Saas Bina Sasuraal

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Mom, be around me always: Aishwarya

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja, who lost her mother seven years back, prays on Mother's Day that she be around her, all her life.

Aishwarya Sakhuja is presently ruling the small screen with her indelible charm in the TV show Saas Bina Sasuraal . The actress has no mother-in-law in her reel life and unfortunately her mom is no more by her side in real life.

The actress who lost her mother seven years back says, "Each and every day that I could spend with her as her daughter, holds a special place in my heart – be it sharing Maggi from the same plate or sneaking out of our house to eat pani puri ".

"Every mother's day makes my belief stronger that she is the one responsible for all the good things happening to me", says Aishwarya on an emotional note. "This Mother's Day, I can't gift her anything but ask her instead to be around me, all my life".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbaby IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
thts soo swt
priya_al Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
awww i luv aishwaryaaa she looks so sweet and now m totally sure that she is really great at heart too.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info nive. Of course Aishwarya is a brilliant actress and she has a very bright future ahead of her. May God bless her.
Its really sad that she lost her mum in such a young age. May be God had some better plans for her. We don't have control over nature but one thing is clear that we all have to end up like that. It reminds me of these lines composed by Saint kabirji:
Maali awaat dhek kar, kaiyaa kari pukaar,
Phuul phuul chun leyee, kal hamari baar.Cry

Edited by JaspalToronto - 08 May 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
TFS, she seems to be nice person who obviously is a very good actress. She is playing Toasty very well, her smile and innocence is very natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabear IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Oh poor girl. Such a sad loss it is. Feel so sad for her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index