Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LOVING LAMENTS... MAANEET... THREAD 1 (Page 78)

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,, update,,,

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

updating friends...Embarrassed

_BlackPearl_

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
OYE OYE OYE OYE U R UPDATING

zoha25

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
waiting ...Day Dreaming

zoha25

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
waiting waiting Smile

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

PART 12

Mom sat besides her thinking about the whole incident… her weakness... her face… suddenly she remembers how she was only looking at Maan… is it because…. Oh god…. She look at geet with shock… she knew geet loved Maan… than it hit her…. its then she stood up and went down to others for answering all others question… for helping geet… she was not the one who could be treated this way… not anymore…

She made her way downstairs where everyone was standing quietly… standing in front of Maan she look at him angrily…did you know anything about it?... a simple question made him gulp down his throat… he look at his mom with fearful eyes… scared to face the situation… to face his dad… he was already afraid for this question and it came… seeing him being quiet his mom again asked him with raising her voice…  I asked you something… where did your voice gone?...  maa speak for him… why are you shouting at him… it's not his fault if she made a sin… this made mom more angry… she turn to her… no… it's not her only… and it's not her mistake that she loved someone and he used her… she told the last line looking furiously at Maan… he step back fearing from his mom eyes… where are you going?... answer my question… she is your friend… she tells you everything… she must have told you about this…  he was quiet… not knowing which word to bring to escape from the situation… it was always geet who helped him from any scolding but she is no more here…  

His thought were jerked away receiving a tight slap from her mom… everyone look at her in shock… what's his mistake if geet was pregnant… speak up…  he look at his mom with wide eyes…  dad came to her… why are you asking him… may be he really didn't knew this…  

How can he not know it… *slap*… how can't he…. *slap*…. How the father will not know it's his child….*slap*… how can you just stand and look at her being blamed… *slap*… it's all you… it's all because of you… *slap*… geet loved you, trusted you, cared for you, protected you… and you…. shame on you… I feel shame of having such a coward… such a jerk…

Everyone was stunned… silence spread all over… all were looking at him in shock… Maan… brij whispered from all… yes…. Its him… he is the one… he made her pregnant… and now if she needed him the most he was just looking her  being blamed…… I can swear it was all because of you Maan… its always you who is wrong… but that poor girl always suffered just for you…I just can't believe you… she turn her back to him… mom… he whispered stepping toward her but was stopped by his father… he look at him with furious look… *slap*… how dare you… how dare you do this to my daughter… *slap*… how dare you give her so much pain… *slap*…

Seeing the situation going worse brij came to him and hold his shoulder… all were silence not knowing what to do… rano sat on sofa not having any strength left after seeing too much in less time… mom eyes were only filled with tears… dad was looking at him furiously, wanting to kill him on the spot… brij was trying to calm him… while Maan was only looking down…

After it seems like half hour mom spoke… go from here… go to her… no one here wants to see your lustful face… she is the one who can bear you…  she wanted him to go to her… she wanted him only in this moment…

Maan made his way to geet and sat beside her on bed… she was lying unconsciously... holding her hand he gently kissed her back of hand… mom was standing at the door watching him… wanting to know more about their relation… after few moment geet frowned a little opening her eyes slowly only to find the Man she loved the most in front of her… she sat immediately and hug him hard crying bitterly…I hate you… I hate you… I just hate you… crying hard she hit him with her little fist on his back…. Mom was in tears to see her broken down… even after his cruel attitude she only could speech to him about her heart…

Maan hugged her back allowing her to hit him as much as she can… satisfying of hitting him she moved back only to find finger marks on his cheek… gasping a loud she put her hand on his cheek…what's this?... he look down… everyone slapped me hardshe look at him… good… you deserve it… he look up to her in shock…stupid… he muttered and again look down pouting… cupping his face she gently kiss the marks… kissing both the cheek… tears rolling down her eyes… why did you did this to me… I needed you Maan… I don't regret anything… but at least you should have supported me na… he kiss her cheek…I'm truly sorry jaan… I wanted to say... but I was so scared of mom and dad… you know how they hate meshe slap him lightly on his cheek… idiot… they don't hate you… they love you… they don't want you to be wrong… he look at her eyes filled with tears…wiping the tears gently kissing her eyes… I'm sorry… hugging him hard burring her face in his neck crying silently…. They remained like this for long time… mom was watching them… they are so stupid… such a stupid love… how can she forgive him so easily… she smiled thinking, she always do this… she know him too well… she know Maan never have any courage… somewhere she must have been aware of the situation before…

Moving back she kiss his lips and hold his hand bringing it to her stomach… you're going to be papa… we are going to be parents… he smiled looking at her stomach caressing slowly… how should I feel… she chuckled at his innocent question… keeping her head on his chest, his hand still on her stomach… just feel the feeling of being a dad… the responsibilities… we will be parents… no more young girl and boy… moving back she put her hand on his cheek… I want you to be a good papa at least… I want you to be with my baby always… I don't want you to hurt my baby like you always do to me… I want you to make my baby always happy… be a good papa… she said in between her tears… he only look at her and then nodded his head… she sighed knowing nothing went to his small brain… looking at the slap marks she gently caress them.. her heart ache to see him like this… she always have kept him away from any harm… not wanting anything to even touch him… how much he have been gone through.. She should have been with him… kissing his cheek continuously she hugged him…

Mom entered with the tray of food and sat on her other side… Maan look at her mom but she avoided him… he turn to geet sadly… when mom was giving her the plate she hold her hand…can you feed both of us please… she look down… I don't want to feed any jerk… no one is here else than you for me… geet look at Maan and then to her, holding her hand she made her look at them… your son is going to be a papa mom… she turn to Maan looking at him angrily, he look down holding geet from back lowering his head to her shoulder… I'm sorry mom… he mumbled only starring at geet shoulder… I think there is someone else to whom you should be sorry… she said with stern tone which made his hold around geet tightened…please mom… don't speak like this… he said sorry…. You guys already hit him so hardshe turn to put her hand on his cheek while he look at her eyes… mom sighed looking both of them… I can't understand you geet…. Come… now eat… you are still week… she told still avoiding Maan… can I feed you… he whispered to geet slowly… she smiled and turn to mom… mom… I want to eat from my Maan… my baby wants to eat from him… nodding negatively she left the food on bed kissed her head and left the room…

He lovingly fed her asking her about babies… she only smiled and answer his question… after finishing the food he took her to his room and lye her on his bed…

kissing her head he patted her head until she fell asleep… kissing her forehead he only sat beside her looking at her…

Precap: trip to hoshiyarpur…

PRE PART 11  &  NEXT  PART 13

108.gif

hope you like it...

plz do like and comment...

love you...

Edited by zoha25 - 25 June 2011 at 9:42am

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4thahupyarisahelidpurvashanky18swtpooshanmanjugeeta1803taniakhaled48AYESHAJAVAIDstar432Candy_jsniki7611Maryamahaji790Aaisha4NK4MSK.Nazia9290860623sanulgagsypp1980krishna.Paingelasmi123lathaauwifey90mmishra1Gemmjoa123itsallabtGURTImans22bhakbhartifannazsijcyberprincesssakadafi-Elfin-love4maaneet-BeingAppy-sb1412khansangelrichu26mamatha.fullyfalturosesanamaureen84anaum91latecomerkkaavvyyaasurbhijn106alfiya7preet.harmanpari_DDneha512its_mesupernasahusessyahsaaspyarkapayal12madhu.pmlistavani_9Lola13CrystalSayacutemishtimaaneetfanaticsiroilily-eiya-kar1538--Dia--star_777sanjuleemyedward12mansijani21m-g19am_sweet_pariprema_ksRukhluvMaanabina03baisakh45cherieLoverabd_20ridhz21cyum321KinshukKiDewaniAnu_Rputhbutterfly.tanuninavibubblycoolneethuMGNav2010MsMovielover286pearlgangesegbtaashu11Mayamaanlove4all-SmexySmile-jeyanthi123kshubhangid_soniaTinkerBellasimi91MunaMeet22paponeconambeernDilsay-Veritaserum-krati5rupzloveumrk-1sanu3108wajiha-1blueopalajenn--Saavi--punjabi.princesnishi_I-fiancute-alysmallvillejanu_2006jnawazkooliioswetha10caller123mitzi11-afsha-maaniqraMrs.ZSKrsroopali..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebshah10seemamaryambbiha--Ratna--Ash1991preethiaVSai2008honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5rs12345TyroCraziest_MGjasraj123RageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somamaaneetsangelgcluvDimaagKaKeeda_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravDownhilltabby999

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Edited by millie_maaneet - 01 June 2011 at 6:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123zoha25

Go to top