Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special (Page 5)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Gorgeous pics Hetal!! And congrats to Aishu and best of luck as well!! She looks gorgeous in them all but I love the dark blue and purple dress the most. Some are disasters lol! Can't wait to see this years! Thanks!

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!Angry

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME Big smile) in only  4 more days!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernade

She's beautiful no doubt..but is it just me who feels she has started exposing a lot at international events ?
It might be common in the west..but would like her to uphold our culture at international events..wearing western clothes is nice but exposing is not...and a beautiful woman like her does not need to show an inch of her skin to grab eyeballs anywhere
just my 2 cents

I love love love your post!! Some things should be left for the imagination, but I think if you can and want to then you should be other to flaunt it!!!

But I think she still manages to do in a classy and elegance way...hardly any vulgarity...so happy she didn't go into that territory...but I hope she can wear a sari for L'Oreal once...but I guess there's a certain ritualistic element about all of this..so happy she still goes traditional when she can...which is like alomst to every event..it's a nice change to see her mix between both!!!
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing she looks amazing!!!!Day Dreaming She is so beautiful!Embarrassed

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
^AWWW!!! You welcome darling!! Enjoy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhipCreamPantieruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Gorgeous pics Hetal!! And congrats to Aishu and best of luck as well!! She looks gorgeous in them all but I love the dark blue and purple dress the most. Some are disasters lol! Can't wait to see this years! Thanks!

Katty or should I say Z! I see you grace us with your lovely presence!! How were the dreadful APs?! Life been treating you well?!!

Well I agree...congratz def in order and luck as well!!! Her clothes are a hit or miss, but she's always a hit...b/c she's been blessed with a beautiful face so she can wear awful clothes and still look stunning!! Me so jealous!!!!Angry

But so happy, my baby made it 10 years...excited!!!! This year's most await moment (for ME Big smile) in only  4 more days!!!

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuuBlushing AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youLOL I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?LOLWink

LOLLOLLOL

ruky786ibelieveinpink

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Awww Kat!!!Hug

And Hetal by far you are like the best Aishwariya fan I have ever come across! I love you girl!

Kataliciousibelieveinpink

notabasicbitch Groupbie
notabasicbitch
notabasicbitch

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by notabasicbitch

Someone has to be just as excited as me!!!!?

Yes! Excited for her and Sonam! Smile

Same here!!! More for Aishu, but let's see what Sonam wears!!! 
BTW: Love your username!!!LOL

Aww thanks! We should definitely have a Cannes fashion post after these lovely ladies hit the red carpet!
Hell YA! Hopefully we can all bring out OUR inner fashionista and critique away!! I really hope Aishu breaks away from Armani this year even though she looks the best in Armani!!

I want some Valentino...he makes all his women look angelic (Halle Berry anyone)! Or Oscar de La Rente...one of my all-time favs!!

A big Hell No to Roberto Cavalli after that fish dress fiasco and def no to Manish Malhotra...far too much velvet for my taste!!!

Haha Manish. Cavalli is always a bit overdone, I agree. I think Sonam should go for Chanel or Anamika Khanna/Prabal Gurung. I think Aish would look absolutely beautiful in Elie Saab! And yes, our inner fashionistas will be coming out next weekend!

Next weekend?! Girl, who you kiddin'...it'e been out for the last 2 weeks!LOL

No, but I agree!!! I can't wait for the commentary to start...def some funny one-liners and witty remarks to come!!!

Sonam in Chanel=PERFECTION!!!!!  (Or Vera Wang)!

I know we should endorse Indian designers, but none of them have blown me away with their WESTERN ideas...either the same old mundane style or the OTT extravangace with Gaga-inspired leather...uff!! Some balance and creativitiy would be nice!!

That being mentioned...the traditional clothes are epic!!! Neetu Lalla's JA creations were beautiful...but can't imagine Aishu walking down the read carpet in as Jodha bai with all that jewelry!!LOL

Haha. I think that Sona will be walking on May 14 or 15 if I am not mistaken and Aishu on May 11-12 but I could def see Aishu rocking a lot of bling. Remember that snake necklace? 

WOW!!! What a long post!!!? But love this chat! Yup...you're right...both ladies walking different days!! But that snake necklace was hot...you didn't like it?! I think neckalces are out of style this season...if I'm not mistaken...big, extravangant ear rings, shiny bracelets, and big diamond rings is all celbs accessorize with...but let's see what happens!

I did learn from someone you're never uppose to wear big earrings and a big necklace together...(unless you're getting married)...but I guess fashion is an expression of personal style...so who knows!!!

Extending this long post...hehe. I thought that the snake necklace was hot. And yes it was the legendary Miss Coco Chanel that said "before you leave your house, take one thing off." Aishu and Sona are naturally beautiful so the more they limit the unncessary bling, the more they shine!

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

lol Hello Hetal!!! Aww thank youuuBlushing AP's were fine I guess...scores come in July (What the??) SOLs will be here soon and then finals. Life is a race :P

I know right! She is sooo damn gorgeous!!! But guess what?? I am an actual Aishu fan now! Haha dekha! Nice ppl make me start liking their fav actors and actresses! Pehle Sakina then Lensa and Ruky and now youLOL I told me sis I am a Aishu fan and she's like WHAT!?!? LOL!

10 years is such a long time...I am so proud of her!!! What do you want her to wear this time?! saree? gown? bikini?LOLWink

LOLLOLLOL

HELL-O!!!! YAY!!! My baby is donw...congratz girl...now focus on the dance!!!

YIPPEE!! I turned another one...my mission is complete...mauahahahaha (evil laughWink)...ROFL
So glad you're a fan!! I've been a Katty fan for sometime now too!!! We must be the only girls who become fans of actresses after becoming friends with a fan on IF...LOL!! Both of us are super jalli...hahahahaha!!!!

10 years a long time...also a long time to be a fan...will been a fan longer, but you know what i mean!!! I hope she wears whatever looks good on her!!

Girl you did not just say bikini...gotta save that for the Bond or Pitt or Damon film...NOT cannes!!! Oh Z...what will I do with you!?!

Kataliciousruky786

Go to top