Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia:trust humans pai kiya jata hai janwar pai nahi (Page 3)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Piya words was very rude , but I Guess , she's loads of in anger and when the person is in anger he/she can say anythin' .. thats she throws a terrible dialogue "Pyar Insaan se kia jaata hay janvar se nahin "
OoPps ! If Abhay had already told her so he would not have faCe this situation .. But Thank God altast , Abhay tells the truth to her ...

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Really sad 2day. Pia shouldn't have told that janwar thing to abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

ya i agree we knw tht she loves him alot bt it doesn't mean bo jimein jobhi ayega boldegi widout knwing the main reason!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I thought I would be a silent reader and wouldn't reply to anyone except rumi,kaushi and Hema as I was hurt in this forum. But still just came to warn u if u say any word against Piya tomorrow there will be a new post where TM will say that people always blame Piya. She is always right. Any human in her place must have done this. So be aware of blaming. There are a lot of people I think more people who thinks it's abhay who is always wrong and Piya is always right. I willn't judge piya as I dont want to be bashed and hurt again. Again going into silent. 
adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Harsh words are their only weapon against eachother and their connection they try to fight at times, when everything else seems of no use to push away eachother, they both, many times Abhay and some times Piya use the words they think could hurt the most even if they have no meaning in it.

great episode, looking forward for the comming AP interactions.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I thought I would be a silent reader and wouldn't reply to anyone except rumi,kaushi and Hema as I was hurt in this forum. But still just came to warn u if u say any word against Piya tomorrow there will be a new post where TM will say that people always blame Piya. She is always right. Any human in her place must have done this. So be aware of blaming. There are a lot of people I think more people who thinks it's abhay who is always wrong and Piya is always right. I willn't judge piya as I dont want to be bashed and hurt again. Again going into silent. 

Hey but i haven't said Pia is wrong c i wrote tht whatever pia did was right at her place but she shuld have given chance 2 abhay 2 speak & thnx
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

U noe evn i was feeling lke crying whn she said soCry but she herself was hurtCry & hey i luv ur FFSmile
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableKSG

Harsh words are their only weapon against eachother and their connection they try to fight at times, when everything else seems of no use to push away eachother, they both, many times Abhay and some times Piya use the words they think could hurt the most even if they have no meaning in it.

great episode, looking forward for the comming AP interactions.

Ya sometimes they do hurt each other wid their words but in reality they never mean it    

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index