Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Yummilicious Gallery|O|Upd 128| New Gallery pg 142 (Page 126)

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 13523

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I have another bday req Embarrassed can I PM you with the pics? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26x..Anki..x

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 17075

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
request reserved
i need a bday bannerr
culd u make
asu made a bannerin ur shop
i loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26x..Anki..x

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Joined: 11 November 2008
Posts: 36079

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
WOW awesomee Updt!!
Everythng is Super gorgeous :)
Gr8 textures
and gud luck with req's :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26x..Anki..x

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Joined: 29 November 2009
Posts: 4818

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohitlicious

@ ZarYab...Khan ,  aquariun26 , Faraan_4_Shweta - thnxxx alot guys..for liking my work so much..its means alot to me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug luv u guys
u r welcome dear...Hug
but there's no need to say thanx...Embarrassedcuz v r expressing our feelings nd happiness through our comments...nd it's a good way for us to say u thanx over nd over againEmbarrassedcuz ur work is fabulous...nd u r an outstanding siggy maker...Tonguend i m really very happy to see that most of the ppl r liking the first siggy cuz it's my favourite one also...Day Dreamingin short u really rock dear...Clap
i wanna say thank u again...thank u sooo much Anki...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x..Anki..xFaraan92

x..Anki..x IF-Rockerz
x..Anki..x
x..Anki..x

Joined: 09 October 2009
Posts: 9242

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

I have another bday req Embarrassed can I PM you with the pics? 


Yeah...u cn



Originally posted by sizzlingsehr

request reserved
i need a bday bannerr
culd u make
asu made a bannerin ur shop
i loved it


Yupp..i cn make..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

x..Anki..x IF-Rockerz
x..Anki..x
x..Anki..x

Joined: 09 October 2009
Posts: 9242

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldmg16

WOW awesomee Updt!!
Everythng is Super gorgeous :)
Gr8 textures
and gud luck with req's :)


thnxx alot dearo...!! glad u liked themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Originally posted by aquariun26

Originally posted by Mohitlicious

@ ZarYab...Khan ,  aquariun26 , Faraan_4_Shweta - thnxxx alot guys..for liking my work so much..its means alot to me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug luv u guys
u r welcome dear...Hug
but there's no need to say thanx...Embarrassedcuz v r expressing our feelings nd happiness through our comments...nd it's a good way for us to say u thanx over nd over againEmbarrassedcuz ur work is fabulous...nd u r an outstanding siggy maker...Tonguend i m really very happy to see that most of the ppl r liking the first siggy cuz it's my favourite one also...Day Dreamingin short u really rock dear...Clap
i wanna say thank u again...thank u sooo much Anki...Hug


HugHugaww thats so sweet of u..thnxx alot dear...!!
ab bas karo..mujhe chane ke jad par mat chadhaoLOLLOL
Glad u all like itEmbarrassedBig smile





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Joined: 29 November 2009
Posts: 4818

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohitlicious

Originally posted by angeldmg16




Originally posted by aquariun26

[QUOTE=Mohitlicious]@ ZarYab...Khan ,  aquariun26 , Faraan_4_Shweta - thnxxx alot guys..for liking my work so much..its means alot to me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug luv u guys
u r welcome dear...Hug
but there's no need to say thanx...Embarrassedcuz v r expressing our feelings nd happiness through our comments...nd it's a good way for us to say u thanx over nd over againEmbarrassedcuz ur work is fabulous...nd u r an outstanding siggy maker...Tonguend i m really very happy to see that most of the ppl r liking the first siggy cuz it's my favourite one also...Day Dreamingin short u really rock dear...Clap
i wanna say thank u again...thank u sooo much Anki...Hug


HugHugaww thats so sweet of u..thnxx alot dear...!!
ab bas karo..mujhe chane ke jad par mat chadhaoLOLLOL
Glad u all like itEmbarrassedBig smile





ROFLROFLROFLdon't u know abhi to aur bhi chadhaoon gi...LOLcuz i m going to start to check ur gallery from the first page nd then i don't know what will happen...lolz...!!!
love u dear...Hug
x..Anki..x IF-Rockerz
x..Anki..x
x..Anki..x

Joined: 09 October 2009
Posts: 9242

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquariun26

Originally posted by Mohitlicious

Originally posted by angeldmg16




Originally posted by aquariun26

[QUOTE=Mohitlicious]@ ZarYab...Khan ,  aquariun26 , Faraan_4_Shweta - thnxxx alot guys..for liking my work so much..its means alot to me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug luv u guys
u r welcome dear...Hug
but there's no need to say thanx...Embarrassedcuz v r expressing our feelings nd happiness through our comments...nd it's a good way for us to say u thanx over nd over againEmbarrassedcuz ur work is fabulous...nd u r an outstanding siggy maker...Tonguend i m really very happy to see that most of the ppl r liking the first siggy cuz it's my favourite one also...Day Dreamingin short u really rock dear...Clap
i wanna say thank u again...thank u sooo much Anki...Hug


HugHugaww thats so sweet of u..thnxx alot dear...!!
ab bas karo..mujhe chane ke jad par mat chadhaoLOLLOL
Glad u all like itEmbarrassedBig smile





ROFLROFLROFLdon't u know abhi to aur bhi chadhaoon gi...LOLcuz i m going to start to check ur gallery from the first page nd then i don't know what will happen...lolz...!!!
love u dear...Hug



omgROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GreenEnvyCreations EmporiumUPD: 2/17 P86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: malluangel   Replies: 701   Views: 44933

malluangel 701 44933 25 March 2012 at 3:20pm by areeba_blossom
IMCreation'sGallery:KaSh-HG-IN-LK-IS-SK-F-FM.Pg136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: star_fan   Replies: 1176   Views: 93420

star_fan 1176 93420 26 February 2012 at 3:29am by Monstuholic4evr
Gem Creations Gallery#2 Pg 104, 106 - ArHi, Mausam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108

Author: -Simrah-   Replies: 856   Views: 31169

-Simrah- 856 31169 20 September 2011 at 11:23am by -Simrah-
:Monu's Archive:PKYEK(Abhiya)asofnow-Note+Upd p117

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122

Author: .moonstruck.   Replies: 968   Views: 59449

.moonstruck. 968 59449 11 September 2011 at 6:01pm by chahaat.
Saher/D#2/MG/AnYa/Babies/Ayeshasallu on pg 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1197   Views: 55095

saher_90 1197 55095 10 May 2011 at 12:28pm by CryingEyes-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index