Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

I think they may start Jan next year...actually I think Katty & SRK are doing Yash ji's next then...so maybe after that??

You haven't been in the Aishu FC fir 3 months? WHAT A HORRIBLE FAN!!!!😲

How were you're finals girl!?!?!? Kaise the?? Did you do good???

OH NO!!! Stupid KJo...he needs to get on it! And ASAP!!! That means we have to wait another year...WTH!!!

Yup...I'm so horrible! What to do...it's not as exciting...usually I'm just talking to myself, but there's loads of new ppl...so YIPPEEE!!! Where are they went Aishu is slaughtered in "those" topics...😆

FINALS...OVER! YES!!! I aced them all with 100% on 2 of them...so happy and so glad it's over!!! Plus one of my teachers took the TAs out for lunch and another of my professors (she's like my 2n mom) took me out for drinks!!!

So much fun!!

Your PC avi is so distracting...I had to slap myself just to make sure I was staring at PC and not Katty!!!🤣
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

@G: Nope: Go off topic...we're celebrating...so talk about anything and everything!!! Just remember to mention Aishu once in awhile!!!😆

@Katty: No more Katty fans...yessh! Ok we'll bring it back!!!! You and I will take Katty and Aishu's FC to the top!!!! Just wait!

Okay, thanks Hetal!  😆😃😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

😆

Should I really change it?😆

And yeah we should stay on topic otherwise meri Balatakar ho jayegi😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

make it RuksTheRealBitch...it would be hilarious!!!!!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

make it RuksTheRealBitch...it would be hilarious!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking RuksTheRealKutti🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

which means the same thing!!!!🤪
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

We can't!! They won't!! No use!!

OYE!!!!😡

Stop it...you demmer downer!!! Be positive...and remember that's not just a blood group (Stole that line from Aishu)...I need better jokes!!😆

And see G and Ruky that's how you do it...talk about lord knows what and end it with an Aishu quote!!! Oh YEAH!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OH NO!!! Stupid KJo...he needs to get on it! And ASAP!!! That means we have to wait another year...WTH!!!

Yup...I'm so horrible! What to do...it's not as exciting...usually I'm just talking to myself, but there's loads of new ppl...so YIPPEEE!!! Where are they went Aishu is slaughtered in "those" topics...😆

FINALS...OVER! YES!!! I aced them all with 100% on 2 of them...so happy and so glad it's over!!! Plus one of my teachers took the TAs out for lunch and another of my professors (she's like my 2n mom) took me out for drinks!!!

So much fun!!

Your PC avi is so distracting...I had to slap myself just to make sure I was staring at PC and not Katty!!!🤣

Bahahaha! Thats how it was in the Kat FC...I was always posting pics and talking to myself🤣

Awww thats so good!!! You must be really smart then!!! And you definitely deserve these 4 months off babe!!! Gosh you are so lucky!!!

What PC avi are you talking about??? I have no PC avi! Before this I had Bebo and now I have Kat!!😕😕😕🤣🤣🤣
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Ruky: You busting into some real hindi...you probably shouldn't more than half the ppl here won't know what that means!!! We here too sophisticated for non-English translations!!!😉 

How about Ruky the dheeli character...sorry...love that song! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!😆
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I was thinking RuksTheRealKutti🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

which means the same thing!!!!🤪

How about RuksTheNaughtyPartyGirl?   👏😆😉  That sounds good to!   ROFLROFLROFL
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG you and Hetal are hilarious!!!