Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shalzrajhans

shalzrajhans

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Tonguehiii alll Smile
there have been many plays n storries by us CIDians... this is the first time im starting a post

how abt a story/play in which pradhyuman has a nice well-brought up daughter... umm lets name her radhika... who joins CID... n works with her dad... we'll have few nice dad-daughter relations...

n since she is the ACP's daughter her relations with the other officers would be a bit different from others... n for a twist... let her be tarika's old schoolmate..Big smile... n daya's college mate (he was her senior n mayb a good frnd?Tongue

for a bit more fun let there be a little bit of radhika-daya romanceLOLWink

this is just for fun... n plz if anybody has felt bad...im sorry... coz im just a beginner Smile

this can be a contest or however u like it...
incase its a contest the results can be done thru polling
sooo what say guyzz???
rgds
a total lover of CID n DAYAAAEmbarrassedHeart
plzzz ur feedback is necessary for me to move on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IDEA for a new story / play..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Good plot
Don't know whether to tell this or not but one day i dreamed about ACP having a daughter named Shweta and i don't like Tarika so in my dream she was paired opposite Abhijeet...
I know its a foolish dreamTongue

shalzrajhans

shalzrajhans

shalzrajhans

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thanks roopal Smile
dat was such a pleasant dream ... ive had similar dreams 

others havent seen / replied yet Unhappy

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
See Its your choice but on personal note I see CID as detection serial not as more of drama serial. So from my side if just for so called romance you want to come up with her I would definitely say I am out of it for sure. Other members over here might love your concept but I don't.

Sorry if I hurt you but yes don't drop out just because of me wait for other members they might love your concept.

Good Luck. Thumbs Up 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadashreelaSaadritaAditi_97suhaani.cidmjhtvisromdebasree04astonish

Soonaali

IF-Rockerz

Soonaali

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i also love CID as crime serioul... U can at the most friendship... But romance... I feel uneasy with it... So i m out too...
Sorry to hurt u! I wish best luck for u...

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalzrajhans

how abt a story/play in which pradhyuman has a nice well-brought up daughter... umm lets name her radhika... who joins CID... n works with her dad... we'll have few nice dad-daughter relations...

n since she is the ACP's daughter her relations with the other officers would be a bit different from others... n for a twist... let her be tarika's old schoolmate..Big smile... n daya's college mate (he was her senior n mayb a good frnd?Tongue

for a bit more fun let there be a little bit of radhika-daya romanceLOLWink

I loved the plot, Rgds. But there are a very few ppl here who dont mind romance. Most of them see CID a a plain investigating series. So u MAY not get many good feedback. (Am sorry if i said smtn wrong Smile) But If you dont mind carrying on with this idea, few of us can manage to get together and do this story, Just for fun.
I am sure the ppl who dont like romance in CID wont mind. Waise bhi, there have been many such stories by the old members in the earlier pages of the forum. What say, friends? Well i am wid u! Smile

Edited by Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 08 May 2011 at 7:52am

Roopal_ArDi

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

I am sure the ppl who dont like romance in CID wont mind

I don't mind but I am not in also.  You can happily continue from my side and I am out of it. Big smile

Best of LuckThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabNandiniraizaadaGirl-Lawsworthsuhaani.cidmjhtAditi_97Soonaali

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I am also with u because it will be far better than ABHI-TARIKA flirting...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top