Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fariya94

very nice update...this is just our sid...and u very well justified his character through this update..👍🏼

Thanx
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update😊
for  me as always sid is the best ⭐️ 

sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

very nice update😊

for  me as always sid is the best ⭐️ 

Thanx
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonia 🤗

I'm so glad to know that ur continuing this FF!!!

Finally we see Sid's perspective...u knw I was expecting Sid to come forward n accept his mistake but the way u showed him was nice too...knowing Sid he has always wanted other ppls' happiness n mostly Riddhima's happiness so I guess what he did was in a way right...going away without speaking to Riddhima for her happiness *SIGH*  But still at the same time I feel ke Sid needs to come out n face his "mistake" and I knw he will soon cuz well he's Sid he doesnt' run away after he does something "wrong"

U knw wat I knew the person who saved Riddhima was Sid😳 so he thinks ke she only "loves" armaan *SIGH* 
God Riddhima needs to come n say tht truth cuz like Neet said eventually it will come out (Riddhima getting pregnant) 
I'm really looking forward to Hormaan's reaction to this...I don't wanna pity or feel sorry for him at any cost!!!

plzz continue soon...
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonia1000

I know its quite weird but he have to choose one way. In the other case he would have behaved exactly the way Armaan did. I mean emotional blackmail, that you have to tell Armaan, what we did n all. He left her without saying any thing because he didn't had any other option. And Sid is not running away from his mistake instead I think he is punishing himself by going away from Riddhima. Its not like that Riddhima don't want to tell Armaan, she want to n she will tell him but it would take some time because she is RIDDHIMA. Its just my point of view. I know it might taint SR relation but...what to do.  

You know when i read the update both ur thoughts crossed my mind.. i mean urs and neets...!
So basically u guys have covered everything i wanted to write 😛 So i'll just add one more thing... I mean when Riddhima tells Armaan (obviously she has to, sooner or later)  about what happened Armaan is gonna kill her... I wanted Sid to be there somewhere where Riddhima could reach him... coz obviously Sid wd know Armaan wd definitely react violently and may be he could have left his number or something so that Riddhima could contact him u know... Now she alone will have to face Armaan's violent reaction to all this... I cant believe Sid wd do that to Riddhima... that too when he is also at fault... I dunno what i am talking i mean well i dunno it was a long tiring day n i am exhausted
🤔
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I' glad you are back with another update... nice part...i love Sid's letter for Riddhima (in hindi style)... So Sid thinks that Riddhima still loves Armaan and what they shared was just a mistake for her and he just left for her happiness...OMG!!! Again misunderstanding...I only hope Sid realises what Riddhima will go through when Armaan will know the truth... Hope Sid won't go away and leave Riddhima, he has to be there for her and face things together...
And plz update soon i cant wait to see what will happen next...
Tc

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally got to knw that wat sid felt after that coincedence...sigh*** sonia dunno wat to say it was totaly emotional part and what i wanted to say u,alisha and neet have already discussed those things...juss hoping sid ll nt leave ridhima in this way...and i hv no more patients to wait 4 next part...so plzz continue soon...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia🤗

First of all Im really glad yoyu've decided to continue with your FF!😳

And Im so glad you dealt with Sids reaction to all of this in this part. He was the one was I worried about the most!

Im glad Ridhimma finally did one positive thing in her life and that was to go and talk to Sid. Actually Ive been wondering where Sid has been all this time. I must admit Sonia Im one of those people who think Sid is imperfectly  perfect. What I mean by that is he lives for others and even if he does do something wrong he will face up to it and admit it no matter what the consequence of his actions. Remember when he admitted to Ridhimma when he took those pictures of her. He knew it could ruin his reputation but he still did it because he knew he was in the wrong and he didnt want any blame coming on Ridhimma.

So I was surprised to read that Sid simply left Ridhimma a letter and left especially since he knew she had tried to kill herself...again.

Of course he thinks its because she is guilty of what they did but I still feel he would have faced her. I do understand your view that Sid is punishing himself but I wished he had just talked to her. He is still under the impression that she loves Armaan but if she did then she would never have done what she did with Sid. But hen maybe Sids changed after everything thats happened to him!

Sonia just remember that you are doing an amzing job with your writing as you have got all of us so involved in the story. Good job!😳

sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Sonia 🤗

I'm so glad to know that ur continuing this FF!!!

Finally we see Sid's perspective...u knw I was expecting Sid to come forward n accept his mistake but the way u showed him was nice too...knowing Sid he has always wanted other ppls' happiness n mostly Riddhima's happiness so I guess what he did was in a way right...going away without speaking to Riddhima for her happiness *SIGH*  But still at the same time I feel ke Sid needs to come out n face his "mistake" and I knw he will soon cuz well he's Sid he doesnt' run away after he does something "wrong"

U knw wat I knew the person who saved Riddhima was Sid😳 so he thinks ke she only "loves" armaan *SIGH* 
God Riddhima needs to come n say tht truth cuz like Neet said eventually it will come out (Riddhima getting pregnant) 
I'm really looking forward to Hormaan's reaction to this...I don't wanna pity or feel sorry for him at any cost!!!

plzz continue soon...

Yaar according to story Sid had to go right now but you don't know any thing about story now 😉 I'll clear your confusion in next few parts.
sonia1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_cullen

You know when i read the update both ur thoughts crossed my mind.. i mean urs and neets...!
So basically u guys have covered everything i wanted to write 😛 So i'll just add one more thing... I mean when Riddhima tells Armaan (obviously she has to, sooner or later)  about what happened Armaan is gonna kill her... I wanted Sid to be there somewhere where Riddhima could reach him... coz obviously Sid wd know Armaan wd definitely react violently and may be he could have left his number or something so that Riddhima could contact him u know... Now she alone will have to face Armaan's violent reaction to all this... I cant believe Sid wd do that to Riddhima... that too when he is also at fault... I dunno what i am talking i mean well i dunno it was a long tiring day n i am exhausted
🤔

Yaar as I said before Sid had to choose one way. He choosed Riddhima's happiness. I knew that, you all r going to ask this question so you will get the answer very soon😉. but at this point he had to leave.