Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid kitna bhuka hey ..jab dekho blood chaya hotha hey ...archi kuch bolo ushe aise nah bas yeh pe vamprie bache ...inshaan ka sara khun sid ke andar 🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sdoll

What!!!!!!!! Sid drank all blood . Is he crazy? Or he is like a choco crazy child with a choco box who has 2 eat all of them at that moment.πŸ˜†

Anyway plz can any of u tell me what happened 2day in short. I cudn't watch the epi. did pia separate with abhay?

Yes sid drank all blood bottles brought by kabirπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes pia is not talking to abhay🀒🀒
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sid was damn thirsty..I haven't seen him having Blood from the Day He said Yes to Panchi..But he culdn't control today..!!Seeing the Blood Bank..Hmm,Yummy..!!And that Burp..!!πŸ˜†*oOpsie*

Did I heard AB-ve..??

Aaahh..!!
I'm hearing this after Fari's post..!!
She had made a post in which she had asked member's to Donate Blood to Raichaand's..!!
But, We didn't got any of AB-ve Blood..Now I get it after 5 to 6 months..that all this time Abhay's Big Brother Sid..was Drinking it from the Blood Bank..!!
p.s:wish fari was here to see..!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Sid was damn thirsty..I haven't seen him having Blood from the Day He said Yes to Panchi..But he culdn't control today..!!Seeing the Blood Bank..Hmm,Yummy..!!And that Burp..!!πŸ˜†*oOpsie*

Did I heard AB-ve..??

Aaahh..!!
I'm hearing this after Fari's post..!!
She had made a post in which she had asked member's to Donate Blood to Raichaand's..!!
But, We didn't got any of AB-ve Blood..Now I get it after 5 to 6 months..that all this time Abhay's Big Brother Sid..was Drinking it from the Blood Bank..!!
p.s:wish fari was here to see..!!

I know 4 bottles he drank atleast now for a month he won't go on hunting spreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bhukhad kahi ka🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

bhukhad kahi ka🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know even I am angry he didn't shared it with meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waise meri Fevicol..sid ki best friend hone ke naate tujhe free advice de rahi hoo..πŸ˜† aaj haseena bahut gusse mein tere ghar aane waali hai...🀣 she has joined Piya and Misha's 'Dhoka League'...🀣 apne siddy boy ko kaho koi plan banaaye nahi to bhaag jaaye...🀣

and read this. πŸ˜ƒ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Waise meri Fevicol..sid ki best friend hone ke naate tujhe free advice de rahi hoo..πŸ˜† aaj haseena bahut gusse mein tere ghar aane waali hai...🀣 she has joined Piya and Misha's 'Dhoka League'...🀣 apne siddy boy ko kaho koi plan banaaye nahi to bhaag jaaye...🀣

and read this. πŸ˜ƒ

I read it nice postπŸ˜ƒ
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Wahi toh megz kabir beechara 4 bottles laya tha n sid puri 4 bottle pi ke dakaar mar raha thaπŸ˜† mujhe 1 bhi bottle nahi di😭

oh poor archi no probsπŸ˜› unite with chandu mama he will give you... cause our dear oops!!!☺️ his dear wife must have arranged some drums for him... πŸ˜‰to recover go to him and say-chanda mama dur ke (oh! well R mansion is out of town yaar) puye pakaye khoon ke...etc...etc...etc...
he sure will give youπŸ˜†πŸ€£
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

oh poor archi no probsπŸ˜› unite with chandu mama he will give you... cause our dear oops!!!☺️ his dear wife must have arranged some drums for him... πŸ˜‰to recover go to him and say-chanda mama dur ke (oh! well R mansion is out of town yaar) puye pakaye khoon ke...etc...etc...etc...
he sure will give youπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Mein sirf sid ke saath dinner karti huπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†