Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya at Cannes - Decade Special - Page 11

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Babe I agree..karan and tarun need to get on it...this is the one sequel that the whole world is waiting for...uff..these 2 duffers!!

And the answer to your question: YES! I loved him after Yuva and he was so yummy in Dus and Bluffmaster!

I loved him more off-screen...perfect friend, son, and hubby...he's so down to earth, polite, and funny...just love him! That's the kind of guy I wanna end up with one day!

Everyone always says he's so lucky to have her, but I think it's the other way around...after all she's been through...she's lucky to have such a loving, caring, and supportive man!

Zoobi is here?! She's such a cutie...I hope she finds her way here!!

This is officially the peace zone...only fun, but warfare or chaos or unnecessary fights...ONLY CELEBRATION!!!!

SO glad you finsihed your HW...now you can sleep in tomorrow...and YAY my tipsy-ness is decreasing...I can type faster!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

UmmmπŸ€“

OH! Hell no! You know you like him!πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Aishwarya looks stunning in these pictures! I hope she wears another saree this year.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^I doubt it babe, but who knows?! I just can't wait...one day almost done...hopefully these 4 days go by fast!!!!!!!!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Babe I agree..karan and tarun need to get on it...this is the one sequel that the whole world is waiting for...uff..these 2 duffers!!

And the answer to your question: YES! I loved him after Yuva and he was so yummy in Dus and Bluffmaster!

I loved him more off-screen...perfect friend, son, and hubby...he's so down to earth, polite, and funny...just love him! That's the kind of guy I wanna end up with one day!

Everyone always says he's so lucky to have her, but I think it's the other way around...after all she's been through...she's lucky to have such a loving, caring, and supportive man!

Zoobi is here?! She's such a cutie...I hope she finds her way here!!

This is officially the peace zone...only fun, but warfare or chaos or unnecessary fights...ONLY CELEBRATION!!!!

SO glad you finsihed your HW...now you can sleep in tomorrow...and YAY my tipsy-ness is decreasing...I can type faster!

I found out about Kat being in Dostana 2 exactly a year ago...like what the?? Tarun couldn't get a script together in that time? That really pisses me off.

Actually if you think about it, thats true. Abhi is okay off screen...on screen I just hate him...but off screen he is nice...at least he doesn't actually USE his papa's name na...even though he's always babbling about AishuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

After all she's been through? Either way all the guys she was with (I only know of Salman and then Abhi) loved her a lot, Salman loved her more than enough...guess she got tired of it...

Yes Zoobi is here, on IF...but she's usually in Kareena Kapoor FCπŸ˜† She even told me to invite YOUπŸ˜†(YES WE TALK ABOUT YOUπŸ€£πŸ˜‰)

Well I didn't actually finish the whole thing na...I mean some of it😳 But I still have like half left...I know you will yell at me now...sowwwyyy<3 :( But yeah I'm definitely sleeping in tomorrow! HEAVEN! Woke up at 7:15 am today! Eeek! But the SAT went well...it wasn't too bad :) But I am also working tomorrow...so will actually have to focus on work and NOT IF OR FB!!!! πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

I found out about Kat being in Dostana 2 exactly a year ago...like what the?? Tarun couldn't get a script together in that time? That really pisses me off.

Actually if you think about it, thats true. Abhi is okay off screen...on screen I just hate him...but off screen he is nice...at least he doesn't actually USE his papa's name na...even though he's always babbling about AishuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

After all she's been through? Either way all the guys she was with (I only know of Salman and then Abhi) loved her a lot, Salman loved her more than enough...guess she got tired of it...

Yes Zoobi is here, on IF...but she's usually in Kareena Kapoor FCπŸ˜† She even told me to invite YOUπŸ˜†(YES WE TALK ABOUT YOUπŸ€£πŸ˜‰)

Well I didn't actually finish the whole thing na...I mean some of it😳 But I still have like half left...I know you will yell at me now...sowwwyyy<3 :( But yeah I'm definitely sleeping in tomorrow! HEAVEN! Woke up at 7:15 am today! Eeek! But the SAT went well...it wasn't too bad :) But I am also working tomorrow...so will actually have to focus on work and NOT IF OR FB!!!! πŸ˜†

I know...it''s been more than one year...this next film will probably come out in 2012...cuz Abhi's schedule is full for this year too, unless they start in october...hopefully!!!

I don't mind him babbling about Aishu... thank god no other woman...then I would slap him! Yeah Salman did love her, but that relationship wasn't healthy...more pain than love...but either way all's well than end's well!!!

Zoobi in Kareena FC...I'm not surprised...so glad she's having fun!!! Tell her I'll def check it out...I'll been there a few times...I haven't even been on the ARB FC in over 3 months...I'm so cheating on Aishu!πŸ˜†

YAY!!!! Work work work tomorrow!! I'm so sleepy...I had finals all week and finally get to sleep in for the remainder of the summer!! YIPPPEEE!!!

If I don't see you..I'll miss you for sure!!!! Tomorrow's discussion/pics: Her accessories...or something else more fun..let's see what I come up with!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
L'Oral Paris commemorates their collaboration with Ash
Source: Dailybhaskar   |   Last Updated 12:50(06/05/11)
Comment |  

What happens when the world's leading beauty brand and the most beautiful woman in the world come together? They create magic that lasts a lifetime. This year L'Oral Paris is proud to celebrate a decade of its picture perfect partnership with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Aishwarya has been an integral part of the brand's communication strategy across the globe and especially in India. Aishwarya has also represented L'Oral Paris along with her counterparts from across the world as global brand ambassador at the Cannes Film Festival, on one of the most glamorous red carpets in the world. Founded in 1946, the Cannes Film Festival is one of the world's oldest and most prestigious film festivals and L'Oral Paris has been the official make-up artist of the festival for 14 years. This year, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be celebrating a decade of representing L'Oral Paris and at Cannes as a member of their international Dream Team.

Speaking of the association with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Cyril Chapuy, Global Brand President, L'Oral Paris said, "It means a lot to L'Oral Paris to celebrate those wonderful years with Aishwarya on the Cannes red carpet this year. It has been years of glamour, infinite beauty. But above all; sincere respect and mutual admiration. A true match, as we sometimes says at L'Oral."

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "L'Oral Paris is an iconic brand which has won the trust and appreciation of women the world over. Their pursuit of excellence is what makes me so proud to be a part of the L'Oral family.  I look forward to celebrating those magical years of my relationship with L'Oreal Paris at the Cannes film festival this year, on what is one of my most cherished brand relationships."

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Z: Do you normally chill out at the kareena FC?!
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her first cannes appearance was disastrous to say least...  but she changed for better and then best...i loved her last year's wardrobe and i m sure she will rock this year too...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hetal and Kat...😑 grrr...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just joking and yeah thanks for clarifying Kat...I am crazy!!!!πŸ€ͺ And eroticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are hilarious...and yeah Kat Zoobi should know you did let one out!🀣