India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Moms of SNS

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
As Mother's Day has loomed on the horizon, let me wish Happy Mother's day to all the Mothers & would -be- Mums!
I thought I would do a character analysis of the three MUMs in the show

Kokila Parag Modi:
A tigress who would go any lengths to protect her cubs from any harm.Analysing her character I would say she's the stuff that great men's mothers are made of .She singlehandedly raised her son to be a somebody. Ahem became a sucessful businessman. He became a  somebody who his sucessful uncle admires. Kinjal too is surviving under the scheming Urmila. Kokila comes across as a rude person when it comes  to her behaviour with Parag, Hetal & Rashi. For her everything is black and white. She is so proud of her kids.  Her children could do no harm. It's a mother's heart blind to her  children's faults.For her her family comes first. Hetal advising Rashi on the first night of her wedding not to take offense at Koki's words.Her words are rude but her heart is good. When Nani pointed out her faults she was quick to take stock & rectify her mistakes.The love for her DIL Gopi makes me jealous. When she found out abt Kinjal she was ready to go to Mehta's & call the wedding off. She holds on to traditions a lot.
Koki is no angel but she has a lot of admirable qualities in her.

Hetal Chirag Modi:
A beautiful lovable MIL & mother. She's so gentle & loving. She with her love & warmth maintains the peace in the house. She has the maturity to overlook people's faults b'coz if u are  forever  trying to find faults, it is bound to cause a lot of unhappiness in the long run. I love the way she showers love not only on her son but Koki's kids too. She loves both the DILS  very much. I personally hate the way Rashi treats her sweet MIL.
Urmila Shah:
Loves her daughter very much. Wanted her daughter to marry into a rich family & got her  there by hook or crook. She's the manipulator in Rashi's life  because she wants to live her dreams through Rashi. Money blinds her to everything else or who would risk her life & her pretty daughter's life wandering at night in the outskirts of Rajkot. It's her obsessive desire to make her daughter powerful & rich. She didn't give any pearls of  wisdom  to  Rashi to be a good wife  or a good family member.
Sadly in the long run she would destroy her daughter's home.

Edited by avivakirk - 07 May 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_s89Luvmayurmaneetbr2499simran15hamzanuhaswasthiShellJA-tellyaddict--Vrinda-ll-Shilpa-llsuk19ANJ4

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Loved the analysis. My fav is hetal modiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-avivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
dhan awad Aviv  loved your analysis on our mums still think koki is the best  mom to her dil

-tellyaddict-avivakirk

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Very nice analysis, Eli! My vote goes to Nani as a better mom, though she has her flaws!

-tellyaddict-avivakirk

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
liz...lovely analysis...writer in u has successfully portrayed all the three mothers very well...
loved it...thanx  a lot for this analysis...
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wow nicely written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
very good aviva

avivakirk

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Love the analysis Aviva. Good job.

avivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index