Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) (Page 33)

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Guys there is a comment posted by AR fan. PLZ ignore it. I have PMed him n he removed his comment. So PLZ just forget about it n sorry I can't update today. I m busy but will definitely update tomorrowSmile

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Superve update dear

bt wat ridhima doing re????

Actually Riddhima is getting attracted towards Sid. Neither she want to accept it nor she has control on herself. Even she don't know what is she doing.
It might help. if u still couldn't get it plz ask me. In coming parts u might think Riddhima is mad or something but actually she has suffered alot. She lost her family, her husband tortures her, don't give her time n only demands physical relation n now finally she got someone who understands her. She still feels comfortable with Sid. So she is getting attracted towards him. I m not butchering Riddhima's character, if a normal girl suffer through all this, she would do the same. Sorry if u think I m writing something away from reality but its the way story will progress.Smile

hmm well said...now i get d point and m totally agree with u...thank you so much 4 clearing me...
sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

HEY GUYSHug. Thanx for your comments. Keep them coming. Here is the next part

Part 11

Next day took leave from hospital. She was standing infront of her wardrobe, thinking about what to wear. She had tried almost all dresses from her wardrobe but couldn't understand. Then her gaze fell on a white churidar. She took it and moved towards the bathroom. After taking bath she combed her hair, then she applied mascara on her eyes and lip gloss on her lips. Now she was looking perfect. She was blushing looking at herself in the mirror. She was behaving like a teenage girl, who is going on a date for the first time. She was about to leave. She moved towards the door when Armaan came back.

Riddhima(shocked): Armaan!! ''.tum '.tum yaha?

Armaan: Kyu main apne ghar nahi aa sakta?(he looked at her from top to bottom)Kya baat hai''itni saj dhaj ke kahan ja rahi ho?

Riddhima: Wo'.wo main'haan wo main apni ek friend se milney ja rahi hoon.

Armaan: Friend????(not satisfied with her answer). Jahan tak mujy pata hai tumhari yahan par to koi friend nahi hai.

Riddhima: Wo yahan se nahi hai'.India se hai. She was my class mate. ''.wo kuch dino ke liye yahan aayi hai. Mujh se milna chahti hai''..

Armaan: Naam kya hai us friend ka?

Riddhima: Naam'..Ritu''.

Armaan: Stange tum ne kabhi is friend ke barey main bataya nahi.

Riddhima(tried to change the topic): Armaan tum ne btaya nahi ke tum yahan kaise''.kuch kaam tha?

Armaan: Not as such''..meri duty aj jaldi khatam ho gayi thi is liye main jaldi ghar aa gaya.

Riddhima(with an uneasy smile): So'''main chalti hoon.

Armaan: Wait main bhi chalta hoon tumharey sath'''

Riddhima: NAHI'''.Tum'''.tum ja kar kiya karo ge?

Armaan: Phir se kisi problem main phas jao gi jaise parsoon phas gayi thi. Main bhi tumharey sath chalta hoon'..

Riddhima: Nahi Armaan'..tum nahi chal saktey'''

Armaan(now annoyed): Kyu?Kyu nahi chal sakta?(Riddhima have no answer) main chal raha hoon tumharey sath and no more argument over it.

Riddhima just nodded her head, didn't know what to do now. She prayed to God 'God plz Armaan sath na aaye plz plz plz'. He had just opened the door of his car when his phone rang. Armaan picked up the call.

Armaan: Hello'

Other Person: Hello Dr. Armaan''

Armaan: Yes'.

Other Person: Sir I m from Sanjivani''.can you come to hospital there is an emergency.

Armaan: Emergency?

Other Person: It is an accident case. Patient is in very critical condition'

Armaan: OK. I'll be there in 10 minutes'.(Armaan disconnect the call)

Riddhima(Puzzled): Kya hua?

Armaan: Tum akeli hi chali jao. Hospital main ek emergency hai, mujy wahan jana ho ga n one more thing, waqt par ghar aa jana(he stressed on last line with anger in his eyes).

Riddhima nodded her head( her heart was duing BHANGRADancing at that timeLOL)

Riddhima(in low voice): Thank God''..

Armaan: Kuch kaha tum ne'''

Riddhima: Nahi'''.

Armaan: OK. Bye'''..

Riddhima: Bye''..

Then Armaan sat in his car and moved towards the hospital. Riddhima took a sigh of relief. Then she also moved to meet Sid. She reached coffee shop and saw Sid who was waiting for her. He was wearing white shirt n blue jeans and was looking as handsome as always. The moment she saw him, she couldn't take her eyes off him. After a second she came to senses and took steps towards him.

Riddhima: Hi Sid'..

Sid: Hi'''have a seat''(He didn't noticed that how beautiful she was looking)

Riddhima settled down on the chair. She just kept looking around, don't know what to say.

Riddhima: Nice'..Nice place''

Sid: Hmmm''(then he took out a box and gave it to Riddhima) Riddhima yeh'''

Riddhima: Is main kya hai?(then she opened it and found a beautiful Saree in it).

Sid yeh kis liye?

Sid: Wo us din maine tumhari Saree jala di thi na to''is liye main le aya'.

Riddhima: Sid'.. seriously is ki koi zaroorat nahi thi.

Sid: PLZ Riddhima yeh rakh lo'''warna mujy bohat bura lage ga ke meri waja se tumhari Saree jal gayi. PLZ accept it.

Riddhima(smiles and take Saree from him): Thanks''..

Sid(after a minute of silence):Riddhima tum ne mujy milne ke liye kyu bulaya''kuch baat karni thi?

Riddhima: Wo actually Sid main''main''main tum se''.main tumse maafi mangna chahti thi.

Sid(puzzled): Kis baat ke liye?

Riddhima: I mean jo kuch bhi hua''..maine jo bhi kiya tumharey sath'..mujy pata hai maine tumhain bohat dukh diye hain aur un sab ke liye sirf sorry kehna kafi nahi ho ga''.

Sid(not looking at her): Riddhima purani batoon ko yaad kar ke koi faida nahi hai'.Jo kuch bhi hua us main na to tumhari galti hai na meri to PLZ sorry keh kar mujy chota mat karo. Jo kuch bhi hua wo hamari kismet main likha tha''.agar tum Armaan se pyaar karti ho to is main tumhari galti to nahi hai''..(with a sad smile on his face)pyaar koi soch samajh kar nahi karta,pyaar to bas ho jata hai.

Riddhima: Sid magar tum mere pati they, tum ek bar bhi apne haq ke liye kharey nahi hue?

Sid: Haan Riddhima main tumhara pati tha magar tumhara pyaar nahi tha(Riddhima looked at him)''Agar us waqt main tumhain rok bhi leta to tumhain wo khushi nahi de pata jo khushi tumhain Armaan ke sath se mili hai(Riddhima's eyes filled with tears)'.You know Riddhima main abhi tak maine pyaar ko itna hi samjha hai ke'. "Agar tumhara pyar jana chahey to use jane do agar wo laut kar aye to wo tumhaa hai".(I have heard this dialogue somewhere bt I don't remember)

Riddhima: Sid tum bohat achey ho'.

Sid noticed tears in Riddhima's eyes. So he changed the topic.

Sid: Riddhima tum ne yahan ki coffee taste ki hai''.its mind blowing. Main order karta hoon''..(to waiter) two cappuccino.

Riddhima(surprised): Sid '..tumhain yaad hai?

Sid(nodded his head): Haan''.mujy yaad hai.

Riddhima smiled at him n after a sec something strike her mind.

Riddhima: Par Sid tumhain to cappuccino pasand nahi?

Sid: Pehley pasand nahi thi'.Phir ek do bar try kia to laga its not that bad as I used to think.

Riddhima smiled again. After some time waiter came back with two cappuccino. After having their cappuccino. They were silent. Riddhima broke the silence.

Riddhima(hesitantly): Sid''ek baat puchoon?

Sid: Pucho'

Riddhima: Tum ne abhi tak'..I mean''Shaadi kyu nahi ki?

Sid(looked away not wanted to see in her eyes): I thought I should give some time to my career.

Riddhima(hesistantly): Sid'.if you don't mind'kya hum''Sid kya ham'' sab'sab kuch bhula kar''.achey dost nahi ban saktey?

Sid don't know what to say. He don't know what life wants from him now. He had already lost every thing. Riddhima was waiting for his answer but he remained silent. Riddhima kept waiting but he didn't said any thing. At last Riddhima just gave him a fake smile n got up to leave from there without saying any word. She don't know why but she wanted to cry. She moved towards her car with tears in her eyes. She opened the door of her car, When Sid called her.

Sid: Riddhima'''(Riddhima stopped n turned towards Sid) kal phir yahin milo gi ''.coffee ke liye ''(with a smile on his face)

Hearing this Riddhima smiled and nodded her head.

__________________________________________________________________________Smile

Finally SR are friends now. I don't know but I m not satisfied with ending of this part. I just kept thinking whole night about ending but I couldn't get any idea. So I have ended in this way. Hope u like it. You might think why Sid agreed so easily, n accepted her friendship. He did that because he is Sid, he didn't want to do it but he could never say no to Riddhima, specialy when Riddhima really need a friend. If you r still confused PLZ ask me.

Edited by sonia1000 - 23 May 2011 at 2:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sree12loveSRPraSha_SidMajyoti_wahiannomadsoulmala1108nitikajaiswaljacobharry10011SIDMA4EVERRestlessWriter-screwed.UP--veena.shona-Ovi_Tannidaisydee425-Nags-aamirkhanfanindian_beauty

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

heyyy SoniaHug

i m nt at all confused abt ur siddhimaWink

so finallyyy SR r frdsEmbarrassed

cnt wait for d nxt part, kal update karna yaad seEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

heyyy SoniaHug

i m nt at all confused abt ur siddhimaWink

so finallyyy SR r frdsEmbarrassed

cnt wait for d nxt part, kal update karna yaad seEvil Smile

I'll try but I m not sure. Actually I m quite busy these day. So I might not be able to update regularly. You know these studiesAngry. But I'll definitely try
fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
SO FINALLY COFFE DATE HO GAYI...FILMY THOUGHWink

MUJHE NAHI PATA THA KI SID ITNI AASANI SE MAAN JAYEGA

BUT THEN I THOUGHT MAANTA KAISE AFTER ALL ITS NONE OTHER THAN RIDZWink

BUT STILL THE UPDATE WAS SWEET ...DO UPDATE THE NXT PART TODAY..
jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Nice part

Coffee date ...Nice

. "Agar tumhara pyar jana chahey to use jane do agar wo laut kar aye to wo tumhaa hai"that dialogue is from the movie Ishq VishqBig smile

SR dost bane gaye...Good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariya94

SO FINALLY COFFE DATE HO GAYI...FILMY THOUGHWink

MUJHE NAHI PATA THA KI SID ITNI AASANI SE MAAN JAYEGA

BUT THEN I THOUGHT MAANTA KAISE AFTER ALL ITS NONE OTHER THAN RIDZWink

BUT STILL THE UPDATE WAS SWEET ...DO UPDATE THE NXT PART TODAY..

ThanxHug. Hey it wasn't inspired from any movie, sab kuch movies se dekh kar copy nahi kartiLOL. Jokes apart even I thought Sid should not agree that easily, but I don't want to drag it as I really don't have much time. My classes r going to start from 26 may. So I want to end this FF asap.

Go to top