•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I doubt he can do much for his daughter as he's still struggling for himself :X but I hope both getwhat they're looking for

It doesn't matter he is struggling or not, in his daughter's case. All she needs is acting ability or luck

Govinda's shocking confessions!

TNN | May 7, 2011, 12.00am IST

Govinda
We like him because he's naughty, yes, even at forty. But we love him because he's shockingly frank, whether he's talking about his friends, foes or family.

During an exclusive interview on Zooming In With Omar, he made some revelations which caused tremors in the studios to start with. When asked about extra marital affairs in his life, he said, "Somethings in life should not be spoken about publicly. Its best kept a secret."

He didn't accept, neither did he deny. Aha...smart one, Govinda. Then when quizzed about daughter Narmada's much delayed Bollywood debut, he said, "I'm a failed producer. I told Narmada upfront that it was pointless starting something I'm not good at. I made her understand that it wouldn't be a good way to start her career, and she should wait for her big Bollywood offer from some other producer." Well said Govinda. We guess it will be a good idea to 'partner' with someone. One superstar Khan for instance...

so many star kids and star fathers... Good luck to her! 
LOL chi chi and his daughter...what she will be called instead...junior chi chi 🤣
'Most star parents, whose children have acting aspirations in Bollywood, guide them. But Govinda doesn't work that way. The actor maintains that he's not going to dictate terms for his daughter Narmada's foray into movies. '

Hmm.. Then what was all that news coming for more than a year about how he wanted Salman to star opposite his daughter.. 
thought the thread is about Medha Patkar & NBA. 😕