Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF-The shock of urmillas news 6TH PART UPDATED pg5 (Page 3)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I've had a naughty thought are you going to make Rashi give birth to her Mother? Reincarnation in the daughters womb?
hey that is what i was thinking   ...with the teeth and her ugly face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ROFLvery intersting!!!!!!!!!!
DreamSz Senior Member
DreamSz
DreamSz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
recap rashi pointing a knife to her stomach, koki filming

koki's room
parag thinking about when koki was pregnant he sets out to find his black crow (kokila)

Rashi: (her hands are shaking with the knife above her stomach) now or never ... hmm what would mummy say about this

Koki: rashi make a move already the battery is dying

parag comes towards the kitchen
Parag: oh there you are, what are you doing sneaking around

Koki: Duffer! why are you always hell bent on messing up my plans

Parag: koki come on, now remember what saasuma said about controlling your anger

Koki: just go and write another one of your kavitas (poems) because thats all your ovbiously good at ... you could of been on a business trip like mota bhai right now

Parag: why do you always want to get rid of me ... forget all that for a minute (puts his arms around her) and about writing another kavita dont worry about that i just wrote one about a 52 year old pregnant woman

Koki: you make me sick

Rashi: goodness gracious me! what is all this! kaagri romancing (she puts the knife in the sink and acts as if shes washing up) Din ding da ra ra din ding ( rashi's theme music)

jitu bhai's house preprations for the funeral
Kinjal: dhawal funerals arnt good for pregnant women

Dhawal: dont worry kinjalji i havent forced gopi or rashi ben to come

Kinjal: this gawar will never understand ... Dhawalji im pregnant!

Dhawal: again .. i mean this time it isnt umangs is it?

Kinjal: are you trying to mock me

Dhawal: no no kinjalji no congratulations and celebrations!

Gopi knitting clothes for the baby
Ahem: gopi darling how do you know if its a boy or a girl

Gopi: ahemji when a woman is pregnant she has a special connection with the baby

Ahem: okay i see, can you tell the baby to hurry up and come out

Gopi: ahemji whats the hurry?

Ahem: no nothing  i just thought that maybe the baby might get lonely so we have to also think about its brothers and sisters

Gopi: (gets all shy) ahemji dont you have to got to the office today?

Ahem: no jigars doing my shifts all this week ... that means i get to spend more time with you

jigar in ahems cabin walking around in circles thinking weather he should call sonal or not

Jigar On The Phone: hello mummy rashi is pregnant ... how is the business trip going .. have you and papa been to the conference yet

Hetal: what! thats great news shall we come back early

Jigar: no, no i can handle everything ... you and papa just enjoy yourselves

Hetal: okay my baby is growing up ... dont trouble my bahu

Jigar: mom im not a baby im a father now

Hetal: ohhh

Jigar thinks about his parents and there happiness he decides to phone sonal

Jigar On The Phone: sonal are you okay?

Sonal: yeah everythings alright, now about this baby

Jigar: are you sure its mine

Sonal: yes im positive, your stupid son has restricted me from getting married ... look at your life your happily married

Jigar: my son you mean his an heir to the modi's

Sonal: yeah you idiot state the ovbious

Jigar: sonal !, lets just try and figure something out? how about i adopt him

Sonal: figure something out? (she cuts the phone call)

midnight at the modi bhavan door bell rings koki opens the door ... sonal waiting outside with her son and a suitcase

TO BE CONTINUED ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cKavita.sunshine33Poojaa_Psuk19-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Brilliant best part so far, you are really funny, that romancing of Kokila and Parag, Rashi's BB ding ding ra ra ra, Dhawal to Kinjal "again...this time it's not that Umang's right" you had me in stitches by that stage...very good...just what was required on this quiet Sunday.

Star (Here have 5 stars).

DreamSz

DreamSz Senior Member
DreamSz
DreamSz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Brilliant best part so far, you are really funny, that romancing of Kokila and Parag, Rashi's BB ding ding ra ra ra, Dhawal to Kinjal "again...this time it's not that Umang's right" you had me in stitches by that stage...very good...just what was required on this quiet Sunday.

Star(Here have 5 stars).

Thanks nafisa your comments just made my day :)
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DreamSz

Star(Here have 5 stars).

Thanks nafisa your comments just made my day :)

Also I think if Rashi controls her hormones and doesn't kill her kid...LOL, Sonal should give her the baby to raise as she calls her own baby stupid and is a barrier to her settling down into marriage too or it could work the other way Rashi gets kicked out for killing her kid and Sonal marries Jigar.

DreamSz

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Omg Im Speechless That Was Really Funny Rashi: Goodness Gracious Me ! What Is All This Omg That Was To Good i Just About Got Over It When She Said It To Urmilla

DreamSz

DreamSz Senior Member
DreamSz
DreamSz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
recap sonal outside the modi bhavan with her son and a suitcase

Koki: jai shree krishna doctor ji did you leave something behind or is there something you need to tell me about my pregnant bahu rashi

Sonal aka Doctor: ji about your bahu she is going through a rare pregnancy case called 'stealmyman' and ill need to examine her carefully if you dont mind

Koki: yes thats all fine but why did you bring a baby i already have my husband in the house

Sonal: i will need to teach the patient about moodhood

Koki: RASHI ! come downstairs, (she curses her about her sleeping)

koki takes sonal up to rashi and jigars room

Morning

Ahem: gopi im taking you to the cinemas today stay ready ... ive just go to go to the office and check if jigar needs any help

Half asleep Rashi: Jigarji im in the mood for something really sour lets go to that new resturant

Jigar: rashi please be quiet for 2 minutes na i didnt sleep all night .. have you met the doctor?

Rashi: aaahhh ! jigarji i thought the baby doesnt come out until another nine months

Sonal: (comes out of the bathroom) nice to meet you mrs modi thats my son abhi on the bed (looks at jigar)

rashi confused

Jigar: rashi miss sonal is the doctor and she needs to keep an eye on you during your pregnancy

Rashi: uuuffttt ! another one here to do my post-mortem ... (puts her hands together) mummy please help me get rid of her

rashi and sonal talking in the driveway

Sonal: i need to tell you something about your careless husband

Rashi: no listen to me first doctor, what do you know about abortions

Sonal: abortions why?

Rashi: because ive made a huge mistake

Sonal no mrs modi i cant advise that. if you decide to have an abortion your life could be at risk

Rashi: arrrghh! my life just goes from bad to worse

koki filming on rashis phone once again
rashi comes and talks to koki

Rashi: khaki ji the doctor is advising me to have an abortion khaki ji please i dont want her in the house she has explained everything i need to know please khaki ji get rid of her

Koki: theek hai rashi if you think this is best for you and your baby i will see what i can do

Rashi: din ding da ra ra ding din mummy you really are looking over me .. what should i do with this baby mummy please get me out of this mess now your with your thakur ji tell him to send me a kalakari down

jigar gets to know abhi
(abhi is 1 years old)

Jigar: hello abhi, do you like your new house

Abhi: (starts to cry) are you my daddy ... mummy tells me stories she said my daddys a prince and lives in a big house

Jigar: (gets a tear in his eye) (like father like son) abhi listen i cant say anything right now but i promise you, your daddy will surely come and take you to his big house dont worry even your mummy will be happy and then you and your daddy will go and eat ice cream when everything works out

abhi has the cutest smile on his face and agrees with jigar .. rashi hears the convo and thinks she will give her baby another try just for jigar

jigar tries to persuade sonal

Jigar: sonal please just hear me out for a minute

Sonal: make it quick

Jigar: its not to late for abhi to realise who his father is .. i would do anything for you if you agree to let me adopt him (think before you speak)

Sonal: fine, sorted you take your worthless son but in return i want you to pay for my marriage and you have to be my slave for the rest of your life

(jigar thinks and thinks about it, he finally agrees)
Jigar: but how am i suppose to tell khaki ji and the rest of the family members about him

Sonal: your khaki ji as in that fatty .. dont worry about that i got it all sorted anyways your khaki ji is gunn a try  and get rid iof me, so you need to stick up for me

Jigar: SONAL !, if you want to stay here you've got to treat the family with respect

Sonal: yeah yeah whatever slave
(jigar looks down in shame)

rashi insisits she goes to the funeral (only her and jigar go from the modi bhavan)

urmilla's funeral

... urmillas funeral is over everyone returns to jitu bhai's house

rashi is in puddles of tears and everyone is helpful, she goes into her mums room alone and sees the pictures of herself on the wall.. she starts taking them down
Rashi: only mummy hung these up, now that mummy isnt here no one else will treat them with respect and they will just get damaged especially with thats choti kaagri around

behind one of the pictures there is an adoption letter rashi starts to open it and thinks to herself this must be gopi's but why is it behind my picture ?

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Precap labour day for all three of the girls

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cPoojaa_P-Nafisa-

Go to top