young man with a past and who can be kind and loving when he wants to-and she felt him too good to be true, hence the complete loss of trust. Otherwise, if she did have an ounce of trust left, she would have listened to Abhay. LOL

Love,
Megz.
(sorry for rambling, I KNOW I went off-topic. LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-thegameison

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i completly agree with.piya loves abhay.but in sub conscious mind she can't fully accept abhay as a vampire.in her mind she still has the memory of betrayal.but i am afraid that piya has done a long term damage in their relationship by calling him janwar.i think it wil bother abhay in future to accept her love.it will reminds him they are diffrent.he can also think piya can have some problem in their relationship in future about his vampire identity.but i hope piya will soon realise why abhay have to done this.but this time i want to see a more intelgent,clam & over all a new piya who has more trust on abhay.i want she make belive abhay in the fact that,its means nothing they are diffrent they always meant to be together.

hreeyaa

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ya trust is really needed in all relationship..we sud trust the person whom we love dearly...bt sometimes over trust may hurt us!

mijanur

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Reserved 
Kanky a nice topic for discussion..
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for participating, fellas. I'd return with my replies soon. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index