India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer Sheikh

tennis2009 Senior Member
tennis2009
tennis2009

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

So are they or aren't they? This is the big question. Shaheer Sheikh of Navya fame is lately been spotted with director Mohit Suri's sister Smiley who played the lead role in Kalyug.

Our source says, "Shaheer current status on a networking site says that he is single but people in the industry know that Shaheer and Smiley are dating each other. They both even arranged a Christmas get together at Shaheer's place and they were spotted painting the town red last year. Smiley was also heard saying that she would love to get a commitment ring from Shaheer. But, it seems like they are in no mood to spill the beans."

We spoke to Shaheer who sang the same song which most celebs sing when they are caught dating, "Smiley is a close friend. We really enjoy each other's company and we often hang out together."

We guess this clarifies things for the time being. But keep watching this space for more developments on this one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ApK.14-.FunLuvingGirl.samratrocks.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
dey must b dating b4...but i dun think dey r 2gethr nymore !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_pillaisamratrocksanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yaaar I think its his own life...he can do what he want yaar don't think about who Shaheer is in his personal life...but just only think about Anant...in Navya show...he is Rocking as Anant  in Navya show...I think if you want to get the right answer orr clear your mind that they are dating then we have wait some time...he will tell this to his fans when he want that "who is his girl friend??"I think you don't think much about it...just cheer up guys...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

jiya_pillai Newbie
jiya_pillai
jiya_pillai

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
dey r a couple evn now... n derz no break ups..!!
evnthough smiley is open abt it...(as she has commentd abt it in der valentine day pic)

mayb shaheer dnt want2 reveal his committed status as it might affect his female fan following

anyways it is his personal lyf..!!

Edited by jiya_pillai - 07 May 2011 at 10:47am
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

i chose not to think abt it...its a bit well..not so pleasant..ya i know ..it shdnt matter to me who he dates...Confused..anyone feel the same lyk me?

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Arrey yaar..it's his life..let him live it..so we should only b concerned about Anant not Shaheer..its his personal life yaar..
Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
well sweet_ chilly, i share ur feelings too... i mean somehow i dun like Shaheer's choice... but may be datz coz we r used to Anant-Navya... but well all reel life couples cant be real life couples too... So we better focus on Anant n Navya... n 4get Smiley... 
sadiahamid Goldie
sadiahamid
sadiahamid

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I think they just want to keep it private, you know media sometimes exaggerate things. Anyways its their personal life and everyone wants privacy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index