Saas Bina Sasuraal

Mom, be around me always: Aishwarya

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja, who lost her mother seven years back, prays on Mother's Day that she be around her, all her life.

Aishwarya Sakhuja is presently ruling the small screen with her indelible charm in the TV show Saas Bina Sasuraal . The actress has no mother-in-law in her reel life and unfortunately her mom is no more by her side in real life.

The actress who lost her mother seven years back says, "Each and every day that I could spend with her as her daughter, holds a special place in my heart – be it sharing Maggi from the same plate or sneaking out of our house to eat pani puri ".

"Every mother's day makes my belief stronger that she is the one responsible for all the good things happening to me", says Aishwarya on an emotional note. "This Mother's Day, I can't gift her anything but ask her instead to be around me, all my life".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mom-be-around-me-always-Aishwarya/articleshow/8187914.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww i luv aishwaryaaa she looks so sweet and now m totally sure that she is really great at heart too.. 
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info nive. Of course Aishwarya is a brilliant actress and she has a very bright future ahead of her. May God bless her.

Its really sad that she lost her mum in such a young age. May be God had some better plans for her. We don't have control over nature but one thing is clear that we all have to end up like that. It reminds me of these lines composed by Saint kabirji:

Maali awaat dhek kar, kaiyaa kari pukaar,
Phuul phuul chun leyee, kal hamari baar.😭

Edited by JaspalToronto - 12 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
TFS, she seems to be nice person who obviously is a very good actress. She is playing Toasty very well, her smile and innocence is very natural.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh poor girl. Such a sad loss it is. Feel so sad for her.