Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LOVING LAMENTS... MAANEET... THREAD 1 (Page 25)

baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
for god's sake plzzz don't show sameera at the place of geet at the last moment.plzzz she should remain as detective.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha25

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
waiting...

zoha25

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
me to wating...

zoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

PART 4

Sam looks at him with shocked face... She thought Maan loved his wife more, but here his wife was something which can't be explained... She was in love with this man and still never ever pushed him to her... Oh god these couples are so difficult to understand...

It was 12:00 am, when Sam made her way to khurana mansion...entering there she saw dadi, mom and dad sitting in the hall... she went to them,  met all of them and sat opposite... mom spoke up...I'm sorry beta, yesterday we were unable to talk to you...we were actually shock to see Maan bringing a friend here...dadi spoke... yes Sam... Actually Maan never bring anyone after gee... She stops to see Dad giving her a glare... Sam smile understanding... Dad looks at her suspiciously... beta, how come you came now, after so many years... I mean, I never saw Maan speaking about you... this make Sam nervous... now what should she say, struggling hard she said the first word which came in her mind...actually I was in collage for a short time...that's why... she sighed in relief seeing them nodding in acceptance..

I also know about geet... she said to see their reaction... All were quiet for sometime looking at her and then each other's...how do you know about her?  Dad asked frowning... ah... actually Maan told me about her... no one spoke a word after that... she was wanting to make them talk to her about geet... thinking a lot she spoke... geet was really a sweet girl..  All looked up to her...she was out heart...the heart of this house... she was my strength... dad sighed looking down, becoming emotional... mom put her hand on his shoulder... don't you people want her to come back... dadi's eyes were filled up not able to control more... we are dying every moment to bring her back... but we all know very well, she will only come if Maan will bring her...she frowned... Why?? Can't you people bring her? Mom said wiping her tears... no Sam... Its only because of Maan, she left us... all of us... even her own daughter... she was in so much pain leaving us, she cried so much... but she left, all of us, her daughter, even Maan.. Just because he told her to...  Sam was shocked to hell... how she can do like this... how maan can say her to leave, he loves her so much, how can he... She opens her mouth to ask them but stopped by a huge voice from back...

DADI... DADU' main aa gahi... here comes Khushi running to her dadi and dadu's arm... dadu put her in his lap, kissing her both cheeks... how was your day at school beta?

It was fun dadu... she said opening her both arms widely... they all laugh at her... hi Khushi... said Sam to gain her attention...Khushi turn around but didn't reply her, instead turn to see his dadu... Khushi, say hi beta... you know, she is your mama's friend... Suddenly Khushi gasped, popping her eyes... REALLY... she know mama... she ran to Sam who smiled, Khushi stand a little distance from her... you know mama, aunty? Sam smiled nodding to her which make Khushi grinned widely... so you know when mama will come? Sam nervously look up to all of them who gave her disappointed look... she turn to Khushi who was looking at her with hopeful eyes... she was not having a heart to disappoint such a sweet girl...she will come soon...

That's what I am listening from all... frowning she ran angrily to her room... its ok Sam... She will forget it soon... she surely went to call Maan... said mom looking at Sam sad face... Khushi went to her room grabbing the phone she dialed Maan number... hello papa... Maan noticed her low voice, and very well knows why... hey princess... You came home...she didn't answer him his question but said'I want to be with you papa... he noticed her sad voice and knew  well she was in urge of crying... baby... change your uniform than come soon, Sam aunty must be there, bring her with you, she nodded cutting the call...

Dadi, I'm going to papa, he said to bring Sam aunty too... Sam looks all others confused face... actually I need to give him a file, will meet you all later... Smilingly they went from there and went to khurana construction... Khushi ran to office but was caught by someone's arm... hey sweaty... how are you? She smiled kissing her cheek...I'm fine Sasha aunty... but put me down, I want to go to papa... with that she struggle, Sasha let her down, and she ran to his cabin as fast as she can... Sam smiled and made her way behind her...

PAPA... she entered his cabin where he was talking with his client... when he saw her, he gestured his client to go, and scoop her in his arm kissing both her cheeks...hey my baby... I missed you so much...he looks behind her finding Sam standing at door, he gesture her to come in... She just came and sat on a chair... Maan made Khushi sit in the table and sat on his chair... so what's so urgent Khushi?  He asked keeping his all file aside... papa you know, Sam aunty, she knows mama...

Maan look at Sam and turn to Khushi, knowing exactly what will be the next question...papa, when will mama come? No one is saying me...I'm missing her papa' she said looking down pouting her lips... tears welled up in her eyes... Maan closed his eyes in pain... how long will he lie to his own daughter...cupping her face he lovingly wipe her tears...she will come soon...she jerk his hand in anger... you always say that...you never call her...you don't love me...looking at her crying face he felt his heart tear... how should he explain her, how should he tell her...he was finding himself helpless...suddenly  he grab his phone and gave it to her hand... fine then... call her...call her if you can... she pout more looking down... he sighed holding her little face in his hands...that's what I'm feeling honey...I also want her to come soon... I'm finding her... I'm also missing her too much...  Khushi look up to see his moist eyes... she instantly hug him coming to his lap... I'm sorry papa...she move back, wiping his tears with her tiny face... you know na, mama don't like cry baby...  he laugh a little, hugging her tight kissing her head... we miss you mama...she whispered in his ear, making his eyes become moist again...

Looking at Sam he saw her smiling with her moist eyes...He move Khushi back saying... Come-on now... Give me your smile... She giggled kissing his cheek... Sam came to them... Khushi, let's go, let papa work we will play outside for sometime... Khushi didn't reply her and look at Maan frowning, I don't want to go with her... Maan turns to look at sam and then her... don't say like that baby'...

But I want to be with you, not with her, tell her to go... Sam smile seeing her being same stubborn like Maan...Khushi, bad habit... you know mama don't like it... she twist her lips looking away... Sam giggles at her cute red face...she is so much like you sir... oooppss... now his mini geet was looking at her with killing look... PAPA... tell her I'm like mama, not like you... she become red in anger, Maan look at Sam ,Sam aunty, Khushi is same like geet not me... he take his wallet out which have geet small picture... he move it to Khushi face and turn to Sam... look, my baby is like her mama... haina sweaty...  Khushi smile widely hugging him and kissing his cheek...He gave her a paper and pen and makes her sit in the sofa; soon she got busy with her drawing...

He went to Sam and took another chair beside her... Sorry... She smiles at him... its ok sir... I think she is like you, I mean; she is like you not mixing with people... Maan smile looking at her daughter lovingly...no...I was not like this... geet was like her... she don't like to have friends... She only has us in her life... I was only her friend' he sighed looking down...I have made myself just as she wanted me to be' he kept quiet for some time, lost in her memory' after a long time he look up to her...So, you talked to mom dad?

Yes... I talked with them... But didn't got anything special... she saw him little disturbed that moment and thought of discussing him about geet leaving topic next time...so why did geet not like to be with others... she said to make him feel little well... she was like this ever since childhood... She only spent her time with me... I have lots of friend, she hate all of them...

Then where are all of them?

He looks down... I left all of them, as she always use to say me... She always uses to tell me but I shrugged her off... but when I recognized my mistake, I left all of them...

I still remember that day...

It was 2:00 when geet sleep was disturb by a phone call... Picking it up, she say in her lazily ... Hello... She instantly sat up hearing the voice coming from phone... Geet, come to my room... She felt his sad voice, and instantly made her way to his house which was next to his house...

As she enter she find dad working on his file, she went to him keeping her hand on his shoulder... He turns around... Arey geet... You here... He laugh knowing the reason... Now what have your idiot done... She giggles sitting beside him...I don't know... He just told me to come... Why are you working so long?  ... Dad smiled looking at his file... Then what should I do... I wanted Maan to help me on business, only due to this pressure... But seems like I have to handle whole company myself always... She looks at him sadly... Holding his hand she says... What if I help you... He instantly looks at her surprised... You? She smiled... Yea... Why not... Let Maan enjoy his life little more, until then I will help you in business after my exams... He put his hand on her head... Bless you my child... You always have solution for our problems...

Oh come-on dad... It's not solution ok... I'm also your daughter and it's my responsibility... He only can smile at her...

Ok now... I will go now; otherwise that cry baby will come out searching me... Dad laughed at her... She made her way to his room...yea, go fast... go and pamper him more...  she heard dad voice coming from behind, giggling she went to his room...

Precap; what is the problem he called her this night...

NEXT :  PART 5

A long part for you all...

Thanx a lott for liking this ff...

I'm really very nervous about it...

Love to read your all so lovely comments..

It's make me feel so happy...

Plz keep commenting more and press like...

Love you

Edited by zoha25 - 13 May 2011 at 3:42am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvageeta1803kumctg48star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790Aaisha4sanuljyotiagarwalvishruti.siriHannan454aarthiashgagsyAcharya10fizza25asmi123pp1980krishna.Paingelbhakbhartifanmmishra1Gemmjoa123TinkJiamans22nazsijholyangelhansasmaPaloma_D-Elfin-diyachill-BeingAppy-love4maaneetkhansangelrichu26mamatha.shruthiruchschingamingrosesanamaureen84surbhijn106alfiya7MSgayatripari_DDsuba2011CrystalSayacutemishtineha512its_memaaneetfanaticnai1311_yspsiroilily-eiya-Lola13--Dia--star_777sanjuleeam_sweet_pariprema_ksRukhluvMaanmyedward12mansijani21m-g19baisakh45abina03cherieLoverabd_20ytanujaputhridhz21heermeherbutterfly.tanucyum321divya22KinshukKiDewanininavineethuMGNav2010gangesegb-SmexySmile-Sparkling-eyes5MsMovieloverd_sonia29priyajeyanthi123kshubhangiangel_smilyMunaMeet22ambeernTinkerBellapaponeconAlyaa_27-Veritaserum-tintinurupzloveukrati5Water.wajiha-1blueopalmrk-1meravigilisoajenn--Saavi--punjabi.princesnishi_I-fiansweet scorpio-afsha-swetha10jnawazmaaniqra..hinal..t_areebkooliioMrs.ZSKcaller123mitzi11ambbiha--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseeshah10maanluvsgeetseemamaryVSai2008preethiaammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelTyrojasraj123-Sexy-DimaagKaKeeda_BlackPearl_abinash079pickachufelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravDownhilltabby999

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
yaar kitna suspense bada rahi ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuleezoha25

zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heermeher

yaar kitna suspense bada rahi ho

LOLLZZZ... can juist say have patience... plzzz
lalitha.. IF-Dazzler
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
nice update...maan & cry baby lol...thanks 4 pm...cont soon...

zoha25

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
awesome!

you are creating more confusions day by day!

continue soon!

zoha25

Go to top