CID

IDEA for a new story / play...

shalzrajhans thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›hiii alll πŸ˜Š
there have been many plays n storries by us CIDians... this is the first time im starting a post

how abt a story/play in which pradhyuman has a nice well-brought up daughter... umm lets name her radhika... who joins CID... n works with her dad... we'll have few nice dad-daughter relations...

n since she is the ACP's daughter her relations with the other officers would be a bit different from others... n for a twist... let her be tarika's old schoolmate..πŸ˜ƒ... n daya's college mate (he was her senior n mayb a good frnd?πŸ˜›) 

for a bit more fun let there be a little bit of radhika-daya romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

this is just for fun... n plz if anybody has felt bad...im sorry... coz im just a beginner πŸ˜Š

this can be a contest or however u like it...
incase its a contest the results can be done thru polling
sooo what say guyzz???
rgds
a total lover of CID n DAYAAA😳❀️
plzzz ur feedback is necessary for me to move on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good plot
Don't know whether to tell this or not but one day i dreamed about ACP having a daughter named Shweta and i don't like Tarika so in my dream she was paired opposite Abhijeet...
I know its a foolish dreamπŸ˜›
shalzrajhans thumbnail
thanks roopal πŸ˜Š
dat was such a pleasant dream ... ive had similar dreams 

others havent seen / replied yet πŸ˜”
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See Its your choice but on personal note I see CID as detection serial not as more of drama serial. So from my side if just for so called romance you want to come up with her I would definitely say I am out of it for sure. Other members over here might love your concept but I don't.

Sorry if I hurt you but yes don't drop out just because of me wait for other members they might love your concept.

Good Luck. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Soonaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i also love CID as crime serioul... U can at the most friendship... But romance... I feel uneasy with it... So i m out too...
Sorry to hurt u! I wish best luck for u...
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shalzrajhans

how abt a story/play in which pradhyuman has a nice well-brought up daughter... umm lets name her radhika... who joins CID... n works with her dad... we'll have few nice dad-daughter relations...

n since she is the ACP's daughter her relations with the other officers would be a bit different from others... n for a twist... let her be tarika's old schoolmate..πŸ˜ƒ... n daya's college mate (he was her senior n mayb a good frnd?πŸ˜›) 

for a bit more fun let there be a little bit of radhika-daya romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I loved the plot, Rgds. But there are a very few ppl here who dont mind romance. Most of them see CID a a plain investigating series. So u MAY not get many good feedback. (Am sorry if i said smtn wrong 😊) But If you dont mind carrying on with this idea, few of us can manage to get together and do this story, Just for fun.
I am sure the ppl who dont like romance in CID wont mind. Waise bhi, there have been many such stories by the old members in the earlier pages of the forum. What say, friends? Well i am wid u! 😊
Edited by Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 12 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

I am sure the ppl who dont like romance in CID wont mind

I don't mind but I am not in also.  You can happily continue from my side and I am out of it. πŸ˜ƒ

Best of LuckπŸ‘πŸΌ

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am also with u because it will be far better than ABHI-TARIKA flirting...
shalzrajhans thumbnail
i'm sorry for those who didnt like it...n next time i will put a better post / theme... 
n for those who like it thank u...

shalini.cid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
heyyo i like cid as a crime serial... but the plot doesnt sound bad... as long as v focus on crime(case) along with the relationships...

so when can v start???

cant some of us do this together?? i mean work on this plot...