Kesar's love, Gulaal's shock & Talli's insecurity - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MythriN

Neil, what should I say, You have won us over all over again with your performance today. I can keep talking all day and never get tired. Kesar was gentle, emotional,considerate, possessive,protective,angry,violent...Yaar how do you do it? I feel so desperately short of words.
Today was 😊😛😉👍🏼🥳
You get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a BIIIGGG🤗

He is simply breathtaking as Kesar!😳
I agree with Reemz again, to show Gulaal's feelings - it has to be done so extra carefully and so subtle and slow i guess and like she says she is woman and also she is Gulaal and i know how Gulaal will just fight in herself and the inner turmoil she will go through, its not just any woman, its Gulaal here

Thats why i have never mentioned Gulaal's feelings towards Kesar as in how i mentioned Kesar's feelings towards Gulaal, coz i knew from the start Gulaal's feelings has to be taken forward with such care and so on
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I love the way Kesar fought for Gulaal's honour, I am sure Vasanth who was known to be Mr.Cool would have done the same thing as he loved her so passionately...It would've been a killer dialouge had he said "koi meri biwi ke saat battameesi kare mei bardash nehi karsakta" but i guess at this point he dsnt realise the depth of his feelings for hr and is confused.. think it will hit him when the elders try to seperate him from Gulaal to get him married to Talli, would be interesting to see when Gulaal would realise this...
I hope they dnt get the boring gisa pita track of tyaag and balidaan, its stupidity when two people love eachother, one is sacrificing to be mahaan...Gulaal deserves some happiness...
I saw one of the earlier promo's and it shows Gulaal dancing and the background songs like ek ladki 16saal.. so my guess is its not that much age gap between Kesar and Gulaal and also I dnt ever remember Kesar calling Gulaal bhabhi, he always treated her like an equal and friend, so their relationship is not so gross either...what say guys???

OMG, THAT JUST GOT ME THINKING AND I CAME UP WITH THIS <phew! so excited!> - 

when he realises that the elders are trying to separate him from gulaal [as you mentioned], i want him to say the dialogue he used when he was younger, "gulaal! mein tere liye kuch bhi karoonga, lekin tu mujhe chhod ke mat jaa gulaal! dekh gulaal, mujhe please chhod ke mat jaa gulaal!"

imagine, gulaal gets a lucky glimpse of the kesar who was younger and whom she loved so much and probably will agree not to leave him. 😳 awww!
Just let the elders try to seperate kesar from gulal.We will see a furious,angry,voilent & a little bit of scared kesar.He cannot exsist without gulal.Let it be hate,love,concern,anger everything revolves around gulal .

As for gulal she is going to shocked seeing this new  possasive kesar.She will be in denial mode to accept his love unless he does something drastic.

Talli mmm... what to be said about her.Ithink she is self centered.Soon we are going to witness her insecurities.Yeah she is concerned about gulal but only till she is not threatenedby kesars concern for gulal.Once kesar openly starts concerning about gulal,then tallis concern for gulal is going to take a back seat
Kaash ki Talli na hoti show mein..