The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathyusmiling Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
'lovd ur ff.awesome continue soon

malec. IF-Stunnerz

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
lovely updates yaar and why r u not PMing me! I mean...i just loved them...and feeling so bad for Maaneet...and Khushi as well! poor girl and Sam is a nice person!

ksasi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
nice ff.

zoha25 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Ok now... I will go now; otherwise that cry baby will come out searching me... Dad laughed at her... She made her way to his room...yea, go fast… go and pamper him more…  she heard dad voice coming from behind, giggling she went to his room…….

Entering his room he find him lying on his stomach, sitting beside him she start to brush his hair… he turn to find her sitting, moving a little he keeps his head on her lap, closing his eyes… she play with his hair which sooth him… I broke up with rahul… he is such a jerk… he fought with me in front of all our friendsshe smile about his same old stories, always makes friend and break up with them after few months… that's the reason I always tell you to not to keep any friend… see I'm so happy without anyone   he open his eyes and look at her…  I call you to solve my problem, not to give me lecture she smile kissing his forehead…  ok fine… what help you need?  He takes her other hand and start to play with her fingers…  I don't know… I don't feel like going to collage again… he will again fight with me…  

Maan, go to college… avoid rahul… he will find things to make you angry but be calm and ignore him… he again close his eyes to think and jerk open them… that was easy solution… smiling widely he sit and hug her… mom entre the room with the food tray… sitting beside she start feeding him… why did you skip your dinner? She said hitting his arm lightly…  I didn't feel like… but now you here, so I'm feeling good she smile at his childish behavior… lovingly looking at him eating…. When he finish eating he again lie down to sleep but she stop him making him sit again…come on, let's go for a walk and then sleep…

No geet, I'm sleepy now, I need to sleep

No… let's go out for a small walk… with that she drag him out…

Walking out dad sees both of them and smile at his lazy son… but looking at geet sleepy , red eyes it remind him of time she came here… geet… it is your exam tomorrow and you came here at this time… you should go sleep beta… Maan stop troubling her…  Maan look at her twisting his lips which make her smile again… it's ok dad… we will go for a walk and then I will sleep… dad look at Maan with angry glare… it's all because of you she always will be in trouble… it should be you who should help me but here she is joining business after her exams…  Maan turn to her shockingly… your joining business? But geet you are not studying business…

I know… I will learn it from dad… he really needs help and you are….  She hit his arm… acha ab chalo Nahe drags her to avoid this topic…..

They walk for few minutes in there garden… when Maan suggested to sit in the swing… keeping his head on her shoulder he hold her waist, she bring her one hand behind his back moving up and down… they sat in a silence feeling the weather… finally Maan spoke up…geet… why do you love me so much she frowned looking at him… why?... he hold her hand looking down…  even knowing I don't love you… what if I never love you… how long will you wait for me…  she giggle pulling his cheek… I'm not waiting for you Maan… I just love you… even if you don't love me back; it doesn't matter to me… he look at her in great concentrationwhat if maa want you to get married? She looks at him with serious face…  I can't marry anyone than you… looking forward she says…  I love you and always will love you… she turn to him grabbing his collar…don't even talk to me about getting married… I can't do thathe put his hand on her cheek… you are destroying your life jaan… you may lament loving meshe laugh kissing his palm… I may not Maan… I'm lamenting loving you… but I can't help… I'm in love with this lament now…  he hug her tight kissing her cheek…you always call me idiot, but you are a big idiot…  she smile and kiss his cheek… I love you so much Maan… I really dohe felt bad for her, not understanding her feeling, her love… how can she love him unconditionally, what if he fails to keep her happy…..

He look up at sameera but find her looking at other side with popped eyes, when turning around he find Khushi standing with her hand on her hips and full red angry face…  you spoiled mom sleep…  he gulped down nervous looking at Sam who was suppressing a smile at his plight…aaahhh… Khushi…. Actuallythe person before whom every one become nervous to speak can only be nervous before speaking to his own child…..  Khushi I didn't mean that…  she came toward him and sat in his lap…  you always did that papa… you were very mischief I wonder how mama use to handle you…  she made a cute thinking face to which he smile kissing hard her cheek…  oh my photocopy of geet… I love you so much… and you know what… only your mama was able to handle my mischief, she actually love me for that…

Sam took geet whole profile file from him and told him that she will try to find every single news about her… she wanted to find geet as soon as possible after seeing Maan and Khushi really missing her…she felt bad for Khushi, she is so cute, she deserve happiness… she started working in her profile and told Maan that she will try to find her as soon as possible…

Precap: birthday party…

hope you will like it...

plz like and comment more...

love to read themm..

love you all...

Edited by zoha25 - 16 May 2011 at 2:24am

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelipsruthidpurvashanky18shanmanjugeeta1803kumctg48star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790maaneet786Aaisha4NK4MSK.Naziagagsyfizza25krishna.asmi123Paingelmans22Gemmjoa123mmishra1bhakbhartifannazsijhansasmapulvi16-Elfin-sakadafidiyachilllove4maaneetPaloma_D-BeingAppy-chingamingMSgayatrialfiya7anaum91maureen84surbhijn106shruthiruchspreet.harmanrichu26mamatha.pari_DDmaaneetfanaticnai1311_yspcutemishtineha512its_mesuba2011avani_9Lola13madhu.pmlistsiroilily-eiya-RukhluvMaanmyedward12mansijani21star_777m-g19sanjuleeabina03123prithaprema_ksam_sweet_paricherieLoverabd_20Iqbal Neha1ridhz21-jia-cyum321KinshukKiDewanidivya22lalitha..puthNav2010-SmexySmile-MsMovielover286pearlangel_smilyd_soniajeyanthi123kshubhangi_Jyothi_MunaMeet22TinkerBellasimi91ambeernpaponecon-Veritaserum-rupzloveuAlyaa_27krati5blueopalwajiha-1Water.mrk-1meravigilisoajenn--Saavi--nishi_I-fianksasipunjabi.princesanjucoolsmallvillekomlikajanu_2006jnawazswetha10-afsha-kooliiosweet scorpiocaller123mitzi11maaniqra--Ratna--Ash1991maanluvsgeetseemamaryrsroopalimaansee..hinal..shah10t_areebpreethiaVSai2008honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Tyrojasraj123-Sexy-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelgcluv_BlackPearl_abinash079pickachufelicitysmoak.DimaagKaKeedaKrishna_SouravDownhilltabby999

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Dancing me 1st Party
Awesome update
loved it
khushi n maan scene...too good
maaneet moments...just loved them
waiting for next upd

Edited by ridhz21 - 13 May 2011 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
wow it was really really awsome yaar...maan is nervous !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top