Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMGGG...Another FF from "The Zephyrr" LMAOO  :) The story's  damn GOOD hun...cant wait to read it further, plzzz update sooonnn :D n plzzz PM me weneva u update it...
tc...lotsa love
JIA<33
Edited by pinkss - 12 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Update naaahhh PLzzz😊😊😊😊😊😊
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna!
Firstly i didn't knw that u started a new fic.!
I came to knw abt it from ur note which u just posted on TWOS...
Ok...
So Armaan WAS married and now divorced?
Hmm...
Armaan-Riddhima are best frndz? or extra-marital affair?
But whatever the case may be..i'm sure it will turn out to be an amazing one! :D
Congrats! :)
Do cont. soon!
All the best for tomorrow's exam! :)
And oh...If u have a PM list for this FF, then add me to it! :)
P.S i LOVE the name! :)
Love
Rhea
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AAHHH :O :O
ye fic kahaan kho gyi :O :(
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa ! Just chanced upon this and my my is it totally a departure ( in terms of theme) from TWOS. and I still and intrigued. He's married? She's a friend? Ex? what? And the topic kinda made me think about the real controversy similar to it though :P ( can't help, the connection's pretty strong) 
Really excited to know we get to read more of you, you write so simply yet the effect is lovely.
Keep me updated if you have a PM list or something :)

PS: Ok wait this was MAY?😆
Koina, I think i can honestley say I love TWOS more, thats priority ok?😆
Edited by caprigurl - 12 years ago
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So I was wading through FF's finding a good one to sink my teeth into, to read and well this certainly did capture my attention. A married Armaan, perhaps a divorcee? or an empty shell marriage? friends with benefits? extra marital affair? I don't know either way any of these ideas (or others) have certainly intrigued me. I was certainly disheartened when finding out that there has only been an Intro part, I would have liked to have read more. When you do decide to continue, let me know. It'll be worth the wait. 

Hannah Xo
eeks pleasee cont this na!
still waiting!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

*FREEZE* *JAW DROP* *EYE OUT OF SOCKETS* *HEART OUT OF CONTROL* *BLURRY IMAGE* *FAINT OUT OF SHOCK* !!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACHNA! You're starting a new FF! WOAH DUDE! OMGEEE I Love it So So So So So So Much! Firstly,The name-Shades of Grey! I Love it,its so different and contemporary! And Oh,Armaan is Married to someone...who is Not Riddhima? You know I read and re-read this line atleast 5 times to make sure I was not imagining it - "Toh tumhari biwi ke paas jao na" Good Lord!!! 😲

And GAWD, He steps into her house at one in the night? Matlab they're close..Friends or more than friends? And who the hell is Armaan Mallik's biwi , who FORTUNATELY,is his ex-biwi now? Oh God SSSOOO Many Questions! Not Fair Rachna!

Mini heart attack de diya! Now Update soon! 

Haayye Bhaggu,this girl will make me go crazzy with suspense! :P Love you Rachna! <3 You are,and will be one of my most favourite writers here! Cont soon :)

Love,

Maitree <3

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait. Wait. Wait a Second. This was Started in May After my birthday? WOAH! *Faints and hits her head* 😲 😲
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Wait. Wait. Wait a Second. This was Started in May After my birthday? WOAH! *Faints and hits her head* 😲 😲

LOL!! I know.. I started this ainvayi and didn't find time to continue.. It's either TWOS!! or this.. and majority wanted TWOS!! so I said I'll continue this after I finish TWOS!! which I dont know kab hoga.. ya hoga bhi ya nahi.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† But I loved your comment. I will surely try writing this story if I find time specially for you! ðŸ˜Š