Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

would family take back Sarje? (Page 2)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Usma... do you think there can be such a scene??... sorry if it hurts you... your prediction only but in a different style...why would it hurt me sujju Shocked you are most welcome with any predictions Big smile

Like someone at Sonali's acting bribes into giving her the role & Sonali ends up with a small role... Here comes Sarja to her defence...but Sonali is somewhere angry on Sarja...  so she tells like she doesn't need his favour etc etc... Cry  Cry sigh
Cry
Sarja feels hurt...  he goes away but with a promise in mind that he would get Sonali the deserving part without letting her know... Sonali gets the role & is happy... but she overhears that Sarja got her the role... she storms out to confront him... here Sarja is telling Niru [their emotional bond of friendship has started] that he's happy he got Sonali the role... Sonali confronts him rudely... here Niru stands up for Sarja & makes Sonali realise that Sarja was not responsible for Chandu's death err...i dont think Niru will take sarjes side so easily, at least about Chandus death...she may be sympathetic towards sarje and not hate him so much but i dont think Niru can completely forgive him anytime soon...in fact, the family might take back sarje (even though they will remain aloof) much before Niru is sympathetic towards sarje

... here's an emotional bro-sis moment...Sonali goes home sadly & tells Susheela-Maruti about it... they are stunned & want Sarja back...

but sounds like a very good sceneEmbarrassed, why dont you post it on "possible sarje-Niru scenes"  thread??? Big smile

err...BTW, if Sarje doesnt go back to home now, where will he stay now i wonderConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
hey usma dear i feel maruty will show sympathy 2 sarja he already lost one son to death & one son to that alka gosh hate herAngry she is so manuplative may b bcoz he was harsh with him in the past i don't think he will b this time he doesn't want to lose the only son now. don't know that is what i feel!Ermm and i also want sonali to understand sarja as well i like sonali it will b nice 2 c the bro-sis relation intact! may b she'll give him chance 2 explain!Smile

darshana23sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Time heals all wounds.. So i am keeping my fingers crossed that eventually he will be forgiven and taken back in the family...Both sushila and maruti know that sarja is a better son than damu... so they would miss him.. About going back to penkarwadi is useless at the moment because he wont be welcome.. Now that he knows niru is pregnant he would be with her more cause she needs his help (even though she does not realize it).. I think the child that she is carrying could be link to bridge the gap between sarja and his parents... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Nishi & Jo [i hope Jorda you don't mind me calling you that...] loved your posts...

Nishi you have got a very good point there... i guess the child would bridge the gap between Sarja & family... but i don't think they'll get to know that the child is Chandu's...

Jo... i loved the way you said Maruti will show sympathy towards him... i really hope it happens as Damu-Alka won't be doing much... and now they really need Sarja in the moment of crisis...

Nish10bfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
aww tanx @sujjii i love that no body called me jo so u can! i think so that is what i feel i hope so tooSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
maybe Sarje will take Niru to his home at penkarwardi (after marrying her) and Maruti-Sushila cant be mean to this new bahu of the house so will let them enter Confused

Maruti must be really shocked to see the same girl who complained against Sarje now got married to him...probably Maruti will hate Sarje more thinking that Sarje forced Niru on this (maybe he did force, my head is still swinging after seeing promo)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index