Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Kareena dosti sig is for Bebo FC weekly movie thing that we do for a game lol. Zoo did start it but now other ppl do it too. lol

Nah...not likin it :(

Kya hua?! You sound majorly disappointed?! How was school?! Be happy...remember tomorrow's a new day!!!! 

But that weekly movie thing is a chweet idea...do you think Zoobi would mind if we were to "borrow/steal" the idea for the Aishu FC?!😆

KATTY: Tu muskura...tu muskura...dum de dum dum dum!!!!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with qwww...Aish looks waaay better in the gown than the model! She looks gorgeous. Where is Sonam and Rani? 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

I agree with qwww...Aish looks waaay better in the gown than the model! She looks gorgeous. Where is Sonam and Rani? 

Sonam is coming on the 15th and Rani on 19th...and this is a strictly Aishu thread so sorry babe you won't there pics here...but everyone is practically spaced out!!!! More excitement throughout the week!!!😃
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is aish walking tomrw?
😭  SORRY Hetal!  I was at work all day, but looking at Aishu's pics make me wonder how incredible this woman is!  I love everything, her dress, makeup, those sexy black nails (AAHHH!), the hair, etc.  She makes it look so effortless!!!!!!   I LOVE AISHU!   She simply ROCKS CANNES every year!  DAMN!!!!!

🤗
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Kya hua?! You sound majorly disappointed?! How was school?! Be happy...remember tomorrow's a new day!!!! 

But that weekly movie thing is a chweet idea...do you think Zoobi would mind if we were to "borrow/steal" the idea for the Aishu FC?!😆

KATTY: Tu muskura...tu muskura...dum de dum dum dum!!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow's will be better di!

As for taking the idea..of course silly! She also does songs of each movie:) its really fun! i will join you:P

😆 @ bold :P di you too...kuch na kahooo kuch na kahooo :P
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow she does look amazing but I think slightly a bit too much blusher or is just me? It's too early in the morning! I think she looks great.
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wowww... can't wait for today...Aishu 😃
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
her dress is soooperb... she luks sooper gorgeous.. wish she had open her hairss.. :(